mclaren mcflurry
gone too far [c]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2020 8:08:02 GMT
mclaren mcflurry Avatar

will i get to you
a little 𝐅 𝐀 𝐒 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑
if i was the
𝐒 𝐍 𝐎 𝐖 in the air ?

frozen blood is firmly packed, made into a brown snow hugging against her sleeves, her wrists, her coat, her hair, her cheeks. bloodshot eyes and tear marks mar her face.

most notably, though, is the palpable runoff of invisible mega energy that oozes from every orifice, every pore of her body — including her eyes and her mouth.

mcflurry calmly takes a seat at the chair of gavin's office, at the time of her appointment exactly, with no flaw whatsoever in her time of arrival.

"burn heal factory incident kills 11 workers, 2 police officers, and 3 executives" is on the headlines right now.

the woman's expression trembles in an unknown emotion, her jaw clenched as she folds her arms on her lap.

"i-i'd like to inquire about, uh."

she purses her lips, trying not to betray any weakness.

"al — alternative job openings. mc."

[attr="class","cred"]MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
gone too far [c]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2020 14:25:47 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-gv]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

She's right on time. The heavy steel door closes behind her, and Klefki's jingles break a heavy silence as it floats over to lock it. Gavin remains seated, phone on his desk playing a muted video of a news report and a half-filled ashtray to his right. He looks up as she sits down.[break][break]

"You look terrible." It's not meant as an insult; his tone is critical, but the furrow of his brow speaks of concern rather than a sneer. "Who sent you out on a mission like this?" He shakes his head. "Never mind that, I'll get the details later." Though the office smelled of stale smoke from his last indulgence, he does not light another. "Do you smoke?"

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-gvcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .accentbg"]background: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .accentborder"]border-color: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a, .punkianger-gv .bulk b, .punkianger-gv .bulk i, .punkianger-gvcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/Cr9yhqZ.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gvcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gvcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

sulfur

the flurry
she/her/hers
september 19
ringtown
pansexual
hitman
elite
it’s all winter here, even in august
awards
188 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mcflurry
mclaren mcflurry
gone too far [c]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2020 17:32:27 GMT
mclaren mcflurry Avatar

will i get to you
a little 𝐅 𝐀 𝐒 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑
if i was the
𝐒 𝐍 𝐎 𝐖 in the air ?

"i, uh. i can."

she says it like she's done it before, or was forced to do it before. like she knows about the social implication of not accepting a cigarette when in certain company.

pressing one thumb over the other in order to tamp down her shiver, mcflurry lets out a white, visible breath that smells like liquid nitrogen and, honestly, evaporated burn heal fumes.

(there's a trace of mega evolution, too. she's still emitting run-off.)

"i, uh. i would, mmc — like to know who's sourcing my missions," she chimes up unhelpfully, sounding hopeful, before her voice drops in despair again. "ever since the ultra wormholes, i — it seems like all the brass mc-wants is... — i know it's b-because i'm good at it, b-but..."

she trails off in a soft stutter, her eyes downturned. the rest is unsaid.

(all she's been doing the entire time are missions like these.)

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
gone too far [c]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2020 17:41:24 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

Gavin waves a hand to dismiss the notion. "You don't have to."[break][break]

He knew the habit to be calming to those like himself who chose to indulge, but he doesn't want to pressure her into it. She looks for all the world like she's been under far too much pressure as of late.[break][break]

He can see her breath, which is odd. "Are you... cold?" The office itself is kept at a comfortable temperature, a tad on the cooler side thanks to Gavin's Galarian upbringing. However, taking in her snow-crusted clothes and the ice of her breath, Gavin wakes his Rotom from its dormant state within his phone and the ghost-type adjusts the heating in the room. "What, exactly, are they having you do?"[break][break]

The video on his phone had been paused when she'd entered, but Gavin had made no attempt to hide its presence on screen.[break][break]

"I can assure you that it didn't go through me, but I can find out who did."

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a, .punkianger-gv .bulk b, .punkianger-gv .bulk i, .punkianger-gvcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/Cr9yhqZ.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gvcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

sulfur

the flurry
she/her/hers
september 19
ringtown
pansexual
hitman
elite
awards
188 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mcflurry
mclaren mcflurry
gone too far [c]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 2:03:15 GMT
mclaren mcflurry Avatar

will i get to you
a little 𝐅 𝐀 𝐒 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑
if i was the
𝐒 𝐍 𝐎 𝐖 in the air ?

mcflurry's relief isn't apparent when the rotom begins changing the temperature. in fact, she looks a little uncomfortable, with how the bloody slush's starting to melt off her body — she does her best to chip off the pieces while they're solid and toss them into the trash can as she speaks.

the bigger problem is how she's starting to speak.

"beginning around august 25, i was — assigned a series of covert elimination missions due to the newfound focus on the megalopan threat. mc."

her eyes start going glassy as yet another cold breath escapes her, her tremble replaced by clenched fists and incredibly tense body language.

"after performing — optimally during these missions, mc, i — was assigned to the front lines of the lilycove warfront. mc."

the purposeful displacement of her speech impediment to be between sentences, the forceful tamping down of her stutter, her now-trained expression, down to the new smoothness of her accent —

everything was wrong about mcflurry.

"after, mc — my performance in lilycove, i received a letter of commendation signed by declan walsh. — all my current work is... anonymously assigned. i, i don't..."

mcflurry stuttered, then paused. everything about it screamed 'fear'. she continued.

"— my new missions currently cycle between megalopan 'cleanup', hits, and 'sending a message'. such... such as."

her eyes flickered to gavin's phone before she drops the ball, her voice shivering.

"...i don't know how many confirmed kills i have. i'm mcsorry. the cleanup crew probably has my data..."

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
gone too far [c]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2020 11:50:12 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

Rocket's lifestyle wasn't for everyone. It hadn't been for her, based on the limited scope of what he'd seen and heard of the girl. Recruiters were meant to weed out the fragile, the doubtful, the unhinged... but as both Gavin and had learned, those who worked beneath them were prone to let some slip through the cracks.[break][break]

Mcflurry is more vocally composed than he'd previously witnessed, but there's something off about the way she speaks. His gaze flicks to the phone screen when hers does, then back up at the unfortunate operative.[break][break]

He scowls, but the gesture is directionless.[break][break]

"I'll get the rest of the details from them." Marcel would have them, also, though he's not talking to the admin at present. The thought of him brings him to something else. "Have you considered working Intel?"

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

sulfur

the flurry
she/her/hers
september 19
ringtown
pansexual
hitman
elite
awards
188 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mcflurry
mclaren mcflurry
gone too far [c]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2020 23:47:02 GMT
mclaren mcflurry Avatar

will i get to you
a little 𝐅 𝐀 𝐒 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑
if i was the
𝐒 𝐍 𝐎 𝐖 in the air ?

the ensuing pause of silence is palable, and mcflurry hates this more than she hates doing a bombing run. mostly because the bombing run's painless, and it's mostly ice, so she doesn't really —

she's trailing off.

"i mc — i used to."

when she was a grunt doing recon work, because she was harmless and unimportant and invisible and mediocre.

"i — i want a... a division change. a job change. m-mc..."

her voice stutters, and something audibly hitches in her breath. like a sob. a hiccup.

"p-please, sir, just — anything. i..."

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
gone too far [c]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2020 15:27:45 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

"That can be arranged." Walsh could overturn his decisions, and Dominic could challenge it, so Gavin feels comfortable in his answer. They shared a common goal of discrepency. "Intel is much quieter, low-key, and Kosuke is a good man."[break][break]

He misses , in that moment, but forcefully shuns the thought.[break][break]

"I'll make sure you don't get roped into anything like... this," and he gestures vaguely, but it's more than clear that he's referring to 11 workers, 2 police officers..., "again."[break][break]

He had not missed the energy seeming to spill from her, but had curbed the subject in favour of getting the finer details. Now, he scrutinizes her with narrowed eyes that hold more curiosity than malice.[break][break]

"Do you have any experience with legendary Pokemon?"[break][break]

Avatars are the first thing to come to Gavin's mind; their powers so often beyond the realm of understanding.

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

sulfur

the flurry
she/her/hers
september 19
ringtown
pansexual
hitman
elite
awards
188 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mcflurry
mclaren mcflurry
gone too far [c]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2020 6:35:46 GMT
mclaren mcflurry Avatar

will i get to you
a little 𝐅 𝐀 𝐒 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑
if i was the
𝐒 𝐍 𝐎 𝐖 in the air ?

mcflurry licked her lips, trying to get her shit together. crying wasn't going to help anyone, here. (even though she's still tempted to do so. old habits die hard.)

gavin, at the very least, was trying to help her. or redirect her somewhere... nicer. she'd rather spend her time scouting out cities and sitting in buildings with binoculars than killing en masse.

the next subject turns her blood colder than it already is, though.

it's clear that mcflurry approaches this particular topic cautiously. not for anyone else's sake, but her own. like she's traversing her memories like a tightrope walk.

"y-yes. i've encountered, uh..."

should she tell him? ...why not? ...and yet. no. she has to tell him. she can. it's not like —

(maybe he can —)

"two. i fought mc — kyogre, a-at lilycove, and... a-and a canine legendary pokemon is the reason i'm in hoenn."

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
gone too far [c]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2020 11:45:34 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

Beyond his curiosity toward the phenomena Mcflurry was exhibiting, Gavin expects a change of subject might help to bring her back down. He couldn't be more wrong; if anything, she seems nervous. His interest spikes.[break][break]

"Yes, I heard it had appeared," he says of Kyogre, frowning. " and were at Lilycove, as well."[break][break]

He wonders if she'd seen much of them, but doesn't ask. If his own memories of Mauville are anything to go by, they weren't pleasant ones to revisit. He'll read more about Hoenn's aquatic legendary in their respective reports.[break][break]

"Canine?" he echoes. His first thought is of the ones he'd seen with in the power plant. "Do you know what it looked like?"

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

sulfur

the flurry
she/her/hers
september 19
ringtown
pansexual
hitman
elite
awards
188 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mcflurry
mclaren mcflurry
gone too far [c]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2020 21:10:59 GMT
mclaren mcflurry Avatar

will i get to you
a little 𝐅 𝐀 𝐒 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑
if i was the
𝐒 𝐍 𝐎 𝐖 in the air ?

oh, god. nobody's asked her about the legendary canine in forever. even then, the memory feels like a blur that she can't quite recall.

"y-yeah. it, mc. it basically kidnapped me from my hometown then, uh — fall city, it — i dunno, i sort of felt it telling me to go here —"

the explanation is terrible, full of holes, and yet so strangely true, given how mcflurry's stuttering and her eyes are going blank like she's trying to remember.

but then she snapped back to reality, realizing she never actually answered the question.

"i-it was blue. and huge, like the size of two people. it also, uh, had a mist around it every time. and glowing eyes. i — it hasn't mccontacted me since i landed on hoenn."

her gaze fell to the floor.

"m-maybe i did something wrong."

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
gone too far [c]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 18:11:55 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

Something akin to envy haunts the recesses of Gavin's thoughts as Mcflurry describes her encounter with the creature. He shuts it out, unwilling to dwell upon it.[break][break]

Blue. One of them had been, at Mauville, he thinks. It had also been large, though Gavin's memories are a haze. Giratina's chilly breath. Lucas, recording them. Katherine's Dusknoir. A huge, black cord. Had it been the blue one, chewing on it?[break][break]

He shakes off the memory.[break][break]

"Legendaries are known to be fickle." He thinks of Articuno, and the envy returns. He'd been too aggressive, it had said, but aggression was how he'd been taught to show his worth. How Rocket had taught him. "If that's what it was. Have you looked into legends, stories? Gotten any names?"[break][break]

Mist reminds him of the Slumbering Weald, of the ghost stories the kids of Galar told each other, but Gavin had grown up far from that foggy forest.

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

sulfur

the flurry
she/her/hers
september 19
ringtown
pansexual
hitman
elite
awards
188 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mcflurry
mclaren mcflurry
gone too far [c]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2020 2:36:20 GMT
mclaren mcflurry Avatar

will i get to you
a little 𝐅 𝐀 𝐒 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑
if i was the
𝐒 𝐍 𝐎 𝐖 in the air ?

"i mean, uh. Since i was in fiore, i-i thought it was suicune, originally, but —"

mcflurry swallowed down her nervousness, shaking her head.

"i-it could have been zacian. or zamazenta...? i don't know. sorry, it just — stopped mccontacting me. i-i used to see it running around, but, i... joined rocket."

mcflurry fell silent, knowing damn well she was oversharing. maybe gavin appreciated the information, maybe he didn't, but mcflurry knew she should have shut the fuck up about something so important to her.

desperate, mcflurry attempted to dismiss herself.

"th-that's it, though. i don't know why you asked, sir, b-but — if that's all..."

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
gone too far [c]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 8:08:58 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

I joined Rocket.[break][break]

He sympathizes with her more in that moment than perhaps he ever has or will again; theirs was a choice often regretted, and not one that could be rescinded under normal circumstances. So few that made it out were left alone.[break][break]

He brushes the thought aside, and notes her discomfort.[break][break]

"That's all," he confirms, "you're free to leave. If someone doesn't get in touch with you within a few days, feel free to follow up with me about this conversation. In the meantime, don't accept any assignments along the lines of... this."

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
gone too far [c]
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 4:40:07 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: