priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
shepherd [priam]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2020 7:02:02 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"well then..."

the samurott dives underwater alongside the lapras to dodge the attack. unlike the ice-type, however, it readies for an attack, brandishing its weapon with a swords dance as it moves underneath the surface.

"i'd rather not use this move, but you left me with no choice! go! my spear of... argh! spear of priam!"

he secretly hates not having the creativity to come up with a better name on the spot.

the samurott bursts out of the water and flies high into the air with its aqua jet. it positions its horn adequately to the target as it fires itself as a missile towards the cursola.

priam turns his back to the pokemon as soon as he sees his pokemon in the right trajectory. with a fist clenched, he regrets not being able to see his pokemon's cooler moments in favor of his own dramatic flair.

"go with peace, spirit of the seas..."

the samurott's megahorn pierces through the cursola's projection, tearing through it right in the middle. frozen chunks of ice from the lapras' earlier attack fall into the waters alongside the samurott, who skillfully dives back into the sea instead of flopping down.

"let me know when the cool moment's done," he whispers to chryssa.

close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
as flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; they kill us for their sport
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
shepherd [priam]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2020 1:58:50 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar
Chryssa had maneuvered the net into the water and had been working on fishing out the frozen Corsola-- about as frustrating as netting fish out of an aquarium--when she heard Priam announce his Final Move. Yes, she thought, seized with enthusiasm. He better not butcher the dramatic timing...!

It was a testament to Priam's skill as a trainer, something Chryssa lacked, that the so-called Spear of Priam actually came through. No comedic irony, no last-minute complications. Bathed in a brilliant Aqua Jet, the heroic Samurott pierced the ocean spirit and sent its tendrils scattering, dissipating into mist. The other few Corsola still held captive plopped into the water as the ghost lost its corporeal form, bits of ice and bleached coral raining down onto the waves.

Go with peace, spirit of the seas...

The Cursola's mask, now floating alone in the water, seemed to sigh. Then it sank beneath the surface, disappearing from sight.

"You absolutely nailed it," Chryssa whispered.

A moment later Ness resurfaced where it had been, lifting some of the frozen Corsola up on his shell so the warm sun could begin thawing them. Some remained pale white, but others regained their bright color fairly quickly now that their energy was no longer being drained.

"The researcher said it had been picking them off one by one," Chryssa mused out loud, finally netting the loaned "bait" Corsola and lifting it up into the boat. "It probably took it awhile to gain that much power. Thank goodness we stopped it from getting to the nest."

Then again, imagine how much power it would have had. Imagine the battle that would have taken place. Chryssa shivered, torn between morbid curiosity and the genuine exhaustion creeping up on her. Some day, she would like to see that. For today, she'd had enough.

"Brilliant performance. You are by far the coolest and bravest Priam I know." Chryssa eased herself back into one of the seats, watching Ness scull around picking up the last few stray Corsola. "Well, we've done our job-- I say it's time you take us back." Settling in, Chryssa closed her eyes and braced herself for a bumpy ride.

corsola conservation |
mission complete!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shepherd [priam]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2020 4:06:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: