priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
marmar [c]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 2:32:03 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"marcel! marmaaaaaaar!"

priam comes scrambling through the corridor of the high offices and beelines straight to marcel's office. the sound of footsteps echoes in an otherwise empty hall as priam's cry rings ominously in the area.

silence eventually settles and the next thing marcel would hear is some knocking on his door. "marmarmarmarmar..." he repeats in the usual hyperactive self in conjuncture with every knock. it stops once more afterwards as the doorknob starts to twist and turn until a click sounds.

"oh, it's open," priam utters from the outside as he realizes that it wasn't locked in the first place. he opens the door slightly, but doesn't exactly show himself in just yet. "can i come in?"

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
marmar [c]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 12:46:32 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ePostContain]
[attr="class","ePostHeader"]
re: social‒ ⛶ ✕

[attr="class","ePostMain"]his clefable looks up first; marcel follows soon after. priam's voice has the miraculous quality of carrying far farther than it should. as the footsteps grow louder, the admin switches off his monitor while his pokemon moves to unlock the door. he assumes priam will let himself in.
[break][break]
the question floats through and, already half-way to the door, marcel keeps walking to pull it open the rest of the way.
[break][break]
"'course," he says, "what's the matter?" he's still struggling to pin a reason to priam's haste.
[attr="class","eDivide"]

[newclass=.ePostContain]width:400px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostHeader]width:380px;height:20px;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/OI5fH3m.png);font-size:8px;font-weight;bold;padding:12px 10px 8px 10px;vertical-align:middle;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostHeader table]width:380px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostHeader a]color:#979797!important;letter-spacing:0.5px;text-transform:lowercase!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain]background-color:transparent;width:auto;height:auto;padding:30px 35px;font-size:7pt;letter-spacing:0.2px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain b]color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain a]filter:grayscale(10%);text-transform:lowercase!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain img]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain .vdice-box]margin-top:15px;width:50px;height:50px;border:none;background-color:#2b2b2b;box-shadow:none;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain .vdice-box .vdice-value]color:#979797;font-family:verdana;font-size:14px;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eTeam]background-color:#none;border-radius:10px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eTeam img]width:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eDivide]width:auto;margin-top:20px;border-top:solid 1px #2b2b2b;padding-bottom:20px;opacity:0.6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rfalse]filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rfalse:hover]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
marmar [c]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2020 21:37:44 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam goes past marcel the moment he opens the door and welcomes himself to a seat right by his desk where he assumes is reserved for visitors, which is him in this case. he leans back and makes himself comfortable before he starts.

"man, i heard you were let in this some sort of exclusive club!"

there was exasperation in priam's voice. he wants the listener to feel the anguish and despair in his tone. priam is the main character of hoenn so if anyone needs to feel for him, it would be the entire audience.

marcel was just unlucky that priam likes him and had reserved a front seat for him.

"why didn't you tell me? i wanted in too!"

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
marmar [c]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2020 0:05:33 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","ePostMain"]marcel doesn't break his pace between the door and his desk—at this point, he's used to priam's behaviour. by the time he's sat down, he still hasn't figured out the meaning behind priam's words.
[break][break]
"priam," he says slowly, patiently, "what are you talking about?"
[break][break]
[attr="class","eDivide"]

[newclass=.ePostContain]width:400px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostHeader]width:380px;height:20px;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/OI5fH3m.png);font-size:8px;font-weight;bold;padding:12px 10px 8px 10px;vertical-align:middle;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostHeader a]color:#979797!important;letter-spacing:0.5px;text-transform:lowercase!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain]background-color:transparent;width:auto;height:auto;padding:30px 35px;font-size:7pt;letter-spacing:0.2px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain a]filter:grayscale(10%);text-transform:lowercase!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain img]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain .vdice-box]margin-top:15px;width:50px;height:50px;border:none;background-color:#2b2b2b;box-shadow:none;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain .vdice-box .vdice-value]color:#979797;font-family:verdana;font-size:14px;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eTeam]background-color:#none;border-radius:10px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eDivide]width:auto;margin-top:20px;border-top:solid 1px #2b2b2b;padding-bottom:20px;opacity:0.6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rfalse]filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rfalse:hover]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
marmar [c]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2020 0:33:07 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"team sexy."

one word. it explains everything that priam needs to explain in the most concise way possible. he felt so excluded when he first got wind of such a team that he's as hurt as walsh when he has to describe the group as 'sexy' in front of him.

"what happened on mauville that you guys suddenly form a team and didn't add me in?"

part of him wondered why he went for lilycove instead when all his friends were on mauville, then he remembered it's because they needed competent people on site on the eastern side of hoenn as well.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
marmar [c]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2020 1:13:15 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","ePostMain"]he blinks. "oh."
[break][break]
marcel deliberates, over the stretching silence, unsure what to make of priam's offense. his mouth curves in a half-frown.
[break][break]
"you're too young," he says, simply.
[break][break]
[attr="class","eDivide"]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
marmar [c]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2020 2:57:44 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he leans forward on marcel's desk and leans on his arm, face resting on his palm.

"i'm eighteen!" priam protests as he contorts his face to express anger and defiance. "that's legal age! that means i'm an adult now and that 'too young' excuse doesn't work now."

priam quickly moves on to the next stage of grief and starts to bargain for a position for a non-existent division of rocket that only has, like, three members.

"i wanna join! i'm sexy enough. i did good stuff on lilycove too!"

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
marmar [c]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 0:51:25 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","ePostMain"]priam's arguments are shrugged off. "i know," he says, "i've read the reports."
[break][break]
he has half a mind to lecture priam for even considering approaching the megalopolan general, but he knows the boy has trouble listening, even outside this state of anger.
[break][break]
"wasn't oscar with you? you saying we should let him in too?"
[break][break]
[attr="class","eDivide"]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
marmar [c]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2020 20:06:17 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
there's a growing grin when he hears marcel's recognizing his claim. the surge of confidence doesn't help with dissuading the boy, and if anything, the opposite results from it.

"sure, why not?" priam quips quickly without second thought. "as long as i'm in, i'm fine with anything!"

both of his hands then move to the surface of the desk, pushing him upwards as he finally stands from his seat.

"i heard the one i got had the higher position or something than yours. that means i'm sexier, right?"

priam doesn't actually know, but he just looked nicer than that jules cotillard guy. he's only ever heard of him through lucas lane, but if he had been stuck in their side of the wormhole, that meant he didn't have the chance to rise in their ranks.

that logic sounded plausible in priam's head.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
marmar [c]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 23:33:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: