part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
for the love of [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2020 16:38:33 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","maverick"]
route 120, dw with . pass plz.
Great. They were after the name type of pokemon. It always trouble some when someone was after the same pokemon you were. Although Maverick never got into a fight with a person to capture the same pokemon, he has heard stories of people knocking each other out for it. In any case, it was very unlikely they would run into an absol out here. They were rare and honestly, he was after an old friend. A female shiny one which is even more unlikely. As for Zorua line, that was unlikely too. They were so god damn rare. It annoyed him so. And spiritomb, equally as rare. It would explain why Maverick hasn’t had any yet. Or maybe, they were just rare for him. Either way he was sure that if one does appear, they would work something out.

A chirp in the air made Maverick turned his attention to the sky, spotting a pidgeotto soar above them. Yet another, good pokemon but Maverick just wasn’t interested in it. He let out a sigh as he collected his capture creature and patted Azula on the side when she lingered by him. “Yeah…” the man grumbled in a low tone, clearly he felt the same way, “It always seems like the pokemon you want to encounter the most avoid you at all cost.” His gaze shifted back to the woman, trying to think of another topic to talk about. He was terrible at this. “What do you do for money?” He asked, not really caring but trying his best to keep up the small talk as they ventured for more pokemon, “If you don’t mind me asking of course.”

At that moment, a lopunny appeared. The massive houndoom by his side let out a low growl at the wild pokemon. He shushed her as he turned to her to see if she wanted it. It was all her’s if she did.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".maverick"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".maverick b"]font-weight:bold;color:#C51A1A; [/newclass]
[newclass=".maverick i"]font-style:italic;color:#C51A1A; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
for the love of [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2020 17:43:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Odd jobs, mostly" Wren would reply to his question, quirking a brow. She wondered why he even asked such a thing. Seemed a bit strange but maybe he sucked at small talk. She looked away from the scarred and burned man to the Lopunny eating foliage quietly. She gave a nod to Hannibal and he took off. "delivering stuff. Cleaning."

A few well timed stones thrown the Lopunny's way and Wren was readying a Pokeball to capture the fainted lapine. With the Lopunny down for the count, that was a far bit of Pokemon she had captured so far. Throwing the sphere at the rabbit, she watched as it was swallowed up. "There's a lot to do now that the war is over..." the economy suffered so bad but it was perfect for her. A good opportunity to make some quick cash.

She looked slightly pained as she said it, as if recalling Lilycove had been hit too. "I won't be out of an odd job any time soon, I guess." And she was reminded that she also sucked at small talk.

/capture on lopunny
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
for the love of [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2020 5:17:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SKWOVET APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHEEK POUCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BULLET SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STUFF CHEEKS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD THIEVUL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STAKEOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THIEF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOUL PLAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]WREN CAUGHT LOPUNNY!
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
for the love of [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2020 17:36:24 GMT
route 120, dw with . capture Thievul.
The man observed as the woman’s creature took down the wild pokemon with easy and captured it. It seemed that everyone in hoenn did odd jobs for money. Anyone without an actual career did anyway. At the mention of the war, a flash of a pained expression appeared on his face. He remembered what it was like in meteor falls. The spike vines that reached out and cut into his skin, almost peeling away his flesh from his bones. The pain of it. He flinched, almost feeling the agony all over again from the memory. It wasn’t only him that got hurt though. A lot of his team got hurts as well. Some lost their lives while others lost pokemon in the fight. Avias was severely injured saving his life from when the cave collapsed. Rheager received minor injuries as well. It was all a disaster despite winning.

After a moment of thought to himself, the man let out an over exaggerated sigh. Guilt swallowed in him as his thoughts returned to Avias. The aerodactyl tried to fight an ultra beast and died in the process. Poor thing. “Yeah,” the man mumbled in a low tone, “There will be a lot of food jobs as hoenn recovers form the war. It just happened all of a sudden I feel like.” It was true. Rumors of a war about to break out spread through the region. But honest, he never thought it would actually come down to it. He remained him of his former home when Legendaries destroyed it. Hell, kyogre tried to drawn him and almost succeed if it was for Kimba who saved his life.

It wasn’t until the common red and black fox like creature merged from out of thick brush with the combination of Azula snarled that snapped man out of her daze memories. Warm gaze flickered to the Thievul as it spotted the group. The canine waited by his side, waiting for a command to engage. A simple nod was all she needed. The houndoom leaped forward, muzzle open side as she aimed to crunch on the creature anywhere she could. The fox was sneaky, easy dodging her advance to sucker punch her. The attack hit, sending her tumbling to the side but was quick to get to her feet. She wasn’t down just yet. Taking in a deep breath, a flamethrower erupted from her muzzle and engulf the fox in flames. It screamed in pain, soon the pain overwhelmed it and it fainted. The canine hovered over the knocked out creature, growls still coming form her as the man tossed a pokeball to capture the creature.

The ball hits its mark, sucking the creature in. Azula hovered over the ball as they waited for the confirm capture. Realizing that he was so consumed by the wild pokemon that he fell silent, his gaze returned to the woman. At first, he didn’t know what to say. Again, small talk wasn’t his thing. “I wonder how long it will take to recover.” It was the first thing that popped in his head. He honestly didn’t know what to talk about.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
for the love of [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2020 19:32:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Food jobs, huh? Wren wasn't bad at cooking but... she doubted she had the time to volunteer. It was different than being paid, and it was all props to people who could but... She couldn't stand looking at the downtrodden so much. It wasn't in her to not be sad about things. "Hoenn recovers pretty quickly" she says despite her lingering doubt. She averted her eyes.

"But I can't say if it'll be the same this time" from what she heard, aliens and beasts from another dimension poured into Hoenn. It wasn't the same as anything else she'd heard of. "when it does, the wounds will scar over" she utters, sighing "and be stronger next time something happens." It was almost poetic, her words. She had doubt the region would recover like the other events but -

She could hope. If she was going to stay here, she had to hope there was actual hope.

/skip

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
for the love of [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 0:55:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ALOLAN MEOWTH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RATTLED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAUNT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAPPINY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISARMING VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COVET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POUND

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]MAVERICK CAUGHT THIEVUL!

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
for the love of [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 18:10:46 GMT
route 120, dw with . capture happiny.
As the woman spoke, the man retrieved the pokeball with the captured pokemon and shoved it into his pocket. Warm colored orbs flickered to her, brow rose as she sighed. The scarred man shrugged his shoulders, letting his gaze shifted when he heard Azula snarl. The happiny’e eyes widened in fear, spotting the mean canine that slowly crept towards it. “Yes,” the man mumbled, letting his massive houndoom take the little baby pokemon down. She let loose a round of snarls, leaping forward to jump in front of the fleeing creature. Liquid formed in its eyes and soon, rolled down the side of its face. Azula leaped forward, muzzle opened wide in hopes to crunch down on its body.

Much like a deerling caught in headlights, it froze in panic and fear. Razor sharp teeth clamped down on its body. The wild pokemon screamed in a mix of pain and fear. The canine whipped her head back and forth, making the wild pokemon dizzy before it soon fainted between her teeth. Once it was out, Azula trotted up to Maverick with her head high in pride. She dropped the unconscious wild pokemon before him and took a few steps back. The man nodded to her, reaching for an empty ball and tossing it at the creature. It was rather harsh but what did it matter. The man was catching for a trade offer anyway

With the wild pokemon in the ball, his attention turned back to her and mumbled in a low tone “I guess only time will tell.” Taking a deep breath, the man gave another shrug. “How much longer do you plan on hunting out here?” He asked, his tone picked up a little in hopes to change the overall vibe between them, “I’ll probably head home soon. I got an appointment later on today. I can travel with you for a little bit longer unless you want to just leave now.” It was a lie. He didn’t have any appointments today but it seemed like he wasn’t really finding anything good today. Although he hadn’t been out here long, he just wasn’t feeling like today was his lucky day.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
for the love of [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2020 0:01:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]MAVERICK CAUGHT HAPPINY!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISARMING VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COVET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POUND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!