awards
8,733 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FLAMING
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2020 10:34:02 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Well, at least Kyle can read between the lines. That already makes him smarter than the other half of the League that Fernando instruct with step-by-step directions. The added confrontation about his lack of directness causes him to chuckle. There’s a bluntness he doesn’t run into often and hopefully that means Kyle can’t be assed to play his game. It works out better that way when Fernando’s impatient as well.

Sure, we can start there. Or you could tell me what I really want to know.

He goes quiet for a moment to aim his next Pokeball. The Trumbeak in the distance stands no chance against his Zeraora. The moment it gets its hands on the bird the battle is over. Being able to discharge electricity against a flying type is a sure win. A Pokeball scoops it up shortly after it crashes.

You know, the best part of fishing is when they bite. Playing with bait isn’t really my style.

CAPTURE ATTEMPT TRUMBEAK

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,430 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
FLAMING
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 2:08:08 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the lucario tries to keep the skuntank at bay once it notices it approaching. multiple aura spheres on it causes kyle to shift its attention towards it, throwing a pokeball at it once it's been weakened enough. he doesn't want it doing things it would do.

he walks over it and leans over to pick up the pokeball. he accompanies the motion of getting up with a stretch, having been standing in the middle of the field for a while. the last turn of his torso gets him to face fernando, where he finally addresses his inquiry.

"if you really want things to go that way, what exactly do you want to know? you're just going to get opinions from me at this point anyways since i think all facts should've gone to the reports already."

he was pretty sure there were reports from sources who went through under the cycling road and above. he got through his report in a cursory manner, figuring others would have made the thorough version to be passed to the council.

capture attempt on skuntank
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,704 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
FLAMING
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 9:20:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RATICATE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TEDDIURSA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] QUICK FEET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COVET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET SCENT

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,733 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FLAMING
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2020 5:09:28 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Well, time to cut to the chase. “What’s your take on Blacephalon? And the confrontation with Lane?” That’s the crux of his investigation and the part that Kyle can provide the most insight on. He has his own reserves about the validity of Katherine’s story but he has no hard evidence either way. He doubts Kyle does either but a personal recollection of the events always helps. It brings perspective.

Counting between the Pokeballs he’s administered, Fernando is due for a brief walk as well. There’s no way his Zeraora can keep up with them and even if it could chances are it’s thoroughly distracted. Even something as meager as a Raticate strums the feline into attacking. Oversized teeth meet a fist full of electricity as the two scuffle as nature intended. Fernando’s Pokemon is the inevitable winner and he throws another Pokeball as he pilfers his captures one after another.

Unless you wanted to start telling me more about your Avatar sucker.

RATICATE CAPTURE ATTEMPT

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,430 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
FLAMING
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 5:57:25 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he furrows his brows as he pinches the bridge of his nose as he hears the words straight from fernando's mouth. a long sigh escapes his breathe as he tries to collect his thoughts.

"avatar sucker?"

he has gotten enough of this shit from both bailey's names for her pokemon and mateo's stories and dragon clan vocabulary. the best he can hope from fernando was to use a word that would actually sound good in a conversation.

"but yeah," kyle breathes as he takes his hands off from his face, "i know nothing about that. you're better off asking cait since she knows more about it than i. i didn't even know what it was called."

trying to segue to the other topic made kyle's head hurt even more. remembering the events and the harmless mistakes during the war got him why hoenn has been a hotspot for people who are too aggressive for their own good lately. he'll just blame the lifting of the galarian embargo.

"if we're talking about the blacephalon, it just disappeared after its attack was already set on the powerplant. fairburne gave me a heads up, but, like, a second's not much to work with. lane's just... lane."

there's not much to explain. this was normal for hoenn now.

"how about your end? you had more avatars present during the fight, right? it went smoothly i hoped."

mauville had the champion and the galarian ambassador. lilycove had its gym leader. on the top of his head, he can count at least three or four avatars on meteor falls, the least important of the fronts when it comes to civilian safety.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,704 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
FLAMING
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2020 5:45:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLAKOTH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TRUANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENCORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLACK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHIP AWAY

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LICKILICKY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLLOUT

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]SILPH CAUGHT RATICATE!
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,733 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FLAMING
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 9:11:40 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]What he can only perceive as frustration paints a picture that gives merit to his prodding. Little does he know that the bulk of Kyle’s ire comes from his naming convention. Instead, Fernando only sees his objective, cornering the Elite Four into a corner he cannot escape.

I did,” he slips in after Kyle tries to brush him off. “But you own it, right? If you’ve brought it out in front of Alfric then surely you’ve used it more than just once.

The other topic dies when Kyle reinforces everything he already knew. His corroboration with Katherine’s alibi checks out. Even his account of Lucas fits the bill, leaving Fernando with only one possible truth: hadn’t been lying, at least in regards to the war.

Smooth as can be,” something pink catches his attention and Fernando snaps twice prior to pointing at it. “Some overzealous trainers put themselves in danger and we lost a few that strayed beyond the main forces.” His Zeraora tackles the Lickilicky as if hunting, bludgeoning the Pokemon’s head repeatedly with its PLASMA FIST.

But the main forces saw no causalities. was able to keep everyone alive at the expense of her own injuries. We also apprehended several Megalopolans.

He doesn’t mean to rub it in but they were the only front to have met an absolute success. Surely Kyle can anticipate why but the ultimate question was it worth it.

For now the answer is no. However, the discovery site the Megalopolans had left behind point otherwise.

And discovered some ancient ruins that revealed our next major enemy: meteoroids.

He plucks the Pokeball in a bid to keep up.

You should gather a team and check it out. The League will be sending excavation team soon. If you go early, who knows what you’ll find.

CAPTURE ATTEMPT LICKILICKY

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,430 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
FLAMING
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 18:25:55 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle nods at fernando's inquiry. its connection with ultra space remains unsaid, fearing that fernando's attention would be drawn to his pokemon. he doesn't really want people to be interested in it, if only because he doesn't want to be answering questions that require much thinking.

eventually, the topic reaches to a surprising point that suddenly gets kyle to smile. "meteoroids, you say?" he doesn't mean it, but the tone of his words convey amusement akin to mockery. "like, we're fighting space rocks this time?"

the lucario comes to kyle with a slakoth slumped on his arms. it breaks his momentum, offering respite from the growing amusement that allows him to settle down. kyle lobs a pokeball at the pokemon out of reflex.

"you're not going?" he asks. "i thought you'd be more of the type to get interested in science-y things like this."

he expects fernando to clarify the misunderstanding at this point.

"i can get a suitable party ready as soon as possible if you say so, though."

capture attempt at slakoth
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,704 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
FLAMING
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 7:26:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MILTANK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAP SIPPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HIGH HORSEPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAL BELL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAMMER ARM

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUBWOOL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLUFFY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COTTON GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUARD SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT

[break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,733 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FLAMING
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 8:24:08 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Indeed. Or at least whatever was inside of them." Fernando clicks his tongue against the roof of his mouth in distaste as he vividly recalls the scene. Wherein everyone else found power, he see another circumstance for disaster. Allowing that many idiots onto one power source is the perfect recipe for a bad time. "Whatever Pokemon came out of it seems powerful, if only because it has some sort of unique abilities. Also, those that touched the meteor were able to use its power for a high intensity burst attack."

was one of those present but he's yet to dissect the Dragon Tamer for more details. That's another task he's yet to handle but the councilman can only squeeze in so much. For now, he'll stick with probing Kyle further.

"I'm not a geologist, Lopez. I just hire them and pay them to explain it to me in a language I can understand."

The 'baa' of a wild Dubwool catches his attention. Somehow, his Zeraora has managed to hook it by the horns, wrestling the Pokemon to the ground as they buck around in the dirt. "But I am going. I want to keep an eye on with all things considered." As durable as the COTTON GUARD seems, it means nothing in the face of electricity. A well placed zap cause the Pokemon to shrink back as its muscles tense up.

"You should see if you can go with . It'll be nice for someone to keep her company."

Another spare Pokeball is tossed.

"And keep an eye on that Groudon."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,430 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
FLAMING
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 18:06:52 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle wonders if he's just been too complacent on things always ending up for the better regardless of the actions the region's main players take.

"are the other gym leaders not that exciting?" he teases. "although i guess that pokemon of hers warrants that attention, huh?"

the miltank comes with the dubwool. as the zeraora takes care of the latter, kyle's lucario goes for the former when it approaches them aggressively after what it saw happen to its companion. a quick aura sphere hits it directly at its belly, forcing it to groan in pain and curl down to the ground.

kyle's attention is at the wild pokemon and throws his pokeball at it for a capture when fernando adds another name to the conversation: .

"eh? why?" the tone comes off as a whine and a complaint. "like i get that i'm one of the only people that get along well with bai--" he stops for a while before realizing the answer himself. "fine."

he can keep an eye on the groundon, sure. he's not certain if he can throw anything at it should the need to contain it arises, but he can try. inviting her to do something that's outside her scope of interests, however, was something he was ready to give up without even trying.

"no guarantees though."

capture attempt at miltank

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,704 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
FLAMING
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 4:24:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHIFTRY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARLY BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEAF TORNADO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HURRICANE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXPLOSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUNNY DAY

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MEOWTH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKUP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PAY DAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY ROUGH

[break]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,733 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FLAMING
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 6:12:16 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Not nearly."

His teasing is met with Fernando's admonishment. As much of an eye sore Katherine's relevance is growing to be, it's not one to be spoken of lightly. His waning distrust for her starts where her value dictates. How much that is has yet to be determined.

"If you want to swap we go next time."

He pauses, smiling.

"If only because I know how much you prefer us over the others."

The smile only broadens when a Shiftry is taken down with a surprising deftness. His Zerora is menace incarnate, grabbing this one by the ears in the same manner as the Dubwool. However, this time Fernando calls for reinforcements. He sends his Shaymin to keep the Pokemon company. It's adept use of AIR SLASH proves potent enough for Fernando to catch the wild Pokemon.

CAPTURE ATTEMPT SHIFTRY

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,430 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
FLAMING
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 17:55:41 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the lucario watches the meowth spy on them. being able to sense its intentions through aura, it fires an aura sphere at the meowth's direction, stopping it even before it can enact its intentions of fighting back against the two trainers out here slaughtering and kidnapping wild pokemon.

as soon as the meowth falls, the lucario goes over to his trainer and nudges his arm before pointing to the fainted meowth's direction. kyle throws a pokeball at it to capture it finally.

"what do you mean by us, fern?" he tries to clarify, clearly confused, as soon as the capture attempt goes. "are you trying to tell that i'm racist or something?"

the only racist he knows is . as far as he knows though, both of them are from hoenn, and he is therefore safe from her discrimination.

capture attempt at meowth

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,704 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
FLAMING
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 3:59:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BIBAREL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNAWARE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROTOTILLER

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KECLEON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COLOR CHANGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CAMOUFLAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER

[break]