part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
deep sea diving [sw]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2020 1:13:12 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","maverick"]
water routes. sw.
It wasn’t like Maverick to deliberately go out to hunt down a pokemon for someone else. In fact, it hardly ever happened. Correction, it never happens. However, the man had something he wanted. And with this luck of not finding what he wanted, maybe he could find something someone else wants. The man sense, right? It didn’t matter. The man already closed the gym for the morning to go out and hunt down one of these creatures. He could only hope that this pokemon was worth the extra time he was taking. And with that, the man travel to the water route of hoenn.

His warm gaze flickered over the horizon as a yawned forced his mouth agape. A sigh escaped him, striping down to his swim trunks. A chill ran down his spine as the cool breeze rushed across the land. It was a cold morning. But warmer than average for the current season, predicated to only get colder every passing day. There was something about swimming he didn’t like. It could be the fear of drowning. Either way, the man let his gaze fall to Azula who whined at along the shore. He sigh, piling his cloths and items next to her. “Can you keep an eye on this while I hunt for pokemon for a bit?” The hell hound growled, annoyed she couldn’t go with. “You know you can’t swim.” She pointed, circled before plopping down and resting her head on his cloths. A half smile appeared at his face, patting her head before facing his hunting team.

His gaze flickered to his newly evolved dragalge, new member kingdra, and good old gyerados. He needed to think of a name for the dragalge. He liked the name Plumeria but he didn't at the name time. Mav liked cool names. But, that wasn't the goal today. He gave them a nod before he started to enter the water from the shore. He flinched at the cold, holding his breath until he was completely in the water. And once in the water, he swam over to the gyarados to hold on him mostly for his own safety. He shivered harshly, holding onto the creature tight as he nodded his head. “Let’s go,” he grumbled, taking a deep breath before letting the creature pull him under. What will he find today?
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".maverick"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".maverick b"]font-weight:bold;color:#C51A1A; [/newclass]
[newclass=".maverick i"]font-style:italic;color:#C51A1A; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
deep sea diving [sw]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2020 5:27:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLDEEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HORN ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEGAHORN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
deep sea diving [sw]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2020 20:33:01 GMT
water routes. sw. pass.
As soon as the man went under water, it took him a moment to adjust. He held his breath, checks puffed out filled with much needed oxygen. He let his eyes clear, slowly but sure being able to see underwater as he held onto his water dragon. A golden swam passed them, ignoring the group as it continued to venture without a care in the work. But until his creature’s, he couldn’t hold his breath for to much longer. Quicker than he would care to admit, the man tapped the creature and pointed up. The demand for oxygen burned, feelings though he was about to suffocate.

Sergean swam up to the surface of the water, his trainer gasping for air when he did. Maverick breath heavily, trying to fill his lungs with air. After taking a few minutes to replenished his lungs, he nodded to the creature and they when under again. The gydordas followed his swimming companions further out into the routes. On the shore, Azula grumbled as she waited for her trainer to return. She hated being left behind.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
deep sea diving [sw]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2020 5:26:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NOIBAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AIR CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WHIRLWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HURRICANE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
deep sea diving [sw]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2020 17:13:23 GMT
water routes. sw. capture plz.
Hours have passed and still, the gym leader had no luck. He breached the surface of the water, gasping for air. Warm gaze flickered to the waters have started to get rough as the wind started to pick up. The man sniffled, a chill has soaked back his skins surface and reached his bones. If he stays out here for too long, the trainer surely will catch a cold. It was time to decide if he wanted to stay a little bit longer or head in.

But as he swam at the water surface, his decision was already made. A howl erupted into the sky. And although it was barely audible over the rough waters, Maverick knew it was Azula. What happened? Pinching his bottom lip, he forced air out of his lungs and a whistle erupted from him. The call summoned his sea creature too him. He motioned with a wave of his arm for them to head to the shore, barely vision to his eyes. And within no time, the group arrived at the shore.

When he was close enough to the shore, he let go of Sergeon and swam himself to the shore. A deeper chill ran through him as he stumbled to regain his balance once out of the water. Warm gaze flickered to were he left Azula, the canine sat patiently next to his cloth. A brow rose, spotting a lump of something purple on her other side. “What happened?” He asked her, moving towards the thump. Upon examination, his eyes widen as the burnt knocked out creature. A chuckle escaped him, his gaze lifted to Azula as he knelt over the port bat. “Did you set the nougat on fire?” Azula let out a playful whine, adjusting her stature to look more proud of what she did. Well… it could have been worse right?

Sighing, the man fumbled through his stuff to find an empty ball. Once found, he tossed the ball to capture the creature. It was still a dragon. Maybe, he could get something for it. While he waited for the confirm capture, he fumbled for his other poke balls and recalled his other creatures one by one. All of them, besides Azula of course. His gaze shifted to his beloved canine as he got dressed in dry cloths, still feeling chilly. “I thought something bad happened when I heard you howl.” The canine remained silent, head titled to the side. “Well… thanks… I guess.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
deep sea diving [sw]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2020 2:18:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT NOIBAT!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AIR CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WHIRLWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HURRICANE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!