19 posts
bryn hollis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bryn
bryn hollis
esuna's plotter
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2020 23:26:46 GMT
bryn hollis Avatar
[newclass=.ullaBG]background:#fff;height:350px;padding:5px;width:550px;border:#ccc 1px solid;margin:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaBGIn]height:310px;width:550px;background:#e8ebe8;background-image:url(https://k.nickpic.host/biRIrN.png);background-position:right;background-repeat: no-repeat;overflow:hidden;margin-bottom:-310px;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaBGScreen]height:310px;width:550px;margin-bottom:-310px;opacity:.05;background-color:var(--ullaAcc);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaTitle]font-family:roboto;font-size:40px;text-align:left;line-height:70px;margin-left:20px;text-shadow:#fff 1px 0,#fff 0 1px,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;font-style:italic;color:#aaa;opacity:.9999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaTitle::first-letter]color:var(--ullaAcc);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaBody]float:left;margin:20px;margin-top:0;width:280px;height:200px;border-radius:5px;padding:10px 12px;text-align:justify;text-shadow:#fff 1px 0,#fff 0 1px,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:10px;color:#3a3a3a;overflow:auto;opacity:.999999;line-height:11px;background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.6);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaBody b]color:var(--ullaAcc);font-family:roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaBody a]color:var(--ullaAcc);text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;opacity:.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaFoot]background-color:var(--ullaAcc);height:40px;line-height:40px;color:#e8ebe8;font-family:roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:11px;letter-spacing:1px;text-decoration:none;margin-top:240px;opacity:.9999;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaFoot a]text-decoration:none;color:#e8ebe8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaFoot .th]float:left;font-size:50px;margin-right:-100%;margin-left:85px;margin-top:-5px;opacity:.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaBody::-webkit-scrollbar]width:0[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaTag]width:180px;opacity:0;float:right;line-height:20px;margin-right:20px;margin-top:20px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaTag a]padding:3px 6px;text-decoration:none;font-family:roboto;font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold;background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.8);border-radius:5px;color:var(--ullaAcc);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaBG:hover .ullaTag]opacity:.999999;margin-top:-1px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[nospaces]

[newclass=.YULIY]--lightAccent:#9ebcd8[/newclass]
[newclass=.YULIY]--mediumAccent:#4c667c[/newclass]
[newclass=.YULIY]--darkAccent:#2f3942[/newclass]

[newclass=.KATSURA]--lightAccent:#cfafe0[/newclass]
[newclass=.KATSURA]--mediumAccent:#846d91[/newclass]
[newclass=.KATSURA]--darkAccent:#483851[/newclass]

[newclass=.HEINE]--lightAccent:#ddafaf[/newclass]
[newclass=.HEINE]--mediumAccent:#936464[/newclass]
[newclass=.HEINE]--darkAccent:#512626[/newclass]

[newclass=.EMILY]--lightAccent:#c2e8ca[/newclass]
[newclass=.EMILY]--mediumAccent:#7aa382[/newclass]
[newclass=.EMILY]--darkAccent:#354237[/newclass]

[attr="class","YULIY"]
[attr="class","aewBG"]
[attr="class","aewBody"]
[attr="class","aewRose"]

[attr="class","aewName"]angelo
vestri

[attr="class","aewInfo"]
[attr="class","th th-stars-o"]male

[attr="class","th th-stars-o"]league

[attr="class","th th-stars-o"]twenty-three

[attr="class","aewBox"]
[attr="class","aewText"]

arriving from alto mare in the johto region, angelo spent the last two years enrolled in the mauville city university before deciding to take a gap year to work and travel. his motive to come to hoenn to study is so he can support his family back home and so angelo sends most of his wages back there to help them out. since he was a teenager he’s put his siblings before himself, so being able to travel as part of his job as a poke mart courier is the first time he’s really allowed himself to do something that he wants to do, even if it is just a benefit of his temporary job.[break][break]

in his mind, angelo is not going to be in hoenn beyond a few more years and after this break he’s going back to school, therefore he’s making the most out of this gap year. he’s keen for new experiences and eager to see new places, as well as delve into the battle scene before he has to go work at some reliable, boring corporate chain. even though his eagerness to experience as much as possible can sometimes lead him to throw himself into reckless situations. [break][break]

he’s someone who puts the people he cares about above himself, whether that be by sacrificing his own passions for a path that isn't as interesting yet necessary in supporting his family or going further than he should for a friend. past the socially confident, adventurous person is someone who is struggling to not grow attached to a lifestyle he feels he’ll have to leave behind and someone who is not yet strong enough to put himself first. underneath the surface angelo is conflicted, frustrated, envious of those more put together than himself and has a temper, yet after years of looking after his siblings he’s quite adept at deflecting his problems and masking it behind his smiles. leaving it instead to simmer and pool larger and larger... [break][break]

he can be found all over the region. his job as a courier for the poke mart allows him to run deliveries wherever he is needed and he will often be seen cycling or camping between the different cities, coming and going as he pleases. angelo is also up for taking on small jobs for cash in hand – he’s quite flexible when helping others out save for outright law breaking – and he loves battling, both for the activity and because he’s got a habit of sticking down bets in hopes of earning some winnings.

[attr="class","aewFoot"]read more about ANGELO[attr="class","th th-planet-1-o"]

[attr="class","EMILY"]
[attr="class","aewBG"]
[attr="class","aewBody"]
[attr="class","aewRose"]

[attr="class","aewName"]bryn
hollis

[attr="class","aewInfo"]

[attr="class","th th-stars-o"]league

[attr="class","th th-stars-o"]twenty-eight

[attr="class","aewBox"]
[attr="class","aewText"]

a former weather institute scientist who was led by an insatiable thirst for knowledge and results. it was only when he was assigned to a team dedicated to the experimentation of their artificial pokémon, that he began to waver in his detached professionalism. then, at an executive decision to terminate a defective batch of castform which he had overseen in their creation and raising, he found himself unable to see them as a simple science experiment any longer. now he lives in slateport city as the lighthouse keeper, distanced from the scientific world in which he had dedicated the majority of his years to, quitting his career at the weather institute in favour of walking his own path.[break][break]

bryn is often found around slateport city. due to his position as the lighthouse keeper however, his sense of time is a little bit different than those with the normal nine-to-five grind, with the morning hours often spent sleeping so that he can stay awake during the night to support the lighthouse ampharos and monitor the port. while on duty he can be found within the lighthouse or in its close proximity so he can be close at hand. visitors during this time are welcome should they not mind him occasionally having his attention divided. when not working and not holed up studying, he can most often be found outside in the more natural areas around slateport, being someone who enjoyed spending his time in the wild area when he was back in galar. he's also got a habit of going on walks along the beach just as he clocks out at sunrise, as this is when it is most quiet, going out rain or shine.[break][break]

rough around the edges and perhaps a little too serious at times? yes; but he’s trying. he’s used to living in a bubble up until recently and so bryn is a bit out of practice when it comes to putting himself out there with friendly intentions, often appearing awkward or aloof when attempting to.[break][break]

although he can come across as being prickly - like an old man trapped in a young body - bryn doesn't often mean harm, his behaviour unconscious rather than intentional. once you earn his respect or formed a bond with him, he's the type of person who can be trusted with lending you an ear, offering some advise or being there in what way that he can; calm and steady. (you can always rely on him to offer you a cup of tea!) he's making efforts to be a little more soft, in his own way.

[attr="class","aewFoot"]read more about BRYN[attr="class","th th-cloud-3-o"]

[attr="class","HEINE"]
[attr="class","aewBG"]
[attr="class","aewBody"]
[attr="class","aewRose"]

[attr="class","aewName"]heine
rammsteiner

[attr="class","aewInfo"]

[attr="class","th th-stars-o"]gunman

[attr="class","th th-stars-o"]kerberos

[attr="class","aewBox"]
[attr="class","aewText"]

If I could ease your mind, calm the storm inside Pull your drifting heart back from a cruel and bitter tide Show you that tomorrow everything will be just fine All in due time All Somewhere down the road your stars will show Somewhere down the road you're almost home You're almost home If you believe in nothing else Just keep believing in yourself There will be times of trouble, It's gonna hurt like hell This much I know, all ends well It all ends well. If I could heal the scars Show you what you are Bind the wounds of disbelief That brought you down so hard I would be the tourniquet around your doubting heart All in due time. All Somewhere down the road your stars will show Somewhere down the road you're almost home You're almost home If you believe in nothing else Just keep believing in yourself There will be times of trouble, It's gonna hurt like hell This much I know, all ends well It all ends well. So hard to see so hard to find (so hard to find) All that you need will calm the tide (will calm the tide) These words of wisdom you'll know to find You have so much to give, won't you live, won't you live a little more If you believe in nothing else Just keep believing in yourself There will be times of trouble, It's gonna hurt like hell This much I know, all ends well This much I know, all ends well This much I know, all ends well This much I know, all ends well This much I know, all ends well

[attr="class","aewFoot"]read more about HEINE[attr="class","th th-rose-o"]

[attr="class","KATSURA"]
[attr="class","aewBG"]
[attr="class","aewBody"]
[attr="class","aewRose"]

[attr="class","aewName"]katsura
kotarou

[attr="class","aewInfo"]

[attr="class","th th-stars-o"]samurai

[attr="class","th th-stars-o"]rebel

[attr="class","aewBox"]
[attr="class","aewText"]

If I could ease your mind, calm the storm inside Pull your drifting heart back from a cruel and bitter tide Show you that tomorrow everything will be just fine All in due time All Somewhere down the road your stars will show Somewhere down the road you're almost home You're almost home If you believe in nothing else Just keep believing in yourself There will be times of trouble, It's gonna hurt like hell This much I know, all ends well It all ends well. If I could heal the scars Show you what you are Bind the wounds of disbelief That brought you down so hard I would be the tourniquet around your doubting heart All in due time. All Somewhere down the road your stars will show Somewhere down the road you're almost home You're almost home If you believe in nothing else Just keep believing in yourself There will be times of trouble, It's gonna hurt like hell This much I know, all ends well It all ends well. So hard to see so hard to find (so hard to find) All that you need will calm the tide (will calm the tide) These words of wisdom you'll know to find You have so much to give, won't you live, won't you live a little more If you believe in nothing else Just keep believing in yourself There will be times of trouble, It's gonna hurt like hell This much I know, all ends well This much I know, all ends well This much I know, all ends well This much I know, all ends well This much I know, all ends well

[attr="class","aewFoot"]read more about KATSURA[attr="class","th th-rose-o"]

[attr="class","aewCredit"]ulla codes

[newclass=.aewBG]background-color:#fff;width:260px;height:300px;border:#fff 5px solid;border-radius:3px;overflow:hidden;margin:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewBody]background:linear-gradient(var(--lightAccent), var(--mediumAccent));width:260px;height:577px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewRose]background-image:url(https://k.nickpic.host/bif9m5.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:170px;margin-bottom:-170px;opacity:.3;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewBody IMG]width:100px;height:100px;border-radius:100%;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;border:var(--darkAccent) 10px solid;margin-top:55px;opacity:.9999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewBG:hover .aewBody]margin-top:-275px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewName]font-family:arima madurai;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:100;font-size:35px;color:var(--darkAccent);line-height:24px;margin-top:36px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewName div]font-family:asap;font-weight:700;font-size:40px;color:#fff;opacity:.6;letter-spacing:-1px[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewInfo]background-color:var(--darkAccent);margin-top:3px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;line-height:25px;height:25px;width:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewInfo div]display:inline-block;letter-spacing:1px;color:#fff;opacity:.5;width:84px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewInfo div .th]float:left;font-size:25px;margin-right:-100%;margin-left:0px;opacity:.3;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewBox]background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.65);margin:10px;border-radius:5px;height:215px;padding:10px 12px;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewFoot]height:20px;margin-top:-10px;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewFoot a]font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff;text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;opacity:.8;line-height:30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewFoot .th]float:right;font-size:70px;margin-top:-35px;margin-right:-5px;text-shadow:#fff 1px 0,#fff 0 1px,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;color:var(--darkAccent);margin-left:5px;opacity:.8;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewText]overflow:auto;height:212px;line-height:12px;padding-right:5px;color:#3a3a3a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewText b]color:var(--mediumAccent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewText::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewText::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:var(--mediumAccent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewCredit a]font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;color:#777;text-decoration:none;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Arima+Madurai:100][googlefont=Asap:700]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
esuna's plotter
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2020 20:11:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
here's daisy with plots! they suck but here's a plot page boost.

effie + byrn; already talked about them but this is a courtesy

ben + angelo; ben is often too busy to get his own things, so he could hire angelo to deliver things for him. he'd tip him well (he's a rich boy anyway) for his time.

wren + angelo; odd job buddies? gotta pay for that pokemon food anyway!
close tab

played by

tofu

j.j.
he, him, his
november 13th
grunt
it ain't easy
being cheesy
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
60 posts
j.j. harlow DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jj
j.j. harlow
esuna's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2020 22:51:26 GMT
j.j. harlow Avatar
j.j. + angelo
considering some dynamics here, how about a rivalry between the two? j.j.'s confident and carries around a 'better than you' swagger. unlike angelo, he also comes from a wealthy family unlike angelo; though his path seems to be twisted considering he's rocket.
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
esuna's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2020 0:46:51 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
& angelo

i'd be down for a slice of rival pie. meet me out back and we'll drag cycle race for bragging rights and a bottle of sandwich.

but yeah, from the sound of that, i wouldn't be surprised if they had some kind of friction. but it would be cool to get them in a thread and play around with them, see how they vibe. i'll hit you up/you hit me up and we'll get them in a mission or social! C: