Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
New threads, request
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 4:17:34 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]
Bryan was glad at least that Billi managed to smooth out the awkwardness in him. "Hmmm what I want?" he said putting his chin between his thumb and index finger. He wasn't exactly sure, any winter clothing sufficed since he wasn't very picky or specific besides just darker colors. "As long as I can wear it for chilly winters I don't really care. A jacket would be nice though. But you're the designer so I'll leave it up to you Mr. fashionista." 

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
New threads, request
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2021 19:31:19 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open Sans Condensed:300,700]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmainbg"]background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkiwof punkiwofmainbg]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge punkiwoflargeinner]
[attr=class,punkiwoflyrics]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

[attr=class,punkiwofslant]
[attr=class,punkiwofmain]
[attr=class,punkiwofavvie]

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]Pick Ur Pokemon

Billi paused from the other telling him what he wanted. OF course there were plenty of ideas he had circling around his head, but a jacket would be the most challenging and more fun! “hmmmm I’ll figure something out!” he looked down at the liligant and smiled at her! This little cheeky thing would be the inspiration for the jacket, “I’m gonna make it modeled after her!” he grinned thinking of what to make, “The hood could be her cute little flower!”

[attr=class,punkiwofleft]
[attr=class,punkiwofright]
[attr=class,punkiwofextra]
[attr=class,punkiwofcredit]by punki

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
New threads, request
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2021 16:29:30 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Bryan nodded "Fuck it, sure. It'd make her happy so I'll do it." he said with a small shrug as he smirked a bit as liligant began to sob and tug at Billi's shirt as somehow she understood what he said. Bryan then decided enough was enough and recalled her, a buzzing began in his pocket though as he pulled out his phone "oh, work's calling." he said as he put his phone back in his pocket "So, I'll see you around then handsome?"  [break][break]

he said curiously as he tilted his head, after he answered he'd walk away and turn his body to give a small wave "I'm gonna keep you to that jacket promise." he said laughing a bit as he walked off and smiled, he managed to make a good friend today huh? "I wonder if he'll be useful later." he smirked as a devilish grin appeared on his face.

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
New threads, request
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 1:23:09 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open Sans Condensed:300,700]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmainbg"]background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkiwof punkiwofmainbg]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge punkiwoflargeinner]
[attr=class,punkiwoflyrics]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

[attr=class,punkiwofslant]
[attr=class,punkiwofmain]
[attr=class,punkiwofavvie]

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]Pick Ur Pokemon

The cutie was an angel, and she was so excited too! Billi couldn’t crush her soul, he was going to have to make her something in the future, but Bryan seemed like he was busy so Billi nodded, “Okay! Well I’ll make it for you sometime soon okay!” he nodded wanting to give the man a massive hug, but before he could the man disappeared down the hall.

[attr=class,punkiwofleft]
[attr=class,punkiwofright]
[attr=class,punkiwofextra]
[attr=class,punkiwofcredit]by punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,247 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
New threads, request
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 3:31:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: