he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,428 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Gettin' Medieval [M/Hideo]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2020 21:44:27 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo could recognize the scent of grilled meat immediately, and it grew in strength as they got closer to the mini-pub. And it definitely wasn’t some lazy Takoyaki stand.

He smiled once Doug said what it was. “See? She can be helpful! No need to glue her back in her ball.

He lowered an open hand, which was soon occupied by the head of a very happy Aipom, grinning from one ear to the other as she pushed herself up with her tail.

With the order made, Hideo tapped his way over to a seat. No reason not to sit while they wait. Pom lifted herself off his hand, working her way onto his shoulder; she was going to get a piece of this stuff to.

Might as well talk ‘till their food was ready. “So I’ve been wondering for a bit; when we were battling that Oranguru a little while back, something came by and just handed me a present out of nowhere. And I think it sounded like it had given you one too. Was it a Delibird?

Only asking ‘cause I thought they only came to give gifts on Christmas and Christmas Eve. So what was up with that? Just some wild Delibird giving people stuff ‘cause it feels like it?” Not that he was complaining about getting free stuff. It was just weird.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2020 22:29:43 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Doug snorted at Hideo's words, reaching over to ruffle his hair.

"Awright, awright. No glue." He said, before smirking. "For now."

Two large mugs of rootbeer were planted solidly before them as this exchange occurred, drawing Doug's attention to their meal. His smirk turned to a wide grin as he noticed the gold-like drink, licking his lips at the foam that crowned the large, crystal mug.

"Woo, look at that beaut!" He said as he swiped the beermug and brought it to his lips, kissing the thing.

He wasn't an alcoholic, shut up, Rootbeer didn't even have alcohol!

But he was a performer!

"Put it up Hideo, let's toast!" He said cheerily, holding out his root beer to the youth with a wide grin.

A few moments later, they were talking about Delibirds of all things.

And the Dreaded Orangutan Incident of November. Doug shuddered at the memory, scratching his head.

"Ugh, you just reminded me. I need to find some Pokemon Anger Management Classes." He said as he leaned his chin on the counter, placing his mug atop it. Well, all that aside... "But yeah. It was a Delibird. You'll find'em all over the place 'round Christmas time!"

He pushed off the counter and leaned far back, beginning to take large gulps of his beer before placing it onto the counter soundly, sighing contentedly.

"Nah, man! Delibird's are hard at work all Christmas season! Sometimes you can fin'em all the way back at November handing out gifts." He said, chuckling. "Think it's cause they've learned to relate Christmas decorations to Christmas time- people keep jumpin' the gun with these things."

"I've met 'em quite a few times. One of 'em crashed one o' my speed dates!" He said, "Really spiced things up with a free meal for two."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,865 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 4:29:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: