awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Damn Moonmen [TT/M]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2020 16:37:28 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Today was a fruitful day. With alien invaders attacking specific locations across Hoenn, a lot of people would find themselves relocating to avoid the carnage. Especially in Lilycove, where the megaloplins were predicted to appear. With so many apartments and stores vacant, it would be absolutely silly to not go looting.

Having set up a variety of ways to enter abandoned abodes during the fortification of Lilycove, Oscar was having the time of his life swiping the belongings of the forlorn residents. With his dewpider Clavis on his shoulder and his scary invisible Ariados Emma at his side, it really couldn't have gotten better.

But it could get worse! In one house Oscar nearly walked in on some residents that had yet to leave. Yet as he peeked through the cracked door to spy, he would find them to not be residents at all. Or even human. These mother fuckers had blue skin! They were no doubt an alien scouting party. Oscar was ready to hightail it, everything he had heard about these guys from the Rocket briefing pointed to them being bad news. Then again, if he can find their hidey-hole perhaps he could prevent them from reporting back to their bosses. That would make him a hero (plus he could pin all the robberies on them). 

And so Oscar hid while Emma followed the scouts back to their hideout. Upon finding it she would return to Oscar and lead him to their location. What he found left him dumbfounded. "Are you serious? This can Not be it. Oh this is just cartoonish." Turns out the aliens had drilled a big ol' hole in a rock formation off the coast of Lilycove. It could not be more obvious, barring putting a sign over the entrance that said 'SECRET BASE HERE'. Oscar shrugged, daring to enter and put a stop to these moonmen shenanigans.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Damn Moonmen [TT/M]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2020 19:11:46 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Aliens were attacking, and the world was going to shit. Lilycove was to be a victim to these...cannibals, and it wasn’t aliens from mars. Rather aliens from deeper space with creeping things up their sleeve. From toxic water, to bodies washing up on the shore, Billi had taken all the pictures, seen all the terrifying evidence that only made his stomach like a washing machine on a heavy load. Though he had to go deeper into it, maybe to follow a lead or to prove something to himself that he could do this without someone helping him.

Regardless, he held the camera close to his body as he was flown to the island where aliens were known to creep and live, building whatever they were doing. The camera snapping dozens, almost hundreds of pictures in less than a minute, as Billi quickly swooped down. It wasn’t like he was unnoticed, or anything because it was very clear that Revati would be seen, and or heard due to his massive size. The wings harshly flapped as Billi was spun off his Corviknight due to the laser-like attacks being shot at him, making him drop Billi and fly away to safety.

Down Billi fell like a bunch of bricks, or a sac of bricks, falling with an umph when he hit the ground. Luckily it didn’t cause much damage or anything, but maybe it was because he had the Brood releasing themselves from their pokeballs to prevent the damage. The next step was to go into this giant hole of a base, thing. “well okay guys let’s go down,” The broose moved quickly do bring billi down the whole with their webs, only to end up billi letting go and landing on someone.

“Oh shit i’m sorry!” he jumped up, what if it was an alien! He quickly turned around and caught the red hair. “Oh Oscar!” he reached down, picking up the man, “Why are you here,” he asked, not paying close attention to his volume nor was he paying attention to the possible threats.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Damn Moonmen [TT/M]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2020 23:55:52 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar sniffed as he reached the bottom of the hole, something foul was in the air. Emma hung off the wall, keeping up her invisibility as she stared forward. Clavis shivered, his bubble rippling as he made a worried clicking sound. Oscar patted his purple spider on the head and stared forward with Emma. Before them was a long dug-out hallway, dimly lit by strange blue lights. That was the only way forward, and so Oscar took a step forward...

POW

Something hit Oscar over the head, causing him to yelp as he toppled to the ground. Clavis went flying, rolling several feet before getting stuck on his back. Oscar let out a panicked gasp as he tried to wretch his way out from under the assailant when--oh no. Oscar's panic did not diminish as the identity of what fell upon him was discovered: the unforgettable Billi. Why the fuck was he here!? 

Oscar grunted as he was pulled up, brushing himself off as Billi spoke at full volume. Oscar sighed as Billi's voice echoed down the hall. "Well there goes the element of surprise." Oscar was no longer worried about being discovered, thanks to Billi the moonmen will be well aware there were intruders. Perhaps it was for the best, a battle would have happened either way. Might as well make it up front.

Oscar cocked his brows at the blond bimbo, his blushed cheeks betraying his annoyed expression. "I dunno if you noticed but there's some fucked up shit happening in Lilycove. I tracked the blue fuckers behind it here, they're probably deeper inside. That smell? Probably bodies. Sick shits. Anyway you're here, wanna come?"

As Billi replied, Oscar would notice Emma appearing behind the muscle bound man. Her fangs dropped with toxins, and her legs were raised to strike. Oscar made a cutting motion across his neck, cueing Emma to back off. Emma stopped abruptly, hissing lowly as she once again went invisible. Perhaps another time. 

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Damn Moonmen [TT/M]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2020 23:59:29 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Oscar’s familiar face peeled a smile upon Billi’s face, even if it was misplaced in a very serious moment. He could feel the welcoming comfort of a friend nearby, knowing there was at least someone to help him out. Though, Billi knew he was no warrior, he wasn’t a ranger, he was...weak to say the least. He didn’t like the feeling of being helpless because it always took him back to a dark place. “Oh right the element of surprise!” he seemed unbothered, or rather blissfully ignorant. After all it wasn’t like he was here to tear down the moonmen, rather just get the scoop on things.

Though Oscar made some horrifying points. The stench in these tunnels filled Billi’s nose. It was unlike garbage but not like Muk. Not quite rotten but more...festering. Like cooking meat that wasn’t meant to be eaten. Like raw meat but cooked blue. The air was stale and cold, filling it an aura of danger that licked up Billi’s spine. Billi’s Brood’s eyes reflected red in the dark as they began to hiss at something further down the tunnel, their distaste for whatever was up ahead rubbed Billi the wrong way, more over the fact they seemed to ignore Oscar and his pokemon.

“I know! I live in Lilycove! Actually...hahaha I work with it’s gym leader nowadays,” he scratched the back of his head, as the sound of running echoed down the halls. “There’s been so much stuff happening! But I’m here to help people! So I’ll do whatever I can!” Hearing the hiss from behind with the drops of toxins pooling behind his feet, Billi turned his head, “Oh hi little one!” he smiled reaching down managing to rub it’s under belly, because well even though it went invisible it really didn’t move. And the toxins still dropped onto the ground and became visible.

“you can’t hide from me! I play video games with invisibility so I’ll have an idea where you are all the time!” he almost taunted the pokemon, even though Ganon the Drapion was glaring downwards with his stinger ready to pulverize the little pokemon into the rocks. Suddenly the howl of flamethrower Bellowed from don the tunnel towards them, Nayru reacting quickly by putting up it’s aquaring around them, preventing the fire to unleashing anything more then just steam.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Damn Moonmen [TT/M]
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2020 19:54:57 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar flinched as Billi gave Emma belly rubs. He fully expected her to bite his hand off, since that was her normal reaction to being touched. To his surprise though, she just crawled away on the wall. Oscar raised an eyebrow, she might as well have hugged the bastard. Oscar leveled his gaze toward Billi as Clavis retook his position on his master's head. Why was the blond buffoon so happy to see him, if Oscar recalled correctly they parted on odd terms the last time they met. Even with his annoyance visible, Oscar would be lying if he said he wasn't happy to see the blockhead again.

Oscar's attention was pulled to the sound of a flamethrower attack. Fuck, he let his guard down. Billi's araquanid was on top of the ball though, and defended their party against the attack. Oscar acted quickly, pulling out a ball and opening it. As the flames dispersed, a Blaziken would charge forward to meet their assailant. A megaloplan stood within the shadows of the tunnel, a bizarre looking numel at his side. The thing's eyes were white and its skin was pale, as if it were possessed. 

Before the alien could request another attack, Grievous the blaziken slid against the ground to deliver a Low Kick to the fire camel. The little fire type went flying, and Grievous quickly rose to slash against the megaloplan with Crush Claw. The blue man dropped, blue blood splattering across the wall behind him. Oscar cracked his neck and moved forward, "Yeah let's save catching up for later. I got a lair to raid." Oscar and Grievous started down the tunnel. Oscar did not care if Billi followed him, mostly because he was 100% sure he would no matter what.

The tunnel led out to a large open cavern, where a horrible sight awaited Oscar. The megaloplans had been busy, a small outpost had been set up with strange technologies scattered across the cavern floor. More horrifically, human beings hung from hooks connected to the ceiling swayed back and forth on the far right of the room. They were all bunched together like bananas next to what could only be described as a futuristic rotisserie system. A charred corpse spun on it even now, a truly sickening sight. Oscar even recognized one of the bodies, Oscar's favorite barista Janine. Poor bitch, what a waste of talent. Four megaloplans were attending various stations across the cave, and they all looked up in unison as Oscar entered. The rocket sneered, "I hope you guys don't mind, I thought I'd invite myself to dinner."

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Damn Moonmen [TT/M]
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2020 23:51:27 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Innocent blue eyes turned as Oscar quickly reacted, freeing his pokemon and letting them run wild down the tunnel, taking out everything that seemed to be deemed a threat. Billi watched behind in awe, his chest twisting knowing something was wrong. His instincts were telling him to run, turn around or be damaged, to be hunted like a deer. But his brain….his body and soul couldn’t ignore it. Just...what was up a head that produced this smell, better yet why as Billi passed the taken out soldier did they bleed blue. Just….what….”snap” his rotomphone took a picture of the body.

From innocent eyes to scarred eyes, he watched as Oscar quickly moved forward, strong and confident as always. The blaziken knew what fighting was, and it didn’t seem like the Ariados that were above him in the tunnel seemed to be unphased by the damaging scene. Then again...neither did his Spiders. None of them seemed to acknowledge it, hoping to keep Billi moving forward, they kept walking, beside him, their low hisses warning to anyone watching that upcoming danger was near, yet his Gliscor showed concern for him, trying his best to keep Billi shielded from the terror it could see in the dim lights up ahead.

The blonde finally reached the bright, but still dim lighting at the end of the tunnel where Oscar stood shouting out something about dinner...Then the scent of putrid meat hit him, and an aura of despair filled him. It felt like he had just run into a black fog that would pollute his lungs, but what he was witnessing was the corpses on hooks. Each one moving to be served up next in a wrapped like a cheeseburger or in a bigmac box. His eyes widened at the silent hill vision in front of him. Billi’s body trembled because he couldn’t believe it. All the missing people. All the hidden records he was trying to get access to… this was what the league was hiding, these were the people he’d be looking for.

Other journalists like Trisha, and gym trainers, or challengers that had come by in the past month to challenge Selena...just empty husks waiting for a barbecue grill. Just...how could this have happened in less then a month. Yet as Billi stood there, his knees like pool noodles, eyes shaking and teeth grinding from the overwhelming pressure of fear, anxiety and tablespoon of sadness. He couldn’t cry out, couldn’t scream, couldn't do...anything. Billi had NO power in this moment, nor in the past. Somehow he knew he couldn’t have prevented this very moment, but here he was walking down the road of a badass, when he was known as the gentle giant with an unwavering spirit. But when the person was already gone...prayers wouldn’t bring them back and what god would allow this.

“Just….what” snap. Snap snap snap snap picture after picture his rotom took, trying to avoid the dangers of being caught off guard making sure that the faces were all recognized. “These….I couldn’t” he gulped down some more as he held onto Oscar’s shirt, “I know...a lot of these people” biting his lip to the point of bleeding, his chest depreyeved of any fresh air pained. Billi knew he should have turned tail and run, but the rest of him, forced him forward as the blue humanoids took notice of their presence. “I...i….Oscar..” he didn’t frown...his face gave what appeared to be a sad smile because his eyes long betrayed him as they turned from the hopeful morning to the sorrowful dawn blue.

Sheik the Gliscor knew this would affect Billi this way but it didn’t stop him from staying on Billi’s shoulders, screeching as one of the Megolopians moved in on them. The sirens echoed down the halls, with green lights flashing, and red, and blue. Just...so many colors that Billi clung to Gagon, the Drapion who remained in front of them. “Oscar…..please...I just….what can I do” he seemed hopeful that he could help, but something else was off as Billi shook against the man. “I….don’t want...anyone else” he frowned, “If we don’t stop it...they’ll be more...but how many more like this are there,” he thought, “And...Revati is out there flying away from these monsters.” he gasped in anxiety, fear had overtaken him as the soulless pokemon gunk shots were fired in their direction.

The gunk was quickly slapped away by the Drapion's large figure with a howling warcry, rallying the brood together. Their eyes reflecting red with and filled with rage. No longer did they care about the bodies that were strung to hooks, now their murderous intent was realigned to those that threatened Billi’s life. The brood quickly dispatched, charging forward with their lunges and slashes. At the last second as the reinforcements came Rotom shot out of Billi’s phone and quickly shot off it’s shockwave into the air, causing a temporary power outage.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Damn Moonmen [TT/M]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 14:20:32 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
As the megaloplans sounded the alarm, Oscar's team sprang into action. Grievous jumped down, immediately Blaze Kicking a possessed pokemon in the gut. Oscar let loose additional reinforcements: Razor the Dragapult and Boris the Haxorus burst onto the scene to fight along side Billi's brood. As Oscar surveyed the fight, his attention was drawn to Billi himself as the distraught man grabbed into Oscar's shirt.

Oscar looked back; at first with annoyance but his expression softened as he realized just how much this sight tore Billi up. It occurred to Oscar that Billi probably wasn't as desensitized to such gruesome sights as he was, which pulled the unlikely emotion of pity out of Oscar's black heart. Billi's anxiety grew as he spoke, and the normally hardened Oscar gently gripped his hand as he detached it from his shirt.

Oscar held onto Billi's hand, drawing upward to force eye contact. Oscar spoke gently, "There will be a time to mourn, but right now what I need most is for you to remain calm. The people that did this? They're going to pay, I garuntee it. But to get through this I need you to keep a steady head, can you do that?" Oscar looked to Billi with an understanding gaze, showing an uncharacterist kindness. Maybe the goof ball endured himself to Oscar more than he had thought.

Suddenly a loud roar drew Oscar's attention back onto the battle. A massive purple creature emerged from the shadows, a pokemon Oscar had never seen before. It looked like some sort of twisted mix between a syringe and a beedrill. As Emma finished injecting poison into a megaloplan, she would disappear to avoid a Dragon Pulse from the angry beast. The dragon wasp would let loose another roar, and then the power would go out...

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Damn Moonmen [TT/M]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 20:33:35 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Oscar had managed to gain Billi’s attention. Keeping him alert and focused on the red eyes that stared at him more. The words lingered out of the man's mouth, defogging his bring as Billi squeezed the hand firmly. It was...comforting to say the least. Kinda warm, but more...of a stable conformation that he’d be okay. That this was all able to be repaired, that people could be spared or at the very least not die in vain. Even so...his hand still shook, he was a reporter...not a warrior. Billi constantly felt like courage was fleeting him, like strength was being leeched every time he came face to face with a stressful situation like this. Like he was...powerless. Unable to CONTROL what happened around him.

Remaining calm...How? Billi...though he appeared calm on the outside, even if his body betrayed his mind. The shaking, the fear in his voice, but the light that constantly echoed out a hope for a new morning always shined through somehow. “I….okay” he nodded, “I’ll...do my best,” he knew somewhere deep down that Oscar saw something strong, or something weak and tried to cover it up with hopeful enthusiasm. “I’ll.” he was cut off by the screech of Ganon’s cry from the DRAGON PULSE that struck him, while the brood moved to cling to the walls ripping aliens up with their webs like small butterfree to a web.

As the power went out, the insects' eyes reflected the light from Billi’s Rotom as they quickly moved through the hordes. As the purple beast, attacked with it’s dragon pulse that his Drapion hard, Billi heard the distant screech, “CORVIKNIGHT” it was Ravati’s cry getting louder as the sound of whistling wing following closely behind. Bursting out of the tunnel, fit the massive black knight himself. His STEELWING slapping the dragon away from the group, “Ravati!” Billi mused petting the plumage as Naga shot out a spray of ACID towards the two humans, Sheik moved quickly trying to shield Billi’s face with its tail acting like Koga's scarf.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Damn Moonmen [TT/M]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 1:23:06 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
And here Oscar thought they were screwed. Swooping in for a flashy entrance was Billi's corviknight, who delivered a nasty blow to the mysterious purple pokemon. The vicious creature tried to retaliate, but Billi's brood was quick to defend the humans. Oscar sneered, with so many pokemon on their side this thing shouldn't be as much of a threat as Oscar originally thought.

"Overwhelm it!" he yelled out, signaling his pokemon to deliver an all out assault. Grievous jumped up, grabbing the dragon from behind and dragging it to the ground. From there Oscar and Billi's teams ganged up on the enemy, ruthlessly attacking it with everything they had. Oscar almost felt bad for the thing, it was barely a fight now. When the dust settled, Grievous threw out a charred husk that used to be the purple assailant. Oscar scanned the scene, thanks to their efforts the megaloplans were soundly slain. He spat toward their corpses, "Rest in piece, assholes."

Oscar turned to Billi, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Let's ditch this place, we can tell the police about it and let them handle the clean up." Their respective pokemon approached, appearing to be in high spirits after their victory. They all made a rather decent team, perhaps just for this instance but still. Oscar moved to block Billi's view of the corpses, silently insisting that they leave this tomb behind. 

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Damn Moonmen [TT/M]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 2:02:33 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Just how quick was this battle over? A burst of smoke and chared barbeque scent filling the air. The poison dragon was taken out as Billi was blinded by his own pokemon. It took only a second in conjunction with Oscar’s pokemon and the brood that violently assaulted the dragon that attacked them. Sheik failed to keep Billi blind forever, just as the body was flung out of the flames. The corpse catching his eye, his heart sunk. Just...how could...everyone just kill another pokemon.

Then came the dilemma of political socialist, war...people were fighting for what they believed in. And the aliens had their own...friends...and they were doing as they were asked, dying for a cause that they believed in. And realized he was taking the dreams of someone else. Then at the corner of his eye, he realized that he shouldn’t feel that way because of the war crimes committed. But...again...how...how can he...just forgive himself.

Something in the back of his mind….reminded him that this war wasn’t going to be like a fight among friends...he’d have to make choices that test his morals. “Yeah…” the dead silence between Billi’s words spoke miles, “We…...I’ll… get on” he gulped down the frog in his throat as he climbed onto his Corviknight, returning the others to their pokeballs. “I….I...I have to get over it….Be….strong,” he smiled to himself picturing his mom grab his cheeks and pulling them into a smile, to get him in a better mood. “Stand up for what you believe in and you’ll have no regrets, no guilt, just be the best you, and don’t worry what people think of you,” her words echoed through his head.

But that was easier said than done as Oscar climbed onto the corviknight and they quickly excited the base, as the sky darkened, and the air….thick and heavy with distant sounds of war. What she said….only worked if you knew your moral stance. She never gave him advice on what is right and wrong, all she said is it’s how you feel.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Damn Moonmen [TT/M]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 6:42:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: