Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,598 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
visit [m]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 4:40:26 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "you're... heavier than the luggage, man." noah grumbles. "surprised the airline didn't charge extra for you."

while veins rise on his neck, he heaves him bit by bit down the narrow hallway. a small bellsprout pot peeks at his sisyphean task by another tall window. however, noah complains in jest. he's strong enough to make it to the door, all the while keeping kyle close. in this awkward embrace, they march—

before noah uses kyle's head against the door like a battering ram.

"woops," noah says as the wooden door swings open, "thick head too." he hoists kyle up, so that he is upright and parallel to him. a quick snap of the heel kicks the door close.

he grins, peering up at his lover. fatigue lining his eyes before he yawns.

/ vacation mission

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,616 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
visit [m]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 5:08:12 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
noah's jests are met with a humble chuckle and a grin. he only assumes he deserves them from earlier, though he was too tired to think of a proper come back from this as the welcoming sight of the bedroom incites slumber.

the little hold kyle has over his consciousness soon ends when pain surges from one part of his body until it ebbs away into nothingness.

whatever grip he has over noah loosens as he fucking dies from a head trauma. at least it manages to take hold for a few precious seconds as they enter the room before kyle eventually slips.

his body slumps backwards as it falls on the floor. the expression noah shows kyle wasn't reciprocated as he's knocked unconscious. dead tired from the trip, his body takes any excuse for it to shut down.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,598 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
visit [m]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 6:07:41 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah gazes downward at the fallen. he wonders if there's a bump growing underneath the other's chestnut hair. quickly, he falls to the carpet too. wedging himself between kyle's legs, he grabs the other's shirt and shakes him.

"stop joking around, dude." noah says. "wake uuuup. we got shit to do. c'mon," noah rustles him some more as he becomes more concerned with every passing second. "kyle?"

noah resorts to tickling. fingers shoot underneath the other's shirt to tickle ribs.

/ vacation mission

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,616 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
visit [m]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2020 21:00:47 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle is immune to tickling at this point thanks to ho-oh's peak human conditioning. it's one of the most bullshit applications of it, but no one complains about it since it's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things anyways. while noah doesn't wake kyle up through tickles, he does so with annoyance.

groggily, an eyelid opens halfway to look at noah. "what are you doing?" he grumbles as he places a hand on his face and pushes it away to stop noah. it takes him a while to realize the answer to his question before he follows it up with another one.

"wait, what are we doing again?" he questions groggily.

the only thing he wants to do at the moment of waking up from an abrupt slumber is go back to sleep. he doubts that's what noah wants to do though, so he asks for clarification.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,598 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
visit [m]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2020 8:20:41 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 when kyle stirs, noah's grin grows. however, his smile's life is cut short with a tragic palm to the face. his head is tilted back- but his jaw remains stubbornly still.

"good question." noah speaks through fingers, should they remain spread over his face.

he peers over at the tall bed beside them. but there's no need for a mattress. like a descending plane, noah flattens himself on top of kyle and rests his head on the carpet so that it is beside the elite four's face.

"i think we're napping. night!" noah feigns a yawn- which swiftly converts into a real one before he closes his eyes.

he lets his body lay heavily on the other, like the statues of noctowl outside.

/ vacation mission
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,616 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
visit [m]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2020 9:13:05 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
it takes him a moment to settle on whether he's comfortable being underneath the weight of his lover and the cold, smooth floors. he expresses his answer in action since that was his style.

"you're the heavy one," he retorts, as he pushes noah away from him. "that would've been hot, but not this time."

maybe if they were in bed, but napping was a serious thing. he can't just do it on the floor since he doesn't want his entire body to ache when he wakes up. that, and he wants a reason to whine to noah about something.

"you can't shirk your duties. that's a kyle thing-- my thing."

he lazily raises his arms up as he waits for noah to stand and get him back to his arms and actually carry him all the way to the soft embrace of a bed's cushion.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,598 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
visit [m]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2020 20:48:12 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah scoffs. "this my home turf, dude."

from the floor, he greets kyle's outstretched arms with his own. a small grunt peeks from his lips as he lifts him back to his feet.

looking around, noah realizes little has changed. posters of his previous careers hang on the walls. a study desk, meticulously clean (though by no way of his own organizational skill) as if it had never been touched stands stiffly by the corner. old, worn-down weights are tucked by its side.

when noah hoists kyle up, he tosses him onto the dark navy bed cover. nearby, a little machamp action figure holds vigilant watch on the nearby nightstand, all four arms movable and posed.

"we should really get the luggage downstairs you know." noah scratches his head, peering down at kyle from the foot of the bed.

/ vacation mission

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,616 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
visit [m]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 21:58:00 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
there's a playful chuckle that escapes kyle when he lands on the bed. the cushion was old and worn, but such facts weren't enough for kyle to complain about the state at which he's at.

he makes himself comfortable, grabbing one of the pillows overhead and wrapping his arms around it. he stares back at noah, raising an eyebrow as he asks him for his opinion.

"but are we going to though?" he asks, playing the devil's advocate. "that's the question."

a hand is released from the pillow as he taps the little space beside him. this was a bed for a single person, but he supposed both of them can squeeze in comfortably.

"you can do it if you want, but i'm staying," he adds, further adding to his movement.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,598 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
visit [m]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2020 4:35:28 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah's bottom lip curls out. as he imagines his family's unceremonious greeting of the barricade left by the entryway, the hoenn gym leader discards the thought with a sigh.

"yeah, probably not."

he's beckoned and noah allows his fatigue to lure him in. noah squeezes in beside kyle. the familiar feel of his old blankets and the nostalgic corners of his room subdue him further.

"lazy ass." like a carvanha, he bites kyle's shoulder. "must be nice to be all like, out of hoenn, yeah? no one to stop you for a photo. no challenges." he hums and wraps one of his arms across the grappled pillow.

"maybe we can ask for an extension for this vacation."

/ vacation mission

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,616 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
visit [m]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2020 20:58:41 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he stares at noah when he feels a sensation on his shoulders, wide-eyed. he'd never get how he shows his affection, but there was no other choice but to accept them, no matter how weird he gets.

"y-yeah," he responds, still recovering. "imagine staying home doing nothing but laze around and play games."

not like it's already what he does, minus the few occasions he has to pause a game because he's interrupted by actual responsibilities like meetings, challenges and the like.

he remains laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling while noah is left to do as he pleases. he kicks his shoes off of his feet as he rests his head on noah.

"i still wanna see if we can follow the itinerary you prepared though."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,598 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
visit [m]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2020 8:11:56 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "we can always reschedule." noah murmurs, rubbing his head against the other as if searching for sleep. "but it's cute that you wanna follow it, man."

as noah nestles in closer, his hair tickles the other's skin. one ear remains open toward the door. it seeks the sounds of home. slowing car wheels, the jangling of keys. nothing yet, and for now, the peace can be protected.

"we have to say hi to the family first and then we can kick it outta here." noah says. his legs batter the others as he shifts. "you're taking up all the space, man."

/ vacation mission

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,616 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
visit [m]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2020 20:21:21 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he blows air from his nostrils and attempts to puff out his chest. "i'm the guest. i have the right to be comfortable." kyle deflates and ends up laying back on the bed after his show of dominance.

still, he wraps his arm around noah and nudges him closer to him, away from the edge of the bed. kyle can't be bothered to move his body an inch to the left as he remains.

"just push me a tiny bit. i'm too lazy to move right now," he says, unfiltered.

even with his eyes closed, he attempts to remain conscious for the conversation. it's easy to refrain from drifting asleep when he has something else going.

"well, i mean, you prepped so much for this so it'll be a waste if we don't, right?" a chuckle escapes kyle. "wait for your parents, and then your itinerary. got it."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,598 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
visit [m]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2020 7:47:55 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 the nudge is enough to haul noah's entire being over. if he claim space on the mattress, he'll claim space on kyle instead. he slides himself over top of kyle's sinking raft of a body, resting on him like a seal.

noah pushes a fingertip on kyle's forehead instead. lazily, the other hand's fingers drum on his chest. "don't need to hit everything on the schedule though. flexibility, man. flexibility."

he cups the other's face, dragging the other's cheeks so that his lips purse forcefully.

"you look like a feebas when i do this."

/ vacation mission

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,616 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
visit [m]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2020 22:38:12 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
his eyes remain close as he continues to fight against drowsiness even under the weight pressing against him. as much as he gives up easily, a fight to get sleep is one which he cannot back down from.

arms remain wrapped around noah as he feels his hands on his face. "you look like a nerd when you do that," he answers back despite not actually looking at the other.

kyle's mind starts to falter. pieces of information start to get mixed up in his exhausted brain that he mixes up the order of which he addresses things. when they thought they were done with one topic, kyle brings it up randomly afterwards.

"if we're getting flexible with the sched, we can fit a nap right now."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,598 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
visit [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2020 2:17:34 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 nerd? noah scoffs at kyle's retort. warm hands pull away from kyle's face, and as if to break the delusion of his boyfriend's tongue, noah planks over him. the stereotype of a lanky nerd is contested. with a samsonian defiance, noah can't help but flex his sturdy pillars on either side of kyle.

"if anyone's a nerd, it's you. remember blades and bulwarks?" noah says.

the bed weakens his endurance. he comes crashing down on top of kyle, the suggestion of a nap possessing an insurmountable gravity.

"sounds like a plan, man." he leans in toward kyle's neck, face half-pressed against the pillow, the other half brushing against the other's skin with kisses. his hands reach under the pillows and swipe around.

"just stay away from the cold side of the pillows," he says between tickling lips, "they're mine."

/ vacation mission

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times