awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
TURNCOAT
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2020 6:45:17 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]When Katherine doubles down on her story so does Fernando with the performance. This time he mumbles something incoherent and the ghost resume their previous haunting. Only Lance remains in place, resistant, but eventually succumbing to the speaker of the dead. They inches closer, desperate to grab her, anything to cling to the living.

Then you’re lying.

Is she? At this point, he’s unsure, but copping out that the control over his powers is lacking has always been a sufficient excuse. After all, who’s going to contest him? As long as he abides by Tapu Fini’s will, the Legendary Pokemon has no opposition to how he gets it done. Matters between humans mean little to the region guardian.

Or you’re omitting something.

The mist never settles down and Fernando takes careful measure to observe her reaction. Everyone has a different tolerance to the mental boon he summons. He still has to be careful about pushing her too far. Fernando considers his exit plan and maintains the draft of his powers.

Answer from your heart. What are you not telling me about Blacephalon?

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
TURNCOAT
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 21:38:16 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar

[attr="class","katherine"]

“I’m not!”

At first, she’s able to hold herself together by a thread, if only thanks to the fact that Lance stood still. But when he inches closer, when he joins the other specters and bends to Fernando’s will - Katherine loses her cool.

She rises from her seat without sparing another thought, backing away towards the door until her back hits it. She’s trapped in here with him. With them.

“I’m not, I’m not, I’m not! They’re lying - you’re lying!”

It’s different when Lance stands in front of her. Kat can’t pretend not to care because she does.

“Take them back, Fernando. I didn’t agree to any of this!” Her hand digs through a pocket to retrieve a Pokeball, one she does not click on just yet. It’s an unspoken threat, or perhaps, a way of saying that she’s had it with him.

notes:

[attr="class","katherinetag"]

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #7a737e; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
TURNCOAT
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 22:29:28 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Maybe she’s telling the truth. He weighs down on his judgement once more before he feels like it devolves into taking things too far. There’s not enough for him to go on, he’s uncovered too little, but even Fernando knows when to fold. That moment just so happens to be when she pulls out her Pokeball.

A battle is the last thing they need right now.

Tapu Fini.

His voice is especially sharp when he needs it dispelled quickly. Like dust, they shatter, wisped into nothing more than glitter as the three of them are left in his MISTY TERRAIN. It pulses with a neon lighting that gives way to the spectacle from before.

You said you had nothing to hide so I went looking.

Tapu Fini hovers next to him. It stares indifferent, prepared should they come down to attacking each other.

I don’t know what I found but I found something, Fairburne.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
TURNCOAT
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 1:31:23 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar

[attr="class","katherine"]

Seeing Lance fade into nothing doesn’t ease the pain in her heart. No, it makes it ache more and reminds her that this was all real. Fernando, the investigation, Lance’s death. The councilman’s words are outright ignored and the presence of his legendary partner suddenly becomes much less alarming.

Fuck that, fuck him, fuck everything.

“You found jackshit, Fernando. Nothing!”

She’s still, quite visibly, very upset with him. “You did all of this not because you wanted to find something— but because you wanted to prove that you can.” In her mind, this was his way of threatening her. He is the powerful, all-capable, rich councilman. And she's the stray gym-leader who stumbled into his office. It was a show of strength, backed by a diety she could never contest by herself.

And it happens to be the straw that broke the camel's back, or in this case, Katherine Fairburne’s patience. She doesn’t spare him another word or even a look before turning around to leave - whether if he was willing to let her go or not wasn’t a concern. Not anymore.

It's barely audible, but Kat hisses a final 'fuck you' before leaving.

notes:

[attr="class","katherinetag"]

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #7a737e; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
TURNCOAT
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 2:02:12 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Hm.

Fernando is left to lament his decision. Even now, he still stands by it, uncertain as to how effective it had been. In the end, he doubles down on his decision, having long sworn off regret.

Was she hiding something? Had everything she told him been truth?

There's no way of knowing. Not with absolute certainty. But something tells him that it's impossible for it to be completely true. As sure as the rest of the League, everyone harbors their secrets. Alexei, Kyle, even Dahlia has a certain skeleton in her closet that he's yet to discover. The only question is which one does he go after and how hard.

When it comes to Ultra Beast, Fernando spares no expense.

Hence why Katherine will be the first of many.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
TURNCOAT
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 4:49:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: