marcel maeda
painkiller [c]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 11:21:01 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ePostContain"]
[attr="class","ePostHeader"]
re: social‒ ⛶ ✕

[attr="class","ePostMain"]there's a stiffness to his movements, thinly veiled. marcel may have been a practised liar, but there was only so much he could work around. he runs a thumb over his ribs—a measure—uncrossing his arms as the door begins to open.
[break][break]
he goes for light; marcel's voice comes out weary. "got anything for bruises?"
[attr="class","eDivide"]

[newclass=.ePostContain]width:400px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostHeader]width:380px;height:20px;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/OI5fH3m.png);font-size:8px;font-weight;bold;padding:12px 10px 8px 10px;vertical-align:middle;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostHeader table]width:380px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostHeader a]color:#979797!important;letter-spacing:0.5px;text-transform:lowercase!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain]background-color:transparent;width:auto;height:auto;padding:30px 35px;font-size:7pt;letter-spacing:0.2px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain b]color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain a]filter:grayscale(10%);text-transform:lowercase!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain img]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain .vdice-box]margin-top:15px;width:50px;height:50px;border:none;background-color:#2b2b2b;box-shadow:none;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain .vdice-box .vdice-value]color:#979797;font-family:verdana;font-size:14px;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eTeam]background-color:#none;border-radius:10px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eTeam img]width:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eDivide]width:auto;margin-top:20px;border-top:solid 1px #2b2b2b;padding-bottom:20px;opacity:0.6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rfalse]filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rfalse:hover]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
painkiller [c]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 5:37:54 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 he had a sneaking suspicion it was marcel behind that door. still, elijah practices the same curt, skeptical welcome. a stiff and restrained pull of the door frame: a gap like the slot between cell bars.

"every time you come to me, you look worse." elijah says. he opens the door enough so that marcel can follow his tired voice into the room. "what if i'm slowly killing you instead of helping you?"

and like marcel's supposed slow decay, elijah too, moves slow. his heavy palm presses against the door and shuts it close.

"comfey cream made from its flowers." he answers. "but have you ever heard of an icepack?"

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
painkiller [c]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2020 2:09:31 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","ePostMain"]"then congratulations," he says with a half-smile, "you're doing a great job."
[break][break]
marcel's gaze sweeps the room instinctively as he enters; he feels less guilty when plants are all there are to see.
[break][break]
"not enough hands." he stops by a pot. "not enough ice."
[break][break]
marcel hadn't the time to spend pressing ice packs to himself with the amount of paperwork the megalopolans generated. it occurs to him, shortly after, that the dilemma is entirely self-imposed.
[attr="class","eDivide"]

[newclass=.ePostContain]width:400px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostHeader]width:380px;height:20px;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/OI5fH3m.png);font-size:8px;font-weight;bold;padding:12px 10px 8px 10px;vertical-align:middle;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostHeader a]color:#979797!important;letter-spacing:0.5px;text-transform:lowercase!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain]background-color:transparent;width:auto;height:auto;padding:30px 35px;font-size:7pt;letter-spacing:0.2px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain a]filter:grayscale(10%);text-transform:lowercase!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain img]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain .vdice-box]margin-top:15px;width:50px;height:50px;border:none;background-color:#2b2b2b;box-shadow:none;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain .vdice-box .vdice-value]color:#979797;font-family:verdana;font-size:14px;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eTeam]background-color:#none;border-radius:10px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eDivide]width:auto;margin-top:20px;border-top:solid 1px #2b2b2b;padding-bottom:20px;opacity:0.6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rfalse]filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rfalse:hover]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
painkiller [c]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2020 3:56:40 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "maybe you can be eva's next experiment." elijah says, rolling words around his mouth lazily. "bet she knows how to stitch on machamp arms."

he squats. knees crack. elijah pays no mind to it. as he opens up a mini fridge, a breath of cold air rushes past their ankles. the crisp scraping of an icepack on a frosted rack sounds like a demon's claws.

elijah extends the icepack. its designed like a frost rotom, the raised plastic ridge emulating its small frown.

"want me to apply the icepack for you?" elijah asks. "because i won't." quickly, he adds. "how's the ugly dog doing?"

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
painkiller [c]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2020 2:28:41 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","ePostMain"]"cute," marcel scoffs as he takes the ice pack. he presses it to his ribs, thankful his shirt is thin enough to feel the cold through. at the mention of type:null, he almost laughs again.
[break][break]
"still ugly," he huffs, in a rare show of resentment—though even this seems dulled. "looks even worse when it's trying to tear you apart."
[break][break]
his mind begins to entertain the memory, much to his displeasure. the pokemon's ferocity seemed like more than just a bad temper.
[break][break]
"the hell did you do to that thing, elijah?"
[attr="class","eDivide"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
painkiller [c]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2020 6:54:44 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 elijah is unaware of what had transpired on the cycling road. he imagines the creature, struggling against its restraints before that fateful evening. grimacing, he pats his rough hand on his pants. half to warm it and half to dry it of the residual moisture clinging to his skin.

"i called it names. stole its lunch money." elijah says dryly. "i'd say to keep the helmet on if it's that hideous— but that thing doesn't budge anyway."

he closes the mini fridge. the frosty breeze ceases like a final breath.

"why? does it miss me?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
painkiller [c]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 7:42:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: