jettison [open social]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
jettison [open social]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2020 4:24:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Jet lag.

Celia was jet lagged. She was jet lagged and frustrated and many, many other things she couldn't even begin to quantify.

For now she was sitting on a bench, bags sitting next to her and a cup of cheap coffee in her hand as she tried to think through the sludge in her head. She needed... she needed a room. She needed some food. She needed to think of a way to find her son, thank you, and right now she needed her mind to cooperate. If Celia had been a religious woman she would have been praying, to who or what that some miracle would happen and point her in the right direction.

For how tired Celia was, she still looked rather proper. Her clothes were practical but quality that showed money. Makeup was clean with only slight smudges under her eyes, nails manicured and painted, hair artfully messy. 'Appearances are everything' her mother's words echoed in the back of her mind, a haunting specter taking up some of the very little space she had available.

"Ugh." Groaning, Celia tipped back her coffee and drank deep.
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
jettison [open social]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 7:49:19 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila"]

if was looking for a room, she would find herself in luck. mila alexopoulos had found herself in the upper district of slateport city, doing some last minute christmas and holiday shopping. she still had to send some gifts to all her contacts in the league to thank them for a lovely year - hey, what was the point of turning over a new slate if she didn't brown-nose just a little? the woman was walking through the streets of slateport, shopping bags in hand, and a phone in her other. she was im'ing the studio's new assistant about all the things that they needed to prepare for, now that the new year was almost upon them, for the fashion walk that was going to happen in less than a month. part of what mila had bought that day was to prepare for that. the other bags... well, that was for her.

[break][break]
as the woman walked, she pondered if maybe it was time for her to get a pokemon to carry her things. of course, she could've asked vinny - who walking right beside her - but he had no interest in it, and probably would've dropped one of the bags or worse - let it drag along the ground. she nearly shuddered at the thought.

[break][break] pocketing her phone, mila looked up just in time to spot a woman - a beautiful woman - sitting on a bench, taking a long sip of her coffee like it was whisky instead of caffeine. hey - mila was never one to turn down an invitation for a person in help - well at least, not pretty, beautiful women who looked well-dressed enough to be clients at their studio. 

[break][break] she smiled brilliantly as she approached, with a bit of a smirk. "you sure you don't have moonshine in that cup?" she laughed, friendly and carefree. her eyes were a bit softer now. "you look like you've had a long day."

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ninetales form-alola"]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-camerupt"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[newclass=.mila b]color:#e121bf;[/newclass]

[newclass=.mila i]color:#e121bf;[/newclass]

[newclass=.mila span]font-family:roboto mono; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.05); padding:5px; line-height:13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.mila .pkspr]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.mila .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.mila .notes] font-family:roboto mono; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; margin-top:10px; [/newclass]

[googlefont=roboto+mono]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
jettison [open social]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 23:26:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Celia almost didn't notice the woman at first.

She gazed upon the other with hard eyes; not intentional, as that was just how she looked at most people. This was a new place and she was still close to where she had departed. For all Celia knew, could have been one of those long-con grifters who stole away your luggage or even your body. She needed to be careful.

"I suppose I wish it were." She spoke, polite and clipped, her Galarian accent clear enough to the both of them. Her instincts from her whole upbringing told her to brush the woman, stand tall on her own and do what was needed... but...

Well, that wouldn't find her son.

"Celia Blackadder." She offered her hand to the other to shake. "I'm here to locate my missing son. Have you seen him?" Swiftly reaching into her pocket, she pulled out a worn photograph of . It was a more proper one, the one she had kept on her desk in her office one of the times she could get him to gus up without flipping off the cameraman.
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
jettison [open social]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2021 2:21:29 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila"]

Oh, so she was fiesty.

[break][break] 's hard eyes didn't deter Mila even when they were directed at her — then again, not most things did. As it was offered to her, the designer accepted the other's handshake with a firm one on her own. "Celia, huh?" Her eyes twinkled mischeviously before she hopped towards the other and plopped onto the bench beside her, fingers curling around the edge. "Well, Celia, I'm Mila. It's nice to meet you."

[break][break] Her head inclined to the side as she listened to the other, blinking with surprise and then a little bit of a gasp. "You son? I'm surprised - you don't look a day over 25!" she said, taking the photograph that was offered to her. The items was a bit tattered at the edges and Mila found herself humming as she looked over the picture — the boy on the end was not one that she recognized and... she glanced at the side profile of the woman next to her. "He doesn't really look like you," she commented, before she added. "Though, I think I can see it in his eyes. Mind if you take of your glasses?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[newclass=.mila span]font-family:roboto mono; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.05); padding:5px; line-height:13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.mila .pkspr]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.mila .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.mila .notes] font-family:roboto mono; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; margin-top:10px; [/newclass]

[googlefont=roboto+mono]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
jettison [open social]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2021 11:50:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"I get that a lot." If Celia meant the age or her son not looking like her, she doesn't clarify. But, she does indulge and take off her glasses. She squints at the other a bit when they're off; Celia is quite blind without them. All the years of reading small print books in low light had really been bad for her.

"Thank you for the assistance, Mila." She sighs, and it is tired, the heavy bags under her makeup more visible without her glasses to assist in hiding them. "It has been... hard. When I found out he had run off to a whole other Region... I almost had a heart attack." She doesn't say anything more, swallowing hard. She won't cry. Blackadders do not cry.
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
jettison [open social]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2021 4:37:36 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila"]

Confident, huh? I like that.

[break][break] Mila's smile widened as the other took of her glasses, and just as she expected, the other was beautiful. Even more-so with her glasses off. The designer reached forward, and if the other would let them, let her hands rest ever-so-gently against her cheek.

[break][break] A breath. A heartbeat.

[break][break] Then she pulled away. Mila's head tilted as the other opened her up to her some, talking about her run-away son. She turned to , and squeezed her knee in what she hoped was a comforting manner. "I understand. I don't have kids, but — " She glanced at Vincenzo, who was sitting a few inches away, shopping bags in his mouth. She remembered when he'd been so small that he could fit in her palms. To be honest, Mila didn't know what she could do without him. "It must be really scary," she said softly, sympathizing.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[googlefont=roboto+mono]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
jettison [open social]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2021 18:22:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The touch startles Celia a bit, having been so consumed with her own thoughts. It feels kind of odd but she doesn't pull away until the other does, still trying to piece together what could have prompted the action to start with.

Better to just let it slide.

seemed to be just offering her comfort and understanding. At one point the older woman may have been too proud to accept such sentiments. Now, they at least let her know that others could still be kind in the current state of the world.

"It's... not as if I can really blame him. I was gone for a long time. From what I understand, most people assumed I was dead." At least from the papers and paperwork she had found, from things she had looked into when she was well enough to travel back to Galar. The scientific community had held memorials for her. Her home and belongings had been moved in a ham-fisted way to her father and children to oversee. It had been a mess.
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
jettison [open social]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 22:40:43 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD INCOMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: