The terrifying Lilipups [M/O]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 20:32:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Shin sat on the ground, resting up against his Pyroar which had done the same, as he read a book.

The snow that would’ve normally been there was no melted thanks to the previously mentioned lion, making their resting spot a pocket of summer.

Their job here was to protect the archaeological site that was fenced off from the rest of the world.

It was an easy enough job and the councilman wasn’t worried about any would-be thieves that might try and claim the riches the site contained.

Up above his Corviknight flew, keeping a careful eye to watch for any suspicious activity.

open
[Mission]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2020 0:46:09 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
her luck had been abysmal, cait having had the misfortune of encountering the group of ruffians known as the poachyenas. to their credit, it had been a cleverly lain ambush - the young woman thoroughly snared in it when she had crossed a seemingly innocent path. they'd fallen upon her with gusto and in a coordinated mass of bodies, both she and her gogoat taken unawares. 

the confrontation had been brief, cait forced to return her startled grass-type and replace them with her dragon. the escape was sloppily done, cait's having escaped it with moderate injuries inflicted to a single limb. a mightyena had delivered a bite, unable to cling on long enough to rip or tear at the flesh. the attack had successfully punctured the meat of her right leg, the blood presently smearing her flygon's scales. 

it was only when they were at a safe distance and within sight of the fencing that she commanded her pokemon to land, the woman sliding off with a pained grunt. she'd peel at her torn jeans, grimacing tightly at the sight of the crimson that sluggishly leaked from the wound. 

"gods," she hissed. 

her flygon moved to lick her skin, but cait gently batted the pokemon away.

"
i'm fine. i'm fine."

'of course they'd ruin my jeans. it's freezing out here.' 

she settled against her flygon's warm flank, removing her bag to retrieve a half-finished bottle of water with an exasperated sigh. 

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing