twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
did i close my fist around something delicate?
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
deem me obsolete [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 0:55:18 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
[newclass=".pinblock"]background-color:#1e1e1e; padding:20px; margin:0 auto; width:400px; min-height:200px; display:flex; border:5px solid #292929; } .pinside { width:100px; height:250px; border-right:2px solid #292929; margin-top:22px; } .pinside img { width:50px; border-radius:100px; margin-left:10px; border:5px solid #292929; filter: grayscale(100%); margin-top:50px; } .pintag { background-color:#292929; color:#999; font:10px Playfair Display; letter-spacing:1px; width:80px; padding:5px; text-align:center; margin-left:-5px; margin-top:10px; } .pintag b { color:#d99a34; } .pintag a { color:#999 !important; font:10px Playfair Display; letter-spacing:1px; } .pinpost { color:#999; font:10px Verdana; text-align:justify; padding:20px; width:260px; height:240px; } .pinscroll { overflow:auto; height:250px; padding-right: 20px; margin-right:-20px; } .pinscroll::-webkit-scrollbar { width:2px; background:#131313; padding:2px; border:none; } .pinscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background:#292929; border:none; } .pinscroll b { color:#d99a34; } .pincreds { height:8px; width:450px; margin:0 auto; color:#292929; font:10px roboto; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:900; text-align:right; margin-top:0px;[/newclass]

[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,900]

[attr="class","pinblock"]

[attr="class","pinside"]

[attr="class","pintag"]#solo

[attr="class","pinpost"]
[attr="class","pinscroll"]the air is cold, but does little more than dust some red on his cheeks. the wind from the western ocean picks up off of the sea and reminds all around that the ocean sits just beyond the tree-line, despite being out of view. zeke rainey thinks little of it, little of anything, really, as he walks. the silhouette of his figure is outlined by the sunset as it begins to dip down beneath the tops of the foliage. his eyes glance down to the watch on his wrist. "4:30?! Jeez..." the disappointed revelation of the early sunset just barely escapes his rather pursed lips as he walks on.[break][break]
there is no destination in mind -- upon his arrival in hoenn just a short time ago, that has mostly been the case. the question still begs itself...what is he even doing back here? the answer escapes him, just as his exclamation escaped him, just as the sun escapes him.[break][break]
and yet, another question begs itself as well: why haven't you called silph? that answer, too, escapes him.[break][break]
a rumbling in the brush grabs his attention, and he promises it will not be another thing to escape him.[break][break]

[attr="class","pincreds"]coded by pie
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
deem me obsolete [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 4:29:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGCARGO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGMA ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHELL SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INCINERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAMETHROWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
did i close my fist around something delicate?
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
deem me obsolete [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 15:02:07 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
[newclass=".pinblock"]background-color:#1e1e1e; padding:20px; margin:0 auto; width:400px; min-height:200px; display:flex; border:5px solid #292929; } .pinside { width:100px; height:250px; border-right:2px solid #292929; margin-top:22px; } .pinside img { width:50px; border-radius:100px; margin-left:10px; border:5px solid #292929; filter: grayscale(100%); margin-top:50px; } .pintag { background-color:#292929; color:#999; font:10px Playfair Display; letter-spacing:1px; width:80px; padding:5px; text-align:center; margin-left:-5px; margin-top:10px; } .pintag b { color:#d99a34; } .pintag a { color:#999 !important; font:10px Playfair Display; letter-spacing:1px; } .pinpost { color:#999; font:10px Verdana; text-align:justify; padding:20px; width:260px; height:240px; } .pinscroll { overflow:auto; height:250px; padding-right: 20px; margin-right:-20px; } .pinscroll::-webkit-scrollbar { width:2px; background:#131313; padding:2px; border:none; } .pinscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background:#292929; border:none; } .pinscroll b { color:#d99a34; } .pincreds { height:8px; width:450px; margin:0 auto; color:#292929; font:10px roboto; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:900; text-align:right; margin-top:0px;[/newclass]

[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,900]

[attr="class","pinblock"]

[attr="class","pinside"]

[attr="class","pintag"]#solo

[attr="class","pinpost"]
[attr="class","pinscroll"]it will not be another thing that escapes him.[break][break]
...the brush reveals a magcargo, its magmatic form lurching toward him slowly. "what are you even doing out here?" with the ocean to his back, zeke tilts his head at the rock/fire-type in curiosity. the pokemon stares at him, its big eyes nonsensically pasted on the top of the pile of magma like googly eyes. there's no intent to battle on magcargo's end, or so it seems to zeke as the pokemon continues to scoot on.[break][break]
"what? you don't want to battle?" the creature turns and looks at him briefly, as if to say: why? so i can lose? because every trainer on the face of the earth has a water type? or at the very least a water type move? do you think i like being here? do you think i like any of this? i'm sick of being OHKOed and i'm sick of looking like booboo the fool. fuck you dude! i'm leaving! rustboro tunnel isn't that far away, and i may be slow but i persevere! so just leave me alone![break][break]
and so, zeke watches as magcargo passes -- away from the ocean, away from him, away from conflict. "well, good luck with wherever you're going."[break][break]
so...he let magcargo escape. BUTTTT, the next won't be so lucky! of that i can assure you![break][break]passing on magcargo xo

[break][break]

[attr="class","pincreds"]coded by pie

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
deem me obsolete [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2020 5:42:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RALTS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TRACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCHIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAL PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CALM MIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?