ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
rose are red [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2020 17:25:00 GMT
eleanor blair teska Avatar
[attr="class","ely"]
solo wild, route 101
With a rumor of coordinator contest coming to hoenn in the near future, the pink haired woman traveled from her comfy apartment in petalburg to route 101. It is here she hoped to find some beautiful pink pokemon to have for the next contest. She giggled in delight as she snuggled against her new bright pink jacket she bought. Eleanor hated the cold but loved this jacket and made coming out into the cold worth it. Glossy lips curled up in a grin, blue orbs flickered to her sylveon as the feline wrapped her ribbons around her arm. This made Ely giggle again, kneeling down to pet the feline on the head before darting onto the worn out path. “Come on Rue,” the woman shouted as she waved for her pokemon to follow, “let’s make some more friends today.”

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".ely"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ely b"]font-weight:bold;color:#C97CA5; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ely i"]font-style:italic;color:#C97CA5; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
rose are red [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2020 23:15:00 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AMBIPOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SKILL LINK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE HIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DUAL CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]
close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
rose are red [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2020 15:25:58 GMT
[attr="class","ely"]
solo wild, route 101. pass.
The further the pair traveled into route 101, the denser the forest became. It was both a good thing and a bad thing. The thick vegetation around them blocked the chill in the air but also got the woman lost. A frown formed along her glossy pink lips, worried sapphire orbs flicked from one towering tree to the next. “Rue,” the woman whisper in a worried tone, sticking close to her Sylveon, “I think we might be lost.” The fairy feline let out a meow lightly, ribbons wrapped around her arm, “Maybe we should head back.” Something snapped a branch behind her that made the young woman almost just out of her skin. Her head whipped around, eyes widen in fear what it could possibly be. But to her surprise, it was the uncommon creature known as amibipom.

The wild pokemon hung down from a tree branch, head titled to the side at the sight of a human and her pokemon. Eleanor’s fascial features twisted in anger, hand rose to point a pink painted finger nail at the pokemon. “Don’t you know not to scare people like that?” The wild Pokemon’s head fell to the other side, shifting its weight from one tail hand to the other. “That was very rude of you.” The amibipom dropped to the ground and stared at the woman. Eleanor suddenly felt uneasy, taking a few steps back. “Go play with something else you,” she growled at it, “We are looking for some new friends and we don’t like ones that scare us. Shwww.” The woman waved her hands in the air before placing at her Sylveon. “Use swift.” The sylveon let go of her trainer and sent a wave of starts at the creature. The wild pokemon panicked and disappeared as the stars hit the ground.

With the wild pokemon gone, the woman nodded to the sylveon in a job well done. “Let’s keep looking and find a way out before we get too lost here.” Rue returned to her trainer’s side and gave her a light nudge before strolling with her deeper into route 101.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
rose are red [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2020 2:35:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BAYLEEF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REFLECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGICAL LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BODY SLAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
rose are red [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2020 17:28:19 GMT
[attr="class","ely"]
solo wild, route 101. pass.
Just as she told her Sylveon she didn’t want to get lost, another pokemon appeared curious about the disturbence in the woods. The bayleaf’s head titled to one side as it watched the pink haired woman and her pinker pokemon watch right pass it. The coordinator ignore its presence. Eleanor let her gave flickered to the grass pokemon only for a moment before she strolled on. It wasn’t pink so she didn’t want it. As simple as that. And, she also wanted to get out of the forest soon. The young woman wasn’t sure what time it was but she defiantly didn’t want to get suck out here in the dark.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
rose are red [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 4:20:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HELIOPTILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DRY SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VOLT SWITCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POUND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
rose are red [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2020 18:15:55 GMT
[attr="class","ely"]
solo wild, route 101. capture.
Several hours have passed sense the woman last spotted a pokemon. The tall trees have started to cast shadows in their path with the sun going down. Anxiety filled the coordinator, fearing that she will be suck in the forest forever. “R… Rue,” she shuttered, biting her painted nails, “I don’t think we will ever make it out of here.” The Sylveon let out a meow, keeping close to her trainer. It wasn’t until a helioptile moved across there path the young girl found hope to get out.

“Excuses me! Can you help us out of here?”

The wild Pokemon turned to the human, head titled to one side. “Please,” the woman pleaded, hands clasped together, “I want to go home.” Liquid swelled in her eyes, soon a droplet of water slid down the side of her face. “Do you know that way out?” The helioptile nodded, pointing in a direction of the path. She sniffled, confused. “But I have been on this path for hours, please take me there.” The wild pokemon seemed to not mind, turning and darting forward. Eleanor followed the creature, hoping the wild pokemon was right.

Not to shortly after their encounter, the woods started to became less and less dense. When at the end of the woods, the helioptile paused and turned to the human. “Thank you!” The woman grinned, running up the electric type and hugging it. The wild creature struggled against her grin, but accepted. “You are so amazing,” she giggled, letting go, “Will you come with is please?” The wild Pokemon’s head titled again, confused by the humans words. “Oh I know! Rue use draining kiss!”

Sudden, the fairy feline darted up to the electric type and gave it a kiss on the cheek. The creature blushed before passing out. Whether it was form the attack or from the kiss was unknown but it was out either way. Reaching into her pocket, the woman pulled out her pokeball and tossed it at the creature. The ball sucked the creature in and closed behind it. Once in the ball, the woman giggled again. “I know it’s not pink but I have a friend who wants one.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
rose are red [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2020 0:04:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]ELEANOR CAUGHT HELIOPTILE!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DRY SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VOLT SWITCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POUND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!