Memorial Pals! [P/M]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Memorial Pals! [P/M]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2020 5:39:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Out of all the missions that Hit had expected to be given when asked at the counter, he had not been expecting such a simple mission, especially while traveling through Rustboro! He thought he would get a chance to work with some intense machines, examine some of the more ancient parts of the towns, but instead he found himself put in charge of cleaning up and protecting a few of the Memorials that were located around the town. Hit walked through the cobblestone streets of the village while he looked at the piece of paper detailing his mission. It seemed that he would have a partner for this and, to make things easy, they had also decided on which of the Monuments they should me at.

Hit stood at a towering six feet and seven inches, with a large form that spoke volumes about the way that he was raised. He didn't wear any shoes, only a pair of fur pants and a leather vest, both seemingly handmade. He had left his weapons with his Pokemon, having also left most of them behind except for a small and cute creature. The pink Pokemon looked weird with the large and intimidating form of Hit, his long hard flowing freely down his body and around the area. The Skitty rested on his right shoulder, snuggling close to the man as he raised a hand to scratch his chin,
"So what do you think our partner is going to be like, Scotty?" He asked the Skitty as he approached the Monument, seeing if his partner was here yet.

-----------------
Mission Partner:
Mission Details: Memorial Maintenance!
close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
Memorial Pals! [P/M]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2020 0:34:09 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-sab]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]
is it really a surprise if i'm playing

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Sabine was absolutely not the manual labor type, and she was absolutely not here to be anyone's partner.[break][break]

In fact, the only reason she was even strolling through the brand new memorial site (which she thought was an absolute eyesore, by the way) was that she had been on her way to a lunch date with a friend. She just so happens to be on the phone with said friend when she overhears the homeless speak to his Pokemon about meeting his 'partner.' Sabine can only assume this is code for a drug deal, and in the middle of the day.[break][break]

Her nose scrunches as she pauses mid-sentence. There is a flippant, annoyed: 'hello? Sab? Are you even listening to me?' on the phone.[break][break]

"Yeah, yeah, I'll be there, Katie. I just have a.. situation at the moment. There's some homeless dude hanging around the new memorial site -- yeah, the ugly one -- pretty sure I saw a sign saying to call the police if you spot any vermin."[break][break]

She hangs up before 'Katie' could offer up a complaint, dropping her phone into her purse. The woman comes to an abrupt hand, hand still in her bag, when she speaks up.[break][break]

"Do I have to call the police? This place is sacred, and you look like you crawled out of a sewer."[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@william60

[attr=class,punkianger-sabcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentbg"]background: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentborder"]border-color: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TRFGKzg/sabine-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Memorial Pals! [P/M]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2020 20:11:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Hit wasn't someone that liked talking with others so, when he had spotted a woman that was at the sanctuary, he had decided to try and give her a bit of a berth. Though it seemed like the woman had, instead, decided to address him...? As she started to speak to him in an accusatory manner, the large man would have stopped in his tracks and then taken a moment to look around. Hit would just stand there for a few moments before looking his attire over.

"Are you talking about me?" Now that his attention was on the woman, his brow had raised while he literally looked down at her. He could smell her perfume from her, though that was more likely due to his sensitive nose than her wearing too much, "These are hand-stitched robes. I prefer this than over being a walking fire hazard." Hit would then let out a soft scoff, moving to walk passed the woman who was in his way. As he'd pass by her, if she was paying attention to his scent, it actually wouldn't be a foul smell as expected.

Hit actually smell like a mix of medicinal herbs, it was exactly the a beautiful fragrance but it wasn't the musky sweat smell that most people expected. He didn't really have time to deal with this random woman and her accusations.
close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
Memorial Pals! [P/M]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 18:32:24 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-sab]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]
is it really a surprise if i'm playing

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Sabine Calcifet was not a particularly friendly woman. She held herself on a pedestal of importance and superiority and valued herself above all else. So upon setting eyes on a man who very clearly does not live as she does, with posh items, expensive clothing, and their hair perfectly coifed -- she reacts with disgust.[break][break]

And the fact that he takes a second out of his day to give her the time of day, by glancing down at his clothing -- she's got him right where she wants him. Because there is another thing about Miss Calcifet: she loves the spotlight, even negative.[break][break]

"Do you see anyone else dressed like a homeless man, in haphazard rags?"[break][break]

He calls her a walking fire-hazard and she isn't smart enough to understand what it is that he means. Whatever perfume she wears is subtle, and honestly probably more a result of the shampoo she conditions with rather than whatever expensive bottle she's spritzed herself with. God, she really needs to get a Spritzee.[break][break]

Sabine steps aside when the man approaches her, and she wrinkles her nose regardless of the fact that he doesn't smell sweaty or musty. She's made up her mind, and nothing can change that - not even the truth.[break][break]

If the woman had come up here to tend to the memorials, that task had been immediately abandoned in favour of seeking attention by bullying an innocent man minding his own business. [break][break]

"What are you even doing here?"[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@william60

[attr=class,punkianger-sabcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentbg"]background: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentborder"]border-color: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TRFGKzg/sabine-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Memorial Pals! [P/M]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 3:36:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@william60