kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
visit [m]
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2020 20:10:11 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"this is the place, huh?"

kyle stands before a home owned by noah's parents. it was much less... chaotic than what he expected from a family that noah came from, but he supposed he should have expected that the person who he dates already was the black sheep of their family.

at least he's pretty normal, comparatively speaking. kyle just needs to keep the image of him getting chucked by his own pokemon away from his head.

"what's the next step, machampion guy?"

kyle's eyes travel from the house to the lawn, and then the neighborhood. he wonders why noah would move out at a young age when his home was so much nicer. then again, hoenn wasn't such the clown fiesta that it was currently when he went there.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
visit [m]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2020 0:19:19 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 nestled among ecruteak's golden trees, noah's home sits quietly. the taxi leaves behind them and stirs up leaves across the lawn. the house is renovated— but the heart of it beats with an ancient rhythm. the arched roof and traditional wooden finishings characteristic of an ecruteak home are not lost.

noah breathes in deeply, his hand lazily cradling the handle of his luggage.

"it's time for the home tour!" noah stretches with a yawn, and unwilling to miss the opportunity to perform cliche, his stretched arm hooks kyle close. he plants a kiss on the other's cheek before moving up the driveway.

noctowl stone lamps line the path to the front door. unlit, they stare ahead as if gazing into the future.

"shoes off when you get in. also, we have baby photos all over the walls. it's okay if you knock them down." noah says.

/ vacation mission

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
visit [m]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2020 6:33:40 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
red colors his cheeks when warmth touches his skin. noah earns the slightest smile from kyle, who does his best to act nonchalant to such advancements.

he moves in towards the front door with noah, filled with confidence from the knowledge that no one was going to be home until later besides the two of them. his hand goes to the doorknob, shaking it impatiently until he realizes this wasn't his home where he leaves it unlocked some times.

"i can also take more off if you want," kyle teases as if it's a normal part of any conversation. "anyways, do you have the key? can't wait to get our bags inside."

fatigue settles in from carrying their luggage around, although there's something else that brings kyle to want to get inside as soon as possible.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
visit [m]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2020 7:17:22 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah snorts. the flirting that leaves kyle's lips comes smoothly. no awkward footing. the courting has already been done, and so, they play, bound by rules they've secretly and unwittingly made for themselves.

punching the other in the arm, noah says, "actually i don't but," he squats before the door, lifting the raggedy brown welcome mat with a hoothoot in its center. around the circular bird, the words, 'home sweet home' are inscribed in lighter beiges, "aha! nothing's changed."

his gamble pays off. pulling the key from underneath the mat, noah opens the door and leads kyle in.

the home's initial hallway is narrow. a rack of shoes rests against the right wall and a variety of slippers await them below the elevated flooring.

noah has to carefully lift his luggage across the sea of shoes to set it inside. "welcome to where it all began. where the legend of the one and only machampion was born. well, kinda. not really, but play along, man." he takes kyle's luggage for him without asking.

/ vacation mission

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
visit [m]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2020 2:53:47 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"you were born in kanto..." kyle mutters, unable to hold pointing out the fallacy in noah's statement.

kyle follows noah inside and lets him do his gestures of affection without question since he has already grown to know that being stubborn about it would probably lead to an argument for some reason.

the customs of johto weren't anything new to him. he switches footwear before entering the house, just as noah had instructed. he takes what he assumed to be noah's based on the foot size so he won't feel bad in case he ruins it accidentally or something.

"i can't believe i'm finally in this historical monument," kyle gasps, half-enthusiastic acting making his play obvious. "i'm taking a picture of this tourist attraction."

he brings his phone out, turns around, and snaps a selfie with noah on the background without waiting for him to get ready. he should have been fast if he wants to look good in it.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
visit [m]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2020 7:41:18 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "alright, but i was like, born again in johto. what's your point, man?" noah spills clumsily from his mouth.

he tucks his feet into his slippers, yawning again as the comforts of home settle into his bones. the camera is caught. in the middle of the hallway, noah poses, raising a peace sign— but it's clearly too late.

"tourist attraction is right," noah says, nostrils flaring. "when the people of ecruteak realize i'm back, they'll swarm all over me." he flexes an arm and poses like a trophy.

he leans on his suitcase barely. the wheels cause it to tip.

/ vacation mission

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
visit [m]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2020 18:45:20 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"guess i'll have to keep you inside for as long as i can."

he pockets his phone and quickly wraps his hands around noah's legs and suddenly lifts him up, tilting a bit backwards until noah gets a hold for balance. a smile finally breaks from his expression as he stares noah down.

"you want me to keep you inside, is that what you're implying?" kyle chuckles before he continues with his broken sense of humor. "or are you just not thinking about the words you're saying again?"

not that he was in a position to call him out on it since he does the same more often than not as well.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
visit [m]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2020 10:02:53 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah swallows his words as he's lifted, his body staggering about like a scarecrow in the wind without its bindings. quickly, he tightens his gut to steady himself.

"we paid plane tickets to get here. we're not gonna be homebodies the whole time—" noah runs his hands through kyle's hair with a smooth sweep— but at its end, he rustles it with a messy flail. "—but i am tired after all of that traveling."

the old woody scent of his home relaxes the limbs. his breathing slows and as he continues to play with his lover's brown hair, noah's voice comes out as a murmur.

"are you gonna let me down or what."

/ vacation mission

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
visit [m]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 4:40:54 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he remains the same expression as he feels his hands on his head, taking in the moment for as long as he can until the cheeky smile that comes right before the response.

"you said you were tired, so..."

kyle starts to take a deep breath before he moves his legs forward, leaving their luggage behind in the living room. he heaves noah around the house on his hold, although the pace is much slower than anticipated. kyle blames it on the fatigue of travel.

"we can move around the house like this, i think," he chirps as he moves. he cannot really see anything in front of him because of the way he holds noah, but he assures himself that if he does hit something, he has a shield for it.

"do you want to rest first?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
visit [m]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 6:53:28 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah hangs on with his legs, their domestic departure into the depths of his home still sudden enough despite their sluggishness. on the walls, old photos and homemade art watch them from their wooden frames.

noah is quick to point and direct kyle. occasionally, he shouts in warning, for he'd be on the receiving end of a sharp corner of a desk or counter.

"yeah," noah says as he grabs on to kyle's head like a steering wheel. he nudges the other's brown mop toward the left— or kyle's right. "there's couches in the living room with pillows, but they're more for decoration. mom sews designs on them. bedrooms are upstairs, but i don't trust you bringing me up the stairs like this."

nearby, they would see that the wooden staircase is steep. tall windows glance down at the steps in small intervals.

/ vacation mission
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
visit [m]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 7:13:02 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle blows air through his nostrils as he takes it up as a challenge. he likes noah and the unnecessary overprotectiveness he gets from him, though there's the playful streak in kyle to one-up noah through different means.

"if we fall, we fall," kyle warns in a teasing remark.

as soon as they reach the base of the stairs, he forces himself to lift one foot at a time for each step. he leans forward, grunting on his ear as he summons what was left of his energy from the trip.

kyle stops to take a break once he reaches a corner, pushing him towards the wall to get part of his weight off of him. he faces him with a wry smile as soon as he realizes that he might have made a mistake. he's too deep in to give up at this point however.

"are we continuing this or...?" he asks, trying to psych him out as confidence gets drained from him.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
visit [m]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 7:37:00 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "if we fall, we fall. and then maybe die because everything in here is old and with sharp edges, man."

each step courts death. and although the fantasized melodrama is more banter than truth, the home's ecruteak architecture is confined, steep and compact. he's caught against kyle. as they rest like this, noah rolls his head back against the wall.

"you're crazy, man." noah pushes away from the wall, gut tight to provide him with the strength for his hands are still on kyle's head.

his legs slip off as he lands on his feet. wordlessly, noah leans in. his forehead finds the other's as their lips join for a kiss. he stays like this for a long while. in their warm union, his arms wrap around kyle to secure him too.

"we're continuing this."

/ vacation mission

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
visit [m]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 7:59:32 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the kiss remains for what seems to be a long time for kyle. it's enough to make his mind blank for a moment as his head is filled with thoughts of nothing but the man in front of him.

when it ends, kyle is left with a momentary daze. "wai- what?" he's tired, and he convinces himself that it's the only reason for his behavior.

his hand moves to noah's arm and caresses them, before making sense of the situation. the confusion is replaced with a smile as he returns back to their reality, lunging for a peck before he moves his arms back to noah's legs, hoisting him up for a second time.

"okay," he says, smiling. "we're speedrunning this."

once noah's on his hold again, he turns to the last half of the stairs and races up. with the last of his strength, he manages to get up the flight of stairs with a few successive before he eventually collapses at the top.

kyle rolls on his back as he falls, chuckling with pain. "okay, i reached the top. you do the rest," he tells noah.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
visit [m]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2020 7:58:03 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah laughs as their mad dash brings them to the second floor. each step is a silly hurdle, and like a bucking bronco, noah holds on for dear life. but the amusement ends. energy spent from travel lands on the second floor like an airplane crashing as a splash of confetti.

"dude, that's a reset." noah says of the speedrun. he scrambles to his feet to make up for lost time. "guess i gotta carry you."

in all senses of the word.

noah hooks his arms under kyle and with a grunt, he hoists him up shakily. he takes a few steps before exclaiming, "okay. bro, you're too heavy." the door at the end of the hall is their destination- and it seems so far. "i can't do this."

/ vacation mission

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
visit [m]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 2:57:43 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he wraps his legs around as noah's waist to prevent it from being dragged across the floors as noah attempts to carry him up. he locks his arms across to make sure to drag him down along with him if they ever fall again.

"i got you up here. don't shirk on your half."

the trip was actually noah's treat. kyle was told that his only contribution for this was to have a good time, something he accomplished by tormenting the gym leader to do his bidding.

his head hangs backward as he waits for noah to bring him to their destination. a childish smile on his face shows how he feels in this situation as it only grows to a full crescent when he holds his head upright again.

"you can do this, man," he cheers on, subconsciously copying noah's way of talking.