bright-eyed and bushy-tailed . [ private ]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 19:49:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Scratch!"

Wren's call was almost lost, the Scorbunny recovering a bit too quickly that it surprised Fennekin. He felt bad for hurting his brother and whined in sympathy, but it was quickly replaced by shock and pain. The tackle hit him square in the chest, and it was his turn to recover. Breathing hard now, he aimed his claws at his brother.

He can't handle much more, Wren thought as she watched.

It was almost time to call the battle off, and let Cait win. The Scorbunny's energy was impressive, but the fox was falling fast. He may be powerful, but he was slower and not able to shrug off hits as well as the rabbit. The claws went down, trying to rack them down the Scorbunny's cheek in the process. Trying to make the rabbit back off again.

She was sure the attack was desperate. Perhaps if she was as experienced as she once was, she could have won.

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2020 4:46:35 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

the claws had deeply dug into the scorbunny's cheek, though the attack was unintentionally severe. the fire-type stumbled aback, visibly alarmed before he tripped over his own feet. he blinked dumbly at his sibling, climbing his way back onto his feet before he tentatively pressed a paw against his stinging face. 

"enough."

cait stepped forward, the woman appearing satisfied with what she had witnessed thus far.

"
it's obvious that you're the perfect fit for fennekin," she said. "don't you agree, scorbunny?"

her scorbunny blinked and then gave a small nod. his paw remained upon his cheek, his gaze shifting toward his brother. there was a strange look of pride there, but there was sadness too.

"
the battle is yours," she announced, determining wren to be the winner.   

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2020 15:31:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"I - what?" Wren gasped openly, her mouth hanging open. Could it be? Another win under her belt? She didn't... she couldn't have won. Cait was so much more composed, her Pokemon much stronger and tactical. The young woman had been ready to admit defeat, yet that was taken away from her quickly.

Once the green haired human admitted it, Fennekin rushed to his brother's side. He hung his head low, trying to nose his own cheek against the wounded Scorbunny in ways of apology. Wren took the time to compose herself. "I... I wasn't expecting to win but thanks" she smiled slowly, even more pleased she was the perfect fit for the fox.

She approached Cait then, extending a hand. Like she had done with Emory, and all the trainers she had battled in the past. She may not like physical contact but she was willing to place it aside. Sportsmanship and all that. "It was a good battle" though awkward on their part, if she had to be honest. There was lots of work to do.

More training to do. Especially if she was going to challenge any gyms.

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2020 19:50:14 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
"it was."

she'd accept the hand with a practiced grace and give it a firm squeeze, the former gym lead's touch feeling warm. 

"
i pray that your journey ahead is a good one."

cait pondered over the woman one last time, peering into those pretty eyes. wren possessed a simple beauty, with little to no make up present upon her rounded and soft features. she was slight to average in build, her skin sun-kissed as opposed to painfully pale.

'lovely.' 

"
i have a feeling that we may see one another again. let's hope the meeting is a good one, hm?

her scorbunny accepted her brother's worry, though he'd more effectively close the distance to embrace him fully. he took in the fox's scent one last time, dedicating it to memory. 

"
it's time for us to go, scorbunny."

they'd part ways - but the fire-type would linger only to say three words before turning away.

- i love you. -   

[ e n d ]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,944 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2020 0:56:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven