2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
languish . [ private ]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2020 18:31:20 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

a hum of appreciation escaped her, the woman's eyes fluttering shut momentarily. what had surprised her, following them becoming intimate, was that sénon had proven himself to be masterful with his hands. he administered massages with a sort of practiced ease that had caught her off guard, his touches carefully applied and loosening her stiff muscles.  

"no one else," she murmured, softly.

she reached for another piece of fruit, chewing and swallowing it down before she spoke freely.  

"
i tried dating while working as gym leader. it didn't work out. i was busy all the time. if it wasn't being a gym leader - it was being mauville's political lead - or working on my associates degree - or handling missions."

cait had felt like a poor partner when she came back home from a day in the office, in the field or battling a near-constant string of challengers. her work-life balance had been utterly trashed, causing her to be inattentive or even neglectful when it came to her respective partners.  

"
i was so tired."

her words carried a certain amount of weight, and memories of the year prior caused that burden to return in full - albeit briefly.

"
that feels nice."

and then she relaxed again, giving her toes a little wiggle.    

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
languish . [ private ]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2020 19:15:12 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He pressed and rubbed deep focusing on the areas that caused her to buckle or twitch or let out some small sound. When she curled her toes he knew he was doing something right. "So you stepped down as Gym Leader to get your life back..." Switching feet he went to work on her Left sole. "So what happened to the ones who fell through the cracks."

"Once you had time for someone else, wouldn't you have tried to reconnect?" He asked but somewhere inside he was just as happy to not know. For all he knew he'd ran across Cait the very day she relented her position as Mauville Gym Leader and she never got a chance to seek out those old flames.

The reality was probably that she'd moved on as they had as well. "I'd say I don't mean to pry, but that's not really true."

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
languish . [ private ]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2020 19:30:46 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"there was one girl."

the memory of was still fresh, the girl possessing a young and soft beauty that was stupidly rare. cait hadn't deserved her, especially when she realized she didn't have the time to invest in a proper relationship. it was a brief try, but one she remembered quite fondly. additionally, she had hoped to somehow woo fernando silph - but she had failed utterly. 

"
that and a slew of one night stands," she said. "on top of a few unrequited crushes. i just didn't bother afterwards because - "

there was a slight ache in her heart at that. she hadn't tried with avery because she felt like she had wronged the woman somehow, especially since she ended their relationship so quickly.

"
nothing worked out. and it was like not a lot of folk wanted me for me. to be perfectly honest, that kept me up at night sometimes. the idea there probably wasn't anyone who wanted to stay with me in particular. i'd look in the mirror and ask 'is it the freckles'? 'my curly hair'? 'the accent'? or even something stupid like 'maybe it's because i'm too black - too... me'."

she had constantly pondered over the perspectives of past lovers who easily relinquished her at the drop of a hat.

"
sounds a bit dumb, now that i'm going on about it. i'm not self-conscious and i like how i look and how i'm built. i guess i just didn't understand what i was doing wrong or if i was even doing anything wrong in the first place. it was part of the reason why i quit being gym leader. i'm not interested in titles or power - i  just want a future where i have a job, a home and a family."  

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
languish . [ private ]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2020 1:02:42 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He listened without interruption as she poured out her past. It all sounded normal enough. She liked some people who didn't like her back, and she laid with some people who didn't stick around. Seemingly sometimes it would have been the opposite scenario of her leaving someone's bed that wanted her to stay and her being desired by someone she couldn't gather the proper affection for.

Life and love was hit and miss like that.

Another terrible struggle to date with was the fear that it was your status and power and reverence that would make someone pair with you. It wasn't something Sénon had to deal with in his own life.

It did give him pause to hear her explain through the feeling of not being enough in some loves, or rather from her eyes; being too much. It was only natural to look inward and blame yourself when things didn't go your way. Blame being a shade away from the proper response of accountability. Though in terms of rejection there were often times there was nothing to be accountable for.

The gentle caress of her feet said "none of that is your fault."

"That's strange. I find your minty curls to be your trademark" The same as the flowing stream of lava coming from his scalp. "I like looking at your freckles, they're like a sexy birthmark. Its like you're part ginger, same as me." He grinned at the thought of it not realizing the commonality until made to think about it.

"Your skin is what drew me in at first sight; you were chocolate and mint." Two fingers stroked long and slow along her arm. "We liked melanin in our lovers on Cinnabar." His smirk near devilish came back as it always did given enough time. "It means no matter how bright I burn, you can take the heat."

Letting his hair down and taking the remote he turned to a music streaming channel turning up the volume and letting whatever was on already, play. Done with her feet he would continue his massage, pulling her down the couch and closer towards himself. Without letting her impede his work or resist his touch he undid that button again and the zipper as well.

Pulling the denim and the frilly cloth underneath it down and off he tossed the both clear across the living room. A thought flashed on how much easier this would have been to do with her cute little black clothes she'd trained in earlier. To distract her properly he guided her hands to the lavish red mane she was so in love with.

● notes: FADE TO BLACK;   Burn Slow
● tags:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
languish . [ private ]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2020 2:10:27 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

sénon was - without a doubt - overwhelmingly talented at getting her into the mood. he had discovered that raining down praises in gracious amounts coupled with sly touches warmed her to that point, the man finding no amount of resistance as he had his way. it made for an enjoyable time, the moment gentle and pleasant. it wasn't just raw intimacy - but something that was heavily interlaced with a certain emotion. 

- - - 

in the aftermath she was feeling strange. but it wasn't a terrible sort of strange - more so it was cait slowly realizing that they weren't simply having sex; but making love. she'd never had it that way - but she had a feeling that was how to describe what had just occurred - her previous encounters lacking that fundamental and key emotion. he was tender and kind and sweet, always minding her and making her feel as though she was adored and her needs were just as important as his own. 

she'd leave the couch to wash up a bit after pressing a gentle kiss to his lips, the girl soon finding herself looking in the mirror again.

'he likes my freckles.'

cait's fingers pass over her face, noting the marks that were unevenly spread from head to toe. 

'my hair.'

it was a bit of a mess of curls now, a hint of frizz here and there that needed a little grooming.

'and he likes me.'

cait never felt more stunning in that moment despite her bedraggled state, her lips spreading into a excited grin - and her reflection smiling right back. 
- e n d - 

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,098 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
languish . [ private ]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2020 5:47:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: