1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
languish . [ private ]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2020 3:43:15 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

His comedic timing was impeccable. He'd actually stopped with the off-the-cuff funny business as a chef because he'd killed a man at the food-bar who laughed too hard and choked on his meal.

He was revived on the scene when the paramedics got there but he still technically "died" and the owner made him promise to shut up if he was working the bar and cooking teppenyaki-style.

But Cait wasn't eating yet so it was fine. "Don't laugh about my swimmers, it could be a real problem for us. I told you I was a virgin before I met you." His eyes rolled with a grin again as he pelted him with kisses.

He sat up a bit as she broke away from him for lunch and to prep for a battle, even though her reasoning was a bit odd. "Why is your boss coming here to battle you if you're retired?" What was it about retiring from the league that he didn't understand? "If you're retired how do you even have a boss Cait?"

When he hung up his hat at being a Ranger he didn't intend to answer to anyone in any serious context. He might still battle friends every now and then but he wouldn't entertain the idea that anyone was still his boss.

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
languish . [ private ]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2020 3:54:28 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

he had a solid point.

"i'm still in the reserves," she admitted, offering details related to her arrangement with the league. "
that and i'm contracted to his respective company. so i'm on-call if i'm needed for anything related to the league or his respective business. it's mostly civilian work, though. it keeps the money coming in and it's easy."

thankfully the man's attention had been elsewhere, with cait having been the one to invite him onto her property. it was only then that the woman realized that she had failed to mention just who this boss was in particular.

"
it's . without his endorsement, i wouldn't have become a gym leader in the first place. i just want to keep up a good impression, you know?"

it genuinely sucked to be tied down, but cait still needed money until she got her degree and inherited her family's business in a few years. while she had a savings and a checking's account that could last her for a while - and insurance that covered any and all natural disasters - she still wanted to accumulate wealth for the future. 

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
languish . [ private ]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2020 4:26:02 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

The details were head scratching-ly convoluted.

In the short of it seemed to be that she wasn't actually retired at all. It was more like she "stepped down" as Gym Leader but given her talents and connections she still took jobs from the League to pay the bills and/or save lives or some mix of the two.

In addition to that she was still some kind of contractor for Silph Co. (on retainer by way of her big ass paid for compound if he wasn't mistaken).

All of it seemed to be facilitated by the man who seemingly lifted her from the dirt of her own garden and molded her into Mauville's Champion.

There were dots asking to be connected but for now he decided against prying.

It felt strange to contextualize all of it at once and the unnerving feeling he had in his gut was likely his ego telling him Celebi wasn't the only being of importance she seemed to look up to.

Only Cait had been raised to revere Celebi from childhood and Celebi wasn't a rich guy whom had groomed her into what she was now.

He tried not to let what he said next come out with any hints of malice or jealousy, but the writing, the writing was on the walls. "I'm watching the next episode of 'Bewitched' without you."

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
languish . [ private ]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2020 4:54:05 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

https://i.imgur.com/OxXFSWN.png

"come on, sénon. don't be that way."

she gave a roll of her eyes, though she could sense the underlying jealousy in his tone. it was unsurprisingly adorable coming from him, the corners of her lips giving a little upwards twitch. but she pursed her lips, hoping to keep her smile at bay. 

"
now i had a small crush on him starting out - "

' - and for a little while after that,' she admitted, inwardly.

"
- but you're the only man on my mind nowadays. you don't have to worry about a thing. and he ain't got nothin' on you, baby."

she stood and sought to tilt his chin up, seeking his gaze so he could see the truth in her expression. the woman allowed her southern twang to grow heavy, aware that he fancied it. 

"trust and believe,
"  she said, dangling their previous conversation before him. 

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
languish . [ private ]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2020 16:10:33 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He wasn't jealous. He wasn't jealous. He wasn't jealous.

He wasn't even the jealous-type.

No, fuck that. He was jealous. He was supposed to be.

But Cait was right; he did trust her and he did believe her. His ego and the jealousy it birthed couldn't hold up the weight of his trust for her. Just like that, he threw his jealousy away. If she said it was a non-issue he didn't have to question it further.

If there were no more red flags that ugly feeling would die in the trash where he put it.

Of course when it came to emotions and duration the truth was relative. If she admitted to having a little crush on him a long time ago, the full truth could have been that she was cuckoo about him for a long time. By her own admission she'd had her share of one night stands.

The chances Fernando Silph had dug around in her garden were astronomically high.

Unfortunately since he wasn't the chosen one of time there was nothing he could do about that. What's more is even if Cait herself could go back undo whatever alleged acts he was thinking up, it would be a selfish betrayal to ask her to do so.

Whatever her past was, it had nothing to do with himself and some things to do with that man. That past made her who she was now and who she was now was the person worth being jealous over. With those sequential facts in mind, he solved the paradox.

Getting up from the couch he took her into his arms into a squeezing hug of support. He even took a serious handful of her backside thiccness palming it hard and shaking the one cheek with vigor as he took in a whiff of her scent from the neck. "Go kick some ass." He kissed the corner of the mouth.

Spinning the remote through his fingers like he did with his knife tricks, his evil grin emerged. "Me and Samantha will be waiting for you." He even did the nose twinkle. Because Elizabeth Montgomery was fine as hell.

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
languish . [ private ]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2020 16:53:14 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she grinned to the point that her cheeks ached slightly, deriving no small amount of amusement and enjoyment from the grope and his teasing. 

"make sure to eat - and don't forget about taking out the trash," she said, tapping him lightly on the nose.

cait retrieved her bag that was filled with the usual items that were necessary for the brief trip, which included a poncho, a small meal to eat along the way, an extra pair of socks, pokeballs, gloves and a knife. she'd don a jacket, minding the nip in the air despite sénon easily dismissing it. her trip was a short one, the woman opting to walk the entirety of the way. she preferred to remain as active as possible, fancying her own trim figure.

when it came to her mentor and his wide selection, selecting an ideal team composition of her own was key. additionally, the former gym leader would need to have each pokemon cover for their comrade's weaknesses. the ground she chosen for the battle was a glade, which meant her water-types were at a disadvantage. the only ones she'd seriously consider being her feraligatr, inteleon, starmie and golisopod.

cait took in her immediate surroundings, contemplative as thoughts rolled within that head of hers. she had time to arrange and rearrange her selection, allotted at least several days. and with senon likely to be absent within two, it'd be a little bit easier to focus on the oncoming visit. she'd open her bag and laid out her poncho, reaching again to produce multiple pokeballs that rolled and stilled one by one.

after peering at them, she'd select one, certain of her first choice. venusaur appeared before her in a flash, releasing a low rumble of greeting.

"
alright, girl. let's get started.

- - - 

cait returned at roughly 3:15 pm, appearing worn as she reentered her cabin. she'd immediately make a beeline for the fridge, retrieving a fresh bottle of water for herself. guzzling it down with gusto, she just barely managed not to choke on the liquid as it rushed its way down her throat. she was slick with sweat, was breathing heavily and her ponytail appeared slightly messed. 

she undid the tie which bound it, allowing her green mane to fall upon her shoulders in a thick wave of curls. cait reached into her pack, having allowed the unselected to return to their respective environments. there were six left, meaning she'd focus on them or make the necessary adjustments in the days to follow. but for now, she deserved a moment of reprieve. 

a quick shower got rid of the layer of sweat as well as the potent scent of grass and upturned earth - cait happily cleaning her face and reapplying a lighter layer of makeup. she'd exit the bathroom and unceremoniously flop onto their bed, reaching for the phone she had initially left upon the nightstand. the woman kept her outfit simple and exceedingly comfortable, relieved to peel off the older layers. 

flipping through her messages as she leaned against the headboard, she mulled over her blessedly loose schedule.

"
where's your apartment again, sénon?"

she called out the inquiry, having yet to even glimpse the building. cait was genuinely curious of the man's accommodations, wondering how low, middle or high-class the area was. it would,  at the very least, give her a bit more insight about the man, if nothing else. 

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
languish . [ private ]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2020 20:22:59 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Being alone in the Cabin give him plenty of time to sharpen the knives, take out the trash, wash the few dishes in the sink, Watch the next three episodes of Samantha just being his dreamgirl and an apex queen while he cleaned the toilet, the tub and bathroom sink.

All while letting some meat thaw.

She was gone long enough that he'd even had time to swing by Fortree and pick up the television that was waiting on him. It was tricky enough flying the damn thing back on Hiei's back but somehow they got it back in one piece. It was no problem to take down the smaller set and put up the new one without changing the wall mounts.

What did take a little time was setting up a new wall mount on the ceiling of the bedroom. From the moment man conjured fire he dreamed of a day when he could lie on his back in bed and stare up at the ceiling, to watch his favorite movies in High Definition. If he was leaving tomorrow he'd need to take a few more safety measures like a safety screen in base the actual screen blew out and a safety harness in case the mount was broken or otherwise overloaded.

For one night though, it was fine as is.

When Cait returned home she'd walked into the bedroom and from the sound of it, she hadn't noticed it was there. From the living room area he was setting up the new 'big screen' as she asked what felt like a random question but one she should have known the answer to by all rights. "You're not tired of the woods already are you?"

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
languish . [ private ]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 0:21:54 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"
nope," she said, whilst popping the 'p'. "just curious about what part of the ghetto you take up space in."

cait would finally lift her gaze as she realized that aught was 'amiss', her head tilting lightly to the side. it didn't take her terribly long to realize what had changed in her environment, the woman standing to blink curiously at the man's personal project. she'd never put much thought into upgrading her four year old television, the screen moderately-sized and boasting an average to passable quality. it served her well enough.

"my tv wasn't that bad," she remarked. "was it?

she'd let him do his work, genuinely fascinated by the process as he worked to erect the finely-tuned electronic.

"are we really going to have to watch 'the thing' on the highest possible setting?"

cait eyed him and then gave a roll of her eyes, but she appeared pleased by the gift.

"thank you, baby."

she'd temporarily close the distance to press a kiss onto his cheek, showing her appreciation.

"it didn't cost you too much - did it?"    

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
languish . [ private ]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 15:52:01 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He cleared his throat as he pondered what information she was really looking for.

If it was purely the factoids of what city he slept in that wasn't a big secret, nor a secret at all. "I've got a small place in Slateport." Now that he knew Team Rocket was still kicking it confirmed his suspicions that Slateport was a hotbed of theirs given its seedier side. "I've wanted to move to Fortree proper since my first time visiting the place for its Ren-Faire. Lavaridge reminds me of Cinnabar, I've got a cousin ( @utah ) who lives there."

If she was asking to get a better grasp on his financial stability, where he slept wasn't very telling.

"For the sake of full disclosure; I also have a condo in Goldenrod City." Pulling at the television to check the stability of the mount he remembered the old Gioco family home in Celadon. Not that it was any use with the entire region of Kanto riddled with crime and ruled by Rockets.

He accepted her sugar using her appreciation as an excuse to grab another handful. With their legs overlapping the lump would prod her in her side, still he'd control himself for now. He put the remote in her hands, to corrupt her with ultimate power. "Television technology moves fast. This one is a lot bigger than your last one but its the high-quality from last year so I got it for a good price." Sitting on the couch he'd search online for the safety screen and harness to protect them from the t.v. on the bedroom ceiling.

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
languish . [ private ]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 16:16:55 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

https://i.imgur.com/Uuf1don.png

"mmm."

she hummed her affirmation once presented with the information, settling at his side and leaning against him as she tucked her heavily freckled legs upon the couch. the mere mention of slateport stirred dust-encrusted memories, her first critical mission where she'd been injured having taken place there. cait cuddled closer as her mind worked, allowing her eyes to fall shut as he searched for a certain product. 

despite the stirring of images from months and years egos, his presence distracted her from the swirl of negative emotions she associated with them. she felt safer overall with him near, having responded to his continued presence favorably. even in the nights where he was absent, it was nice to know that he was compelled to come back. though she made sure to take care not to be too clingy, never pressuring him to stay - nor responding negatively when he departed.

sénon was a grown man with his own life and having a woman shouldn't change that.

"
i think i had my fair share of apartments during my stint in mauville," she commented, considering her past living arrangement. "way too cramped for my liking."

her tribe's property had also been large and slightly removed from the main populace.

"
you don't mind being out here, do you? i know it's real different from something like a condo."

he couldn't just stroll out and take a leisurely walk to the store, for example. trip by pokemon usually took a half hour depending on the weather - and there was an obvious lack of noise and light pollution. they'd  even have to stock up - and stock up heavily - every time they took a trip to prevent a grueling back and forth. 

'but i feel like it's worth it.' 

here she could live in peace alongside her pokemon, who could roam freely and live as naturally as they saw fit. and seeing as she was a woman of nature - of earth - she couldn't imagine a life without the forest at her door. 

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
languish . [ private ]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 23:28:26 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Where he would eventually settle down was a topic of thought/discussion he hadn't given much serious time to thus far. Moving around the way a Ranger was required to seemed to encourage a mobile life. Not to mention his other ambitions had next to nothing to do with staying in one place.

Not unless he managed to open a restaurant full stop.

"Your voice tells me you're worried I won't want to live here forever." He didn't. It was a lovely place for any plant or animal. Hell it was nice enough to inspire awe from the animals that walked upright and threw red and white balls at the other animals.

But Kanto had large tracts of land too. Even if the soil did suck.

"Which means you do plan to live here, if not forever then just for the rest o your life." He watched her face, studying the nuances of her reaction in case she tried to deny it. He kissed her temple to ease her concerns. "I wanna be where you are." His face was stone again but not threatening or angry, only serious; as serious as he was about her. "If there ever comes a time where I have to be somewhere else..." He leaned into her ear to say the next part; lowering and leveling his voice to give her a bass-y secret, a vote of confidence.

"I don't think you'll stay tucked away in the woods."

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
languish . [ private ]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2020 7:03:38 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she'd absently toyed with the new remote, her fingers gingerly sliding over the buttons. despite her gift, she appeared far more preoccupied by thoughts of her beau. cait had merely gave a nod to affirm his bold statement, revealing that he was indubitably correct. the moment that followed was a comfortable silence, the young woman releasing a contented sigh before she decided to take advantage of the newfound power that had been pressed into her hands. 

"
is this one of those smart tvs i keep hearing people go on about?"

with sénon's help, she successfully connected the television to the internet and adjusted the settings. the clarity was alarming, cait appearing a touch awed by just how defined the image was. visibly mesmerized, she flicked through the channels, though only paused as her stomach gave an audible grumble. with a unhappy mumble, she'd reluctantly peel herself off of her boyfriend's side. 

"i'm raiding the fridge for a snack.

it wasn't exactly dinner time, so she'd opt to take advantage of the fruit that was stored in the fridge. she'd select the neatly sliced tropius fruit that had been contained in tupperware, returning to the couch with a grunt and cockily depositing her feet onto senon's lap as she lounged against the arms of the couch. she'd pop one piece into her mouth, fixing her gaze on the news channel as she lazily chewed on the sweet treat.

"looks like there's going to be a little rain tomorrow. you heading out before or after it hits?"

flying through rain was ass - if she was being perfectly honest. especially if you lacked a waterproof  outer layer and goggles. 

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
languish . [ private ]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2020 16:20:04 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

With his three days almost up he cherished the time they had because when he left, it was back to the grind. The team needed to be sharpened and the runts needed to be pushed to their limits. There were a couple of pokémon on his hit list and it was a personal goal to track them down before he came back to this cabin.

"Probably after." Ever since sharing her dark secret with him Sénon had become apprehensive with leaving her alone in the night. The part of him that wasn't an overly protective male was the part of him that trusted her to protect herself. It was part of him that regarded her as an equal and not his helpless little lady.

Still if something came to her in the night and left her pained and hurt while he wasn't around, the guilt would drown him out.

"Hiei likes flying in the rain; less things to share the skies with." Despite being the problem child early on after Lilycove the Salamence had softened up to his command better than some of the runts. Seeing two others of his species die terrible deaths probably cemented his trust in a leader who kept him alive. "I can't really see worth a damn but he knows where to go."

"Hey, I know I tend to deflect a lot and answer questions without answering the question but..." He watched her flipped through the channels as he spoke. "I know what this place means to you and I do like it here. I won't ever use your feelings for me to compromise your values to yourself and what you've worked to provide yourself or your legion of pokémon." She'd dropped the subject so quickly he felt the need to clarify.

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
languish . [ private ]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2020 16:42:18 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she leveled him with a considering look, her head tilting lightly to the side before she popped another piece of fruit into her mouth. cait finished chewing before she offered her response, the words not at all weighted down by concern. the woman sounded altogether unperturbed, as though she hadn't considered the possibility that he'd make her relocate. 

"i'm not worried."

what she did worry over, in a mild sense, was him dealing with a combination of cold and rain. despite his earlier assurances, she feared he'd grow sick from overexposure. if such a thing occurred, the freckled female would be the one insisting he lie still while the woman fetched him whatever he needed. and she was certain he'd do much the same, if she suddenly fell ill.

'i haven't had a cold for a while, now that i really think about it.'

after a moment of thought, cait decided she'd offer him a bit more to wrap up the conversation more neatly.

"
i wouldn't force you to move either. it wouldn't be a fair to pressure you into doing that."

as long as they spent time together on a semi-regular basis, she was satisfied. he visited her more than enough, after all. 

"
people who're dating aren't expected to live together anyway," she said. "maybe down the road - if they feel like it's what they both want."

it was her first time attaching an actual name to their present relationship. 'dating' felt like the correct term - additionally, she'd attached the titles of 'beau', 'lover' and 'boyfriend' onto sénon. she wondered if he did the same, the woman shooting him a curious glance to gauge his expression. 

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
languish . [ private ]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2020 18:17:41 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He was relentless. When she cracked the door to be messed with, he couldn't help but kick it open.

"Is that what we're doing, dating?" It was that, if not a little more but given they'd skirted a formal conversation about what Sénon and Cait were the subject left room to have a frank if not fun discussion.

Grabbing her feet he pulled off her socks before kneading the flesh of the soles of her feet. His touch was hard at first, applying a firm pressure where she felt stiff. "Dating implies a lack of exclusivity doesn't it?" He focused on the right foot while the other rested in his lap.

He even rubbed at the spacing between each of her toes. Each finger calibrating the resistance her tension gave and working to break it down with more and more gentle handling with each touch.

"Who else are you dating?" It was a question he already knew the answer to, or so he thought. "Anyone I know?"

● tags:
● notes:

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS