awards
1,793 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Climbing Back [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2020 4:25:31 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
The war hit Meteor Falls hard. What was once a beautiful and serene cave had been turned into a caved in monstrosity. Efforts to clear out the cave ins have been steady but slow, which was only worrisome because there might be people stuck under the rubble. Mostly rangers who fought during the battle proper, the league was eager to retrieve them alive.

Thus they accepted any help they could find, being not at all picky about their volunteers. Which is why no one batted an eye as Oscar Clayton offered his services, along with the services of the Mauville General Holdings workforce. Luckily for the trapped rangers Oscar was not working as a Rocket today, but as a public servant seeking to drum up some good publicity for his newly acquired company. He watched his fellow volunteers work tirelessly, a lollipop hanging loosely from his mouth. His own Kommo-o, Ku, was feverishly digging through rubble--no doubt trying to finish his task as soon as possible. Yet even with his efforts, it was clear that they had a lot of work ahead of them.
close tab

played by

citrus

care bear
she/her
twenty five
august 21
oldale town
heterosexual
pokemon rehabilitator
ranger
31 height
31 height
what a mess you've made of the gd room
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carolinefoster
caroline foster
Climbing Back [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2020 5:55:20 GMT
caroline foster Avatar
Devastation followed firmly in the footsteps left behind by the catastrophic war. Even when the dust had faded, flames, floods, and avalanches were left behind as a firm reminder of it's presence. Meteor Falls was just one of many places struck by the effects of the war, the walls caved in and the hollow cries of Pokemon (and people) echoing through it's narrow pathways. Rapidash's Pokeball bounced against Caroline's upper thigh as she dug through the rubble with her bare hands and her Lycanroc, Echo, dug through with strong paws and equal determination.

The sound of clanging, in resemblance of an off-beat performance of pots and pans, drew Caroline's attention as she paused for a breath with heaving shoulders. A Kommo-o was feverishly digging through the rubble, effortlessly making twice the progress of Caroline and Echo's combined efforts. Standing back, with a lollipop sticking from his mouth like some kind of childish cigarette. No one had batted an eye when the Rocket member had offered his services, but that didn't stop Caroline side-eyeing him alongside his click clanging Kommo-o. "Hey?" She called out, wiping sweat from her forehead and resting a hand on her hip, "You going to help out, or just let your Kommo-o do all the work?"

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,793 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Climbing Back [m]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2020 16:44:16 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
A nearby volunteer called out to Oscar, chastising him for his inaction. He regarded her with a stern expression as he attempted to determine if she was worth his trouble. He decided she wasn't, but it would be best to get her to be quiet so that Oscar may return to doing nothing in peace. 

He turned his gaze to Ku, "He doesn't mind, do you Ku?" Ku didn't turn around, rather quickly giving a strange looking thumbs up with one of his claws before continuing his work. He quite enjoyed digging, it came easy to him with his shovel like hands. What he didn't enjoy was having his time wasted, but he wasn't about to go against his master's wishes by displaying his displeasure. 

Oscar shrugged as he looked to the girl again, "Besides, that's why I brought my work force, so I wouldn't have to dig myself. I feel like that counts as being helpful." His expression was smug, he had forgotten what it was like to have power and money and he was enjoying it a good deal. "You can sit back too if you want, my workers will probably get this finished in no time flat."

close tab

played by

citrus

care bear
she/her
twenty five
august 21
oldale town
heterosexual
pokemon rehabilitator
ranger
31 height
31 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carolinefoster
caroline foster
Climbing Back [m]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 5:47:09 GMT
caroline foster Avatar
A scowl slipped across Caroline's lips as she wiped a droplet of sweat trailing towards her eye. Typical of a Rocket member to be as useless as a Magikarp on land, although it was true that his Kommo-o was well-suited for their current activities. Her Lycanroc paused in the midst of digging as she sensed the aura of displeasure radiate from Caroline, bringing her dirt-covered nose from hole to fresh air and glancing with big, beady eyes at the two humans. It was true that some others had chosen to stand back while their Pokemon dug and tunneled through the collapsed ground, but most of them were good Samaritans or other Legion members. None were Rocket members fixing the messes they started.

"How typical of a Rocket to just stand back and let others do the dirty work." Caroline muttered with a hot outtake of breath. Echo curled back her ears and glanced towards the Kommo-o as it's layer of bells continued to ring through the air. The smug look on his face sent heat coursing through her veins and for a moment she simply wanted to throw up her hands and go back to her work. However, before her mind could regain control, she was already speaking. "I'd rather eat a mouthful of dirt than sit back and make my Pokemon do all the work. We'd be done a million times faster if you took that wanna-be cigarette out of your mouth and got your hands a little dirty." A pause. "Would that kill ya'?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Climbing Back [m]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 6:19:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#509eb5[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🎁DELIBIRD DELIVERY!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
A DELIBIRD DROPS BY and pulls out a wrapped gift from its tail. both of you receive the following:[break][break]
[break][break]
(note: delibird can be ic or entirely ooc)[break]
&

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,793 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Climbing Back [m]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2020 1:39:47 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar slowly pulled his sucker out, staring forward nonchalantly as he tried to keep his cool. He breathed in deeply, the stress created by the volunteer's harsh words flowing out of his body through his lips. Oscar did not return his gaze to the girl as he gave his response, "Rocket's dead."

He put the sucker back into his mouth and folded his arms, watching his work force continue their digging. Ku paid no attention to the squabble of the humans, focusing entirely on his work. He only bothered to stop when something poked through the rocks. It was hard not to notice, as Ku's clanging scales finally went silent. He stared at the buried figure for a moment, before slowly dragging it out of the rock pile.

Oscar looked over, his eyes widening at the find. "Holy shit." It was a delibird, dead and likely crushed by the rocks. His sack was full, he was likely on his way to deliver presents before he got caught in the chaos. Oscar's expression softened, "That's fuckin' sad right there. What a trooper." Ku bowed his head, giving a moment of silence to the fallen festive creature. Then, he reached into the delibird's sack and began pulling out presents. Oscar smiled, "Yo anything I'd want in there?"

close tab

played by

citrus

care bear
she/her
twenty five
august 21
oldale town
heterosexual
pokemon rehabilitator
ranger
31 height
31 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carolinefoster
caroline foster
Climbing Back [m]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 6:30:57 GMT
caroline foster Avatar
The scowled words of the man forced a tsk from Caroline as she turned her attention back to the task at hand. Her conversation with him was only slowing down her own duties and it was obvious that nothing she said would change his mind. As frustrating as that was. Her gloved hands pulled rock after rock away from the collapsed entrance, her efforts revealing nothing so far. Until, well, it wasn't her work that produced the results.

Oscar's holy shit turned Caroline's attention back to the ex-rocket member, then to the target of his wide-eyed gaze. Something red and white was sticking out from beneath the rubble, a ground-stained bag filled to the prim with peeked out from within. It took the Kommo-o moving to allow the man an observation before Caroline could make out what exactly they'd discovered. Her own words echoed Oscar's, "Oh, shit". Argument foregone, Caroline and her Lycanroc paused their work and approached the deceased Delibird. "Oh, that poor thing. It must have been getting ready for Christmas." She murmured, eyes catching the sudden softening of Oscar's expression.

Then, the smile. "Yo, what the fuck?" Caroline stepped forward and threw out a hand to stop the man from rummaging through the Delibird's sack. "What do you think you're doing?! The poor thing's dead." The absolute nerve of this man, to think that a dead creature gave him the right to rummage through its belongings. Guess she wasn't too far off in thinking he was a stale piece of scum. "Seriously, are you crazy or what? Take it to the - oh, no, never mind - you can't be trusted over my dead body. Or anyone else's apparently. I'll take it back to the group."