Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
New threads, request
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2020 6:36:11 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Bryan finally arrived in Slateport city, he had traveled around in Kalos for almost a year since he had decided to leave Hoenn for a bit. He was finally back now and was ready to spend some cash he had made overseas and get some new clothes since well, a majority of his clothes were ripped. Well when he bought them they were ripped but ripped jeans weren't exactly the best idea for the oncoming drop in temperature. He walked off the boat and headed towards the mall. Once he landed on the port he released Liligant from her ball since despite it being a breezy day and kind of chilly. Nonetheless she looked like she was enjoying the sun rays. He wandered on over to the mall with her, reminsicing on his past times at the mall. He liked going for a good bargain so he went over to the thrift shop in the mall and saw various mishmash of clothes..
"These don't fit my style at all...these are like clothes for someone who's 13...what should I do lily?" he said looking curiously at his pokemon who stared at him blankly in response.

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad1"]

0000 WORDS

[attr="class","lovemad1"]@pharaohleap

NOTES AND STUFF CAN GO HERE, WOO! don't write too much, i don't think this scrolls?

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
New threads, request
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2020 5:46:02 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open Sans Condensed:300,700]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmainbg"]background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkiwof punkiwofmainbg]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge punkiwoflargeinner]
[attr=class,punkiwoflyrics]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

[attr=class,punkiwofslant]
[attr=class,punkiwofmain]
[attr=class,punkiwofavvie]

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]Filler things here

Slateport? Donating clothes? Heck ya! Not like any of these old rags fit him anymore anyways. His muscles were bigger, and he had begun an eco-friendly lifestyle that didn’t approve of synthetic clothing that only damaged the environment. It took little time for people to see the giant bags of clothes. And it just so happened the blonde overheard someone talking about their distaste of all these thrifty clothes. “uh well you're in luck buddy! I have a huge bag of clothes that don’t fit me! So like take your pick buddie.”

[attr=class,punkiwofleft]
[attr=class,punkiwofright]
[attr=class,punkiwofextra]
[attr=class,punkiwofcredit]by punki

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
New threads, request
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2020 8:00:02 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan was alarmed suddenly when a big guy came up and suddenly plopped down a giant bag of clothes. Both him and Lily were taken back in surprise by the man's sudden appearance. He was very tall and much more built compared to Bryan so he wondered if the man's clothes would even fit him at first. However Lily being the brat that she was immediately looked at bryan with pleading eyes. For a pokemon she was rather strange, she loved clothes and accessories that made her look even prettier. so Bryan looked at Bili awkwardly and then nodded to Lily signifying
"Go ahead." before a flash of green moved to the bag and proceeded to dig through it. "Sorry she just really like clothes and stuff of the like so she gets excited easily." as he tried to shove her off of him since she proceeded to try and and shove some of the man's clothes onto Bryan. "Thank you by the way. Name's Bryan, you?" 

[break]

0000 WORDS

[attr="class","lovemad1"]@pharaohleap

NOTES AND STUFF CAN GO HERE, WOO! don't write too much, i don't think this scrolls?

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
New threads, request
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2020 20:04:00 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Leavany entered the scene, dragging along two more bags of clothes. More like pokemon clothes, ones that weren’t made for people and no longer fit Billi’s evolved pokemon. The two mature bugs wore a simple bonet, the other a bow tie, to show their formal fashion sense. Naturally their mandibles were strong enough to carry sacs of cloth like they were ants bringing things back to the colony. Noticing the littler flower pokemon, they dragged over the bags and plopped them down, bowing as if to invite her to find clothes for herself.[break][break]

As for the male, Billi couldn’t help but smile, “Yeah well you know! I wasn’t always this big. I had clothes brought back from Galar when I was smaller!” Billi nodded, “Muscles just got too big so there might be something that fits you in there! Lots of sweaters and Ts,” Billi mentioned, “Oh I’m Billi!” he grinned reaching in the bag, “Oh there’s leggings in here too, wow I really didn’t look you might like them! Their a brand from Galar that’s like super comfy, and they don’t chaf, but everything is too big for me to wear them now, cuz like everything shows through the fabric,” he grinned, “I’m assuming you don’t want underwear,” Billi just kept rambling on, “Oh what are you looking for,” he handed the man a couple leggings, mens, but still is very form fitting.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
New threads, request
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2020 23:00:08 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]
Bryan tilted his head as he saw a majority of this man's clothes would fit him like a oversized sweater or something, Bryan wasn't that small himself but he was much more lean than the person named Bili was. However some Pokémon that Bryan didn't recognize followed behind him with some more clothes as he explained that he had some clothes from galar sent. Woah they were even dressed up too, was this guy a fashion centric person? Liligant ran over in a flash as well to the other bags and started digging through them. She couldnt pick it all up by herself so she started to drag the clothes to the changing room area while screeching at bryan clearly indicating that she had to come with him to try it on. To which Bryan only responded by chuckling at her and scratching the back of his head "You just probably became her favorite person besides me." Bryan followed behind lily and answered Bili's question [break][break] 

"Anything is fine really, I just came back from travelling for a year and a lot of my clothes got damaged and ripped which doesnt really work to keep me warm for the winter time coming up soon."
he said as he closed the door for the fitting room, he was gonna try on the leggings. "However I'm surprised a guy owns these many outfits. You a fashion designer or something?" he said curiously as he began to change into some of the clothes that the stranger offered him. These clothes fit him pretty well, his face then turned a bit red as he realized he was wearing another man's clothes. Thank god Bili couldn't see his face at right now or Bryan would have died a bit inside.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
New threads, request
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2020 23:40:59 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Billi watched as the cute flower pokemon drug Bryan behind her like he wasn’t larger, and stronger then her, but then again, Billi’s pokemon would do the same to him. The two bugs graciously followed her, even though they weren’t fully decked out in the latest fashions, to be honest Bili decorated them because it helped telling which one was which, considering they were basically clones of each other.[break][break]

The blonde stood by the changing room, and grinned, ”Oh really? That’s cute. I don’t mind if she wants all of them,” he grinned sliding some more clothes that would fit her in some capacity. They were designed for a Vileplume, but they’d work for the liligant. “no! I’m no designer...just an impulsive buyer. And like a drag queen and stuff.” he just blurted it out there, but honestly the drag queen thing had nothing to do with his boy clothes.[break][break]

“oh you travel. I am from Galar so I've been around. I work for a news company so I've been all over hoenn and galar, other than that I don't go far.” Billi was unsure of how that’d sound, “Oh don’t worry all the clothes are cleaned too!” he thought again, “I doubt you want underwear or anything like that,” he stated, “oh did you need anything specific so like...ooh a jacket! I don’t know if I have one in my bag of stuff,”

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
New threads, request
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2020 9:29:51 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bili offered up all of the cute accessories to Lily. It was a nice gesture but to be honest with Bryan's wandering lifestyle it wasn't something he could feasibly keep with him as since well. He didn't really have a home to keep things for her. "Lily don't be greedy. I'll let you pick one accessory since we need to travel light." he explained to her, they didn't have a home exactly so they needed to be able to carry what they owned in a hiker's backpack. [break][break]

As the stranger went on to give more details about himself. Bryan raised an eyebrow, huh? he's a drag queen? He must be very comfortable with himself to blurt it out like that but he had to make sure that Bili's anxieties eased a bit. "A drag queen huh? That's pretty cool not gonna lie." [break][break]

Apparently bili had been traveling around hoenn and came from galar. Bryan was somewhat sheltered besides his experiences in Kalos and growing up in little root so the world was still his oyster. He spoke out "Galar huh? and a news network? You a big shot then?" he said jokingly as he tried on one of the shirts in the bag He stared a one of the underwears in there..[break][break]

and then decided against it as his face turned red. He also put on one of the male leggings and opened the door to let Bili see him. He stepped out in a grey shirt and some black leggings "How do I look? they fit pretty well." he said as he stuck one of his legs out and looked at it curiously. "Anything's fine really, ran into a scatter bug that got into my bag so a lot of my stuff was chewed through when I was travelling in Kalos." he said saying where he just came from. [break][break]

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
New threads, request
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2020 20:06:50 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Billi didn’t quite understand why the little plant pokemon couldn’t have her own clothes. Maybe if he was travelling a lot, perhaps having a pokemon that could haul stuff around was a good idea. Maybe not a horse but just another big pokemon that had the patience to do it. “Why not find a pokemon that can carry stuff? Or give a little bag? So you don’t have to carry it and she can,” Billi thought out loud as the Leavany moved towards the girl, and knelt down and wanted to lift up her foliage. “Leavvvvv” they nodded to themselves, because they were brains, and could help her make a bag out of her own leaves and petals.[break][break]

The blonde listened closer, as he didn’t really need the reassurance. He was perfectly fine with it, he was just kinda dumb. Not everyone liked drag and that was their opinion but Billi enjoyed it to some degree. He wasn’t like the performer of Hoenn or like a dancing queen, naw. He just sang to people, in his manly voice. “Yeah I do a lot of things! I’m kinda everywhere around Hoenn. I get from place to place on my Corviknight or train, it makes things go by faster,? the words echoed from his voice with pride in his verb pokemon.[break][break]

Once the legs were exposed from behind the dressing room, Billi laughed in awe. “Wow I’m shocked they actually fit! And you got really long legs!” sure he did Billi. They were just legs. Nothing special, calm down Linda. “They look good, I normally wear them with shorts so people don’t have any legging accidents,? it was true, leggings were known to have mishaps, Camel Toes and Moose Knuckles. Then Billi’s eyes lit up, “Scatterbug! Poor little guy was probably hungry and wanted somewhere warm to snuggle up to!” he thought of the tiny little bug. He had two at home and he loved them all. “We’ll have to make you a jacket! I don’t really have any in there, or we can go get you one somewhere,” he nodded, “There’s lots around somewhere! I’m sure we can do it,” the blonde cheered as the Leavany rolled their eyes.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
New threads, request
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2020 8:06:44 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

A Pokémon who could carry things? Well that would be a good idea but Bryan didn't exactly know any Pokémon like that at all. "Do you know of any like that?" he asked curiously. Bryan didn't really know of a Pokémon like that, but honestly he'd feel bad the entire time that Pokémon would probably be overloaded the entire time because of Lily. He stared her down while she sat there breaking into a sweat as she knew she was causing trouble for them. [break][break]

"I could do that, I'd have to find one first though. In Kalos people used a Pokémon called gogoat but im not sure if there's any here in hoenn." he said.  He did mention a pokemon bryan was somewhat familiar with, a corviknight. "Oh that Pokémon from galar? they're pretty cool and yeah that little scatter bug was a pain in the butt." he said as he sighed and went back into the changing room as his face turned red from Bili's comment. "Yeah I stay in shape with all the walking and traveling. it's a win win. I get to see stuff and stay fit." he said as he continued to check out Bili's clothes.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
New threads, request
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2020 20:48:54 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Billi thought to himself for a moment. What pokemon could possibly lug around a bunch of clothes. He figured a good one would be a horse pokemon or a bird pokemon. “Oh I don’t know! I never thought about it to be honest with you. Maybe like a horse pokemon….like a mudsadale or a big berd!” he smiled brightly and took it brightly as he stared at the man. The leggings looked good on Bryan and Billi couldn’t really say anything negative. Well...because he had nothing negative to bright up. “They look really good!” Though he didn’t really understand why the man was a little flustered.[break][break]

“Oh I’ve never met a gogoat! You’ll have to get one and have me meet it! I’m sure it’s really floofy! Goat pokemon are really cute you know!” he grinned and pictured the cute horns and he wanted to meet more cute pokemon like this. Though still. Billi remained oblivious to the flustered face the man put on because all he thought of was that the man looked good and cute in a platonic kind of way. “You’re this fit from travelling?” Billi asked confused, “I have to work out all the time. And because I don’t eat meat I need to eat a lot and take protein, and work out a lot. But to be honest it's a lot of me lifting my big pokemon.”

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
New threads, request
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2020 5:40:49 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

"They are apparently how people move around a lot in Kalos since they like to be ridden." he said as he tried on a different outfit of Bili's. "Yeah it is pretty fluffy since it's a grass type, lots of leaves and fur. Great with kids." he said as he went on as his face was still red. Liligant however stared curiously at Bryan, why was his face red? It usually only got red when he drank that maple syrup colored liquid...and he was usually in a good mood when he drank it. Was this strange blonde man making Bryan happier? [break][break]

Well it wasn't really possible for liligant to put enough together so he continued to look through the bag of accessories that the two bug Pokémon brought her as she giddily tried them on as well. "Ah a vegan? That's cool. I don't typically work out but living around hoenn and traveling all the time does help with keeping in shape. Sometimes I got to climb trees and lift heavy stuff, make camps. Etcetera." he said explaining his current routine for living [break][break]
 "Have you seen all of hoenn since coming from galar?" he asked curiously as he tried to make more conversation.

NOTES: @bili

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
New threads, request
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2020 22:13:44 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Billi didn’t really think much of it to be honest. Truly he was just flattered that someone enjoyed the clothes he had and that they actually fit someone. He listened to the man and smiled brighter, “Oh really?! They’d be fun but I think I’d be too big to ride on one, I’m kinda a giant ya know,” Billi’s words were honest as he caught the little flower power confused, “You can help yourself! There’s lots in there. Pick your favorite ones!” he mused, “And then after today and Bryan finds a place to stay you can come get more and Tailor and Sewyer will help you look really pretty!”[break][break]

He offered his pokemon’s assistence to make her feel like a princess. Did Billi travel all of Hoenn? No. But has he been everywhere. Yeah. “Uhh I haven’t been everywhere,” he paused, “Yeah and not really vegan. I’m not against eating things pokemon make. I just...meat makes me sick,” he nodded, “Don’t feel good in my mouth anymore,” he grinned, “what about you what do you even eat? What you can find?”

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
New threads, request
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2020 5:55:52 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bili seemed like a nice guy "They're surprisingly really strong and big so maybe not? I don't know we're gonna have to probably try one day." he said with a small smirk on his face. This guy had a size complex huh? Well maybe if Bryan was his size he'd understand how it could be inconvenient and annoying. [break][break]

Bryan did wish however he had Bili's muscle mass but sadly Bryan didn't enjoy working out that much plus  he wasn't out of shape in any sense of the word so he was secure in his own body. "I don't know about Galar's own sites to visit but Hoenn's got some beautiful landmarks if you want some places to visit." he said as he came out back in his regular clothes "But one of the best places for me to visit right now is a place where I can get a jacket." he said remembering Bili's offer for more cold oriented clothes. "I do really appreciate these clothes, how much for them?"

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
New threads, request
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2020 19:28:51 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Billi smiled but didn’t really argue that they would be really strong. Billi was just lucky enough his bugs had strong mandibles and his corviknight was a trooper and could deal with anything. Lifting up boulders, moving people, saving people, being spiderman, they could do anything. And even more Billi loved all his pokemon and they took that love and ran with it. Every single pokemon protected Billi, maybe it was because of the familiar bond, or if it was more of an insect being more, protect the queen.[break][break]

The blonde thought and shook his head, “Oh nononono! You can just have them! I was going to donate them.” he grinned and allowed the man to take what he wanted. “Its really no problem! If you want we can go shopping for a jacket! Or you can come visit me and I can try and make you one,” Billi offered his services to the man. “You don’t have to pay anything! I use my pokemon to make the fabric and stuff!” he grinned held out his phone, “you can add me on your phone,”

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
New threads, request
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2020 5:00:07 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Oh? for free? Bryan was most certainly going to accept it since he was not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. "Oh. Thank you, I appreciate it." After his explanation the bug Pokémon began to make a lot more sense, if he remembered correctly leavanny was able to create silk and make clothes out of them, maybe that's how he made all his outfits...they were incredibly soft so he wondered if maybe he could also change the type of fabric they create based on their diet.. that's actually really interesting. [break][break]

"Well I wont argue with you since well i came here since I didn't have a lot of money." he said as he packed some clothes into his backpack that would fit him "I really appreciate it, not many people are kind to strangers like you." he said after Bili handed his phone to him, he raised an eyebrow playfully at the guy as he took the phone and put his number in bili's phone. [break][break]

"We could go looking around for that jacket if you want though. I don't have any plans."

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES