j.j.
he, him, his
november 13th
grunt
it ain't easy
being cheesy
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
60 posts
j.j. harlow DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jj
j.j. harlow
stop grubbin me [m]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2020 23:55:47 GMT
j.j. harlow Avatar
 J.J. silently scanned the dark apartment complex’s basement – shining his flashlight around to get a better view of the situation. The building has been out of power for at least two days now… a biproduct of a Grubbin and Charjabug infestation.

This is beneath me… he begrudgingly thinks to himself as he normally isn’t the type to take up odd jobs, but considering his near empty wallet, he can’t really complain about any opportunity he can get. Under tossing a pokeball out, Smidge the Pidgey is released from its confinement with a loud pop. Flapping its wings to hover, it turns its attention towards its trainer, letting out a low coo as it tilts his head.

”Look around, will ya?” he instructs the somewhat clueless Pidgey. ”If you find some bug pokemon, feel free to eat them.” Ascertaining its trainer’s intents, the bird pokemon quickly begins darting around in the air as it looks throughout the basement. J.J. lets out a sigh as he pulls out his phone, browsing through his social media account as he waits.

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
stop grubbin me [m]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2020 2:19:14 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-sab]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission: for the swarm

[attr=class,lyric1]
is it really a surprise if i'm playing

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
"Aiggh!"[break][break]

The bloodcurdling scream comes from the inside of an apartment building. Unfortunately for Sabine, this was all she could afford - for now. And, as a matter of fact, it was the best damn apartment money could buy. Mother was heartless, but she wasn't exactly cruel.[break][break]

No Calcifet woman would be caught dead in anything less than the best - and this was the best of the worst.[break][break]

But now, it appears that she was experiencing an infestation of Grubbin and Charjabug. It had started in the morning while she'd been away, but they had been adept at tearing through her electrical system. They'd taken out her coffee machine area first, and then the lights in the kitchen. They were in her walls throughout her building, chomping through and absorbing any shred of energy they could find.[break][break]

She had no idea what hit her until one landed from the chandelier in the living room. It flops into her hair and she squeals, tossing it off of her head and reaching for the first thing she could get her hands on, one of her glass plates.[break][break]

"Ew, ew, ew. You stay the fuck away from me, you ugly, slimy, disgusting little... thing!"[break][break]

However, the moment it twitches she bolts for her front door. Her Pyroar are quick to follow, scrambling and scratching up the hardwood as they chase her, tails tucked between their legs. Sabine is getting the hell out of her apartment, running straight for a man unsuspecting (and apparently in the basement). When she collides with him, she gasps but doesn't immediately pull away. [break][break]

[break]

notes: for the swarm

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-sabcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentbg"]background: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentborder"]border-color: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TRFGKzg/sabine-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

tofu

j.j.
he, him, his
november 13th
grunt
it ain't easy
being cheesy
30 height
30 height
awards
60 posts
j.j. harlow DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jj
j.j. harlow
stop grubbin me [m]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2020 8:37:33 GMT
j.j. harlow Avatar
 This fucking sucks. J.J. quietly mulls to himself as he’s watches from above the staircase, the light from his flashlight shining through the darkness as Smidge hunts. While small in size, the Pidgey manages to nimbly dive downwards, grabbing ahold of a Grubbin as it crushes it with its claws.

Like a feline, the bird occasionally flies back to its trainer, dropping the body of the dead bug at the bottom of the stairs.

J.J. rubs his eyes together seeing this and lets out a low groan as the act itself is somewhat distasteful despite the Pidgey’s best intentions. ”You don’t have to do this, you know that right?” he says, yet the bird doesn’t seem to notice as it continues its hunt in the darkness.

Before he can even relax, he can hear feet shuffling at him from behind. He whirls around to look at the incoming woman, feeling her momentary embrace as she slams into him. J.J. manages to hold his ground as he looks over the familiar face, his lips curving into a smile.

”Well, hello again, Miss.”

2/5
close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
stop grubbin me [m]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2020 16:47:42 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
"Wh--"[break][break]

The breath is knocked out of her as she slams into something solid. It doesn't move, and thank God for that, honestly, or else they'd both likely be a crumbled heap at the bottom of the stairs. [break][break]

Sabine pulls away immediately, keeping her hands and feet to herself despite the cheeky smile she receives. Her cheeks are warm, momentarily, before she has a chance to correct herself and glare daggers at the man. Just what was he even doing there, standing in the middle of the hallway in the dark? Didn't he have a flashlight? Or know to turn any lights on?[break][break]

It does not occur to her that there are, in fact, no lights, because he's here trying to eradicate the Grubbin infestation.[break][break]

"Ugh-- what are you even doing here?"[break][break]

She shifts her weight, momentarily distracted by the pileup of dead bodies at the bottom of the stairs. Her face contorts into horror and disgust as she glances back at him.[break][break]

"That's horrific!"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TRFGKzg/sabine-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

tofu

j.j.
he, him, his
november 13th
grunt
it ain't easy
being cheesy
30 height
30 height
awards
60 posts
j.j. harlow DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jj
j.j. harlow
stop grubbin me [m]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2020 13:13:55 GMT
j.j. harlow Avatar
 He lets out a chuckle as his smile curls up mischievously. ”Seems like you’ve got a problem, miss…” he teases, leaning his face invasively close to hers. ”And I’m here to solve it.”

He pulls back when she notices the pileup of Grubbin and Charjabugs at the bottom, moving his hand behind his head as he looks downward feeling somewhat ashamed of what his Pidgey’s accomplished thus far. What a mood killer.

”It’s not all that bad.” he retorts as if trying to convince himself. He points downwards at the pile, looking back to the woman. ”I could just take off and leave you to deal with the horde of Grubbin that are stuffing themselves with the building’s power.”

Knowing her though, she’d more than likely object to him doing such a thing.

4/5
close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
stop grubbin me [m]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2020 23:11:44 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
"What? Is there something on my face?"[break][break]

He leans in close to her and the involuntary warmth that floods her cheeks is enough to make her barbed tongue come out. She leans away, eyebrows furrowing as she regards him through emerald daggers.[break][break]

"Solve it? It appears as though you're making more of a mess."[break][break]

Whatever tension lingers between them fizzles out immediately the moment she trains her attention at the body heap at the bottom of the stairs. Once again, her nose crinkles in disgust, as if by some unfortunate superpower, she can already smell them.[break][break]

And then he comes up with the bright idea to leave her with the job. Her mouth parts in a dramatic gasp as she sucks in air. Her eyes widen and she stares at him in horror.[break][break]

"Don't you dare. They're in my house behind the coffee nook, and I am not going back there."[break][break]

In fact, she was probably more inclined to just move out on the spot.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

tofu

j.j.
he, him, his
november 13th
grunt
it ain't easy
being cheesy
30 height
30 height
awards
60 posts
j.j. harlow DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jj
j.j. harlow
stop grubbin me [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2020 20:23:54 GMT
j.j. harlow Avatar
 He simply shrugs his shoulders as the woman stares menacingly at him – any hostility she has for him falling flat. He stares back down at the mess at the bottom of the stairs as he has to admit that she’s right to some extent.

Slipping his hands into his pockets, he looks back to the woman, still smiling mischievously. ”And what’s in it for me?” he suddenly asks as if he weren’t already being paid for completing this job.

He can hear cooing below him as Smidge perches on top of the pile of Grubbin and Charjabugs, tilting its head as it awaits a new command. His icy blue eyes land back onto the woman as he thumbs over at the small Pidgey. ”Seems like my job here’s done… unless~”

5/5
I don't mind if we continue this thread~
close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
stop grubbin me [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2020 21:07:35 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Did he just shrug? [break][break]

Sabine's mouth parts in a display of disgusted surprise as she watches him stare back at her so nonchalantly as if nothing she was saying meant anything to him. He even slips his hands into his pockets to stare back down the stairs. His bird stares back, tilting its head. Sabine swallows, shifting her attention back to his icy blues when he turns to her in the form of a question.[break][break]

Her brows furrow and she blinks.[break][break]

"What could you possibly want? I thought that's what you were here to do, to exterminate these disgusting creatures? Your job is definitely not done."[break][break]

Without warning, she reaches forward to pull his hand out of his pocket and tug him along by his wrist. She huffs as if this whole ordeal is putting her out and she'd rather be anywhere else. Her door is not far and she unlocks it to push it inside.[break][break]

"Well? Get rid of the bugs. Please."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

tofu

j.j.
he, him, his
november 13th
grunt
it ain't easy
being cheesy
30 height
30 height
awards
60 posts
j.j. harlow DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jj
j.j. harlow
stop grubbin me [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 13:35:22 GMT
j.j. harlow Avatar
 I thought that’s what you were here to do.

J.J. chuckles aloud, finding genuine humor in the woman’s sense of entitlement. ”Afraid not. I was hired to find out what was causing the building’s power outage and deal with it, which I’ve done… Not deal with whatever this is,” he says, waving his hand in a circular motion as he looks into the woman’s apartment.

”But if you were interested in, I don’t know, paying for a coffee, then I might feel more inclined to help.” he says, pulling out the pokeball holding his Pidgey. ”Though, considering you’re living in a place like this, I doubt you can even afford that?”

He stares back at the woman with an arched brow as he wonders just how she might react to his proposition. Regardless, he seems to be relishing in the moment.

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
stop grubbin me [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 14:49:35 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Sabine blinks up at him when he laughs at her and then corrects her. Warmth tinges her cheeks rosy as she stares back at him indignantly. [break][break]

What really sets her off, however, isn't the fact that he isn't willing to finish his job, but that he outright insults her.[break][break]

"Excuse me? 'Living in a place like this'? What the fuck's that supposed to mean? I can buy you a coffee, I can buy you the whole damn coffee shop."[break][break]

His arched brow is aggravating, and it makes her more on edge with the fact that she can't seem to pry her attention away from his face. There's a twinkle in his eye when he watches her, as if he's finding a great deal of amusement in mocking her.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

tofu

j.j.
he, him, his
november 13th
grunt
it ain't easy
being cheesy
30 height
30 height
awards
60 posts
j.j. harlow DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jj
j.j. harlow
stop grubbin me [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 15:00:44 GMT
j.j. harlow Avatar
 His chuckle nearly becomes full blown laughter as he snorts once to stifle his urge to suddenly break down. He hunches his upper body as he holds his stomach – his chest heaving outwards and inwards as he quietly wipes away the single tear trying to escape from his eye.

He lets out a long and exasperated sigh before standing upwards to look back at the woman. ”Ah, that was funny…” yet, upon seeing the clear offense against her character, he blinks for a moment before continuing, ”Wait, you’re serious?”

Immediately realizing that she still hasn’t given a proper response, he begins to casually toss Smidge’s pokeball up and down as he simply grins at her. ”So, what’s your decision then? I’ll give you maybe… 10 seconds to decide. 10… 9… 8…” and he begins counting down, purposefully giving her little time to react.

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
stop grubbin me [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 15:08:27 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Sabine's lips part in surprise as the man before her breaks into a fit of laughter. She takes a small step back, visibly disgusted and dismayed by his reaction. Why was he laughing? Did he think she was lying? Why wasn't he taking her seriously? [break][break]

"Of course I'm serious."[break][break]

Her attention shifts to the pokeball he tosses up and down. Sab's eyebrows furrow and she straightens her posture to hold herself just a little bit taller. J.J. is taunting her, counting down in order to get a rise out of her. It's sad that it works so well.[break][break]

"Fine! Fine, whatever. I'll buy you your damn coffee."[break][break]

Exasperated and humiliated, she turns on her heel to head for the elevator. If he doesn't immediately follow her, she'll turn to stare at him while fishing in her purse for her designer sunglasses.[break][break]

"Well? Are you coming or not?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

tofu

j.j.
he, him, his
november 13th
grunt
it ain't easy
being cheesy
30 height
30 height
awards
60 posts
j.j. harlow DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jj
j.j. harlow
stop grubbin me [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 15:43:10 GMT
j.j. harlow Avatar
 Catching the pokeball, he nods approvingly as he presses against the button in the middle. ”It’s a date then~” he asserts tantalizingly before tossing it further into the apartment.

The Pidgey emerges against, cooing as it looks back to its trainer, tilting its head while flapping its wings to maintain its height. ”Looks like there are more bugs here, start hunting. Oh, make sure to not make a mess, yeah?” J.J. directs, imposing on the small bird to not make a similar mess as to earlier.

It coos somewhat dumbly yet affectionately as it quickly flaps around, getting to work. As it flies around, he ponders briefly as to whether or not he should call out another pokemon, but thinking carefully, he decides not to as the only ones he has on him could potentially cause more harm to the apartment than not.

J.J. begins scanning around the apartment as he takes another step forward, inspecting the building properly. ”So this is where you live, huh? Invite people often?”

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
stop grubbin me [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 16:04:37 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Sabine narrows her eyes in some semblance of an attempt to maintain control. He throws his poke ball into the apartment and she shudders at the sight of the Pidgey diving into her apartment. She could just imagine the feathers and.. dander that that dratted bird might leave behind. She kept her areas spotless, after all.[break][break]

"Don't push your luck."[break][break]

Her attention shifts to the man, however, when he encourages the bird to not make a mess. She sniffs, mildly relieved and yet unwilling to voice it out loud.[break][break]

The moment the bird shows up, however, is the moment her two Pyroar creep around the corner. The female licks her lips and Sabine clicks her tongue to gather her attention.[break][break]

"Go on, mind your business, Nefertiti."[break][break]

Sabine glances back at J.J.[break][break]

"I've only just arrived in Hoenn, so no."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
stop grubbin me [m]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 3:34:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: