[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Poaching a prized teacher from one academy to be sent to another wasn't exactly in his job description. At least, not in the one entitled 'Galarian Ambassador'. But he'd taken an interest in from a distance for some time now. Whether she knew it or not, she was critically acclaimed in academic circles and teaching conferences across the nation. To be intelligent and beautiful caused ripples of popularity in any field, really.[break][break]

Without the hint of a warning he would come— natural, considering the nature of his purpose— the bespectacled and well-dressed man entered her classroom shortly after she had begun her latest lecture. With nothing more than a pen and a notebook in hand, and a floating teacup that hovered just above his shoulder, the seemingly indifferent young man took the first open seat he came upon in the back rows. And there he would stay, listening and watching, until the lecture was over and her students walked out in uniformed lines.[break][break]

The winter weather in Lilycove was still considerably warmer than that of Rustboro. As such, when he descended the steps of the lecture hall to approach Alethea's desk, it was in a buttoned-up black shirt with its sleeves rolled up to his elbow. Rather than the finely weaved cardigans he had grown accustomed once more over the last couple of months. "Lady Alethea. Pardon the intrusion, but I was hoping we could talk." He spoke, his pink Sinistea advancing in front of him to present itself to the female with a polite bow.[break][break]

"Do you have a moment to spare?"[break]

[break]

notes: if i overplayed her popularity or something lmk!

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 42px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 18px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
hard-knocks [c]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 9:02:02 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-th]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]
i'll send a storm to capture

[attr=class,lyric2]
your heart

[attr=class,bulk]
Alethea's voice carries easily over the classroom, though the screen flicks on to draw the children's attention to an educational video surrounding Pokemon abilities and utilizing them to their advantage. She had already spent the morning drilling them about the importance of teamwork and communication, so the rest of the afternoon could be better spent seeing it in action - to help commit her lesson to memory.[break][break]

What she finds peculiar is the young man slinking in the back row, settling down with a notepad and pen. The floating teacup that trails him also intrigues her, and she finds herself following the man's frame as he settles in. No one else seems to notice him, but she had.[break][break]

As soon as the movie ends, she reminds her students that they should have been taking notes for the quiz later in the week, referencing topics discussed in today's lesson. The students all file out of the classroom, leaving Thea alone with her papers and thoughts - and the mysterious man at the back of the room. She glances up as he approaches, her expression is polite but virtually unreadable as he addresses her.[break][break]

"I believe I can spare a moment, Ambassador."[break][break]

Her attention shifts briefly to the floating Sinistea and its bow before returning to Remiel's face.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-thcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-th .accentbg"]background: #24232F;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .accentborder"]border-color: #24232F;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline a, .punkianger-th .bulk b, .punkianger-th .bulk i, .punkianger-thcredit a"]color: #E5DAFE;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/1Jw2XC7/thea-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(229,218,254,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #E5DAFE; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-thcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-thcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hard-knocks [c]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 1:07:18 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

"Ah, you recognize me." The ambassador remarks, taking a moment to examine the surrounding classroom with his impassive cobalt-coloured eyes. "I always seem to underestimate the renown that comes along with that title. I suppose the people of Hoenn keep a closer eye on their politicians than the people of Galar do their own." Aside from the Prime Minister, the number of politicians a common man in Galar could name was small enough to be counted on one hand. Most people only cared about their day-to-day, after all. Remiel imagined the futility they felt about making a difference in that world attributed greatly to that as well.[break][break]

"But alas, a proper introduction is in order," The black-haired royal continues, settling the full scope of his attention back on her polite expression as he extends a warm hand in greeting. "My name is Remiel Calcifet. I'm the Galarian Ambassador of Hoenn, but I come to you as nothing more than a dutiful citizen of Rustboro... and an admirer of your work." He adds, noting the finely written entries on the chalkboard behind her. "How long does your curriculum on pokémon abilities typically last?"[break][break]

Earl Grey, in the meantime, floats about the classroom soundlessly. His attention remains vigilant for instruction, however.[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 42px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 18px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
hard-knocks [c]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 4:54:41 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
your heart

[attr=class,bulk]
"Of course, you have an unforgettable face."[break][break]

He surveys her classroom, but her eyes never stray from his face, and her curiosity is hardly muted. What could possibly have brought him here, to see her, of all people? His family name had been a memorable one, she knew, from her stay in Galar while she'd studied in Hammerlocke.[break][break]

"I lived in Hammerlocke for a few years."[break][break]

The woman's recognizing him really had nothing to do with Hoenn - although his recent announcement from the League granting him the title of 'Galarian Ambassador of Hoenn' had certainly helped.[break][break]

His hand extends to her, as does his full attention. The woman hesitates only for a moment before allowing her hand to slip into his to return his greeting. [break][break]

"I'm.. flattered, Mr. Calcifet."[break][break]

When he glances behind her to her notes and addresses her work, Thea sucks in a breath and follows his eyes.[break][break]

"As long as it takes to stick - but it is generally a brief lesson. It is more important for the students to self-educate with their own Pokemon, as that is how they learn best, with hands-on technique and demonstration."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline a, .punkianger-th .bulk b, .punkianger-th .bulk i, .punkianger-thcredit a"]color: #E5DAFE;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/1Jw2XC7/thea-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(229,218,254,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #E5DAFE; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-thcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hard-knocks [c]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 5:59:03 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

An unforgettable face? He hadn't heard that one before. Well, except maybe from Isra, once or twice. Though she loved teasing that it was for all the wrong reasons. He quietly scoffed to himself, and pushed the thought out of his head.[break][break]

Alethea's tenure in Hammerlocke had not gone unnoticed to Remiel. In fact, that was something he had intended to bring up shortly after their introduction. Even if he hadn't managed to garner access to the academy's files, the woman carried a sort of... regal aura about her. He might have asked if she was from Galar if he didn't already know she wasn't.[break][break]

When she'd lived in Hammerlocke, Remiel had been exploring the world as a budding anthropologist. His name had graced the covers of a few tabloids throughout the years and, if he had to guess, that was the earliest she could have learned about him. Otherwise, his formal introduction to the nation of Hoenn at the Pokéathlon was the most likely culprit. His first consensual foray into the spotlight since, well... ever.[break][break]

He crosses an arm across his chest and props the elbow of the other upon it as his eyes continue to review the teacher's notes. "I see," He starts, stepping closer to review the more obscure abilities written upon the board. "It is certainly the method I preferred while I studying at Hammerlocke University myself. You have an arena here on school grounds?" He inquires.

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
hard-knocks [c]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 4:54:35 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
your heart

[attr=class,bulk]
Alethea studies him quietly while he thinks, unperterbed by his slight chuckle. Had she reminded him of something? [break][break]

The man makes himself comfortable even while standing still, propping his elbow up and carefully studying her blackboard. When he steps past her and closer to the board, she shifts her weight to give him space.[break][break]

"We do, yes, there are a few located around campus for the students use. I believe there may be a class using one of the arena's now from one of the older students classes."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hard-knocks [c]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2021 3:49:09 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

"Oh? Just a few?" Remiel notes, straightening in posture as he glances back at the woman. "I would hope that's the extent of Lilycove's incapacity to fund their academy properly. Especially when they have teachers of such caliber as yourself."[break][break]

He saunters off, poised and unfettered, as he approaches the nearby window overlooking the arenas in question. "That being said, I suppose you're wondering exactly why I've come." He says, cobalt-coloured eyes fixing themselves upon a Meganium's Overgrow down below. It mewls as it faces off against a smoking Torkoal. "I bring news of an opportunity."[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
hard-knocks [c]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 1:19:38 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
your heart

[attr=class,bulk]
"Yes."[break][break]

If Remiel is alluding to something, Alethea is none-the-wiser, dismissing it at first. Of course, the man then interjects to explain himself, belittling the integrity and financial capacity of Lilycove. She regards the man in front of her quietly, measuring his words and the meaning behind them.[break][break]

"This academy is in good hands and is of high regard."[break][break]

While he moves away and toward the window, Thea shifts her weight and laces her fingers together in front of her. She follows him after only a breath, coming to a halt next to him, but with plenty of space between them. Her attention settles on the smoking Torkoal and the mistake it is about to make, underestimating the Meganium. It's smog is absorbed into the Pokemon's skin, but before the purple toxin could seep below the surface, the smell of an aromatherapy cleanses the area.[break][break]

"Is that right?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hard-knocks [c]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 10:22:10 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

"Quite," He replies, still gazing below.[break][break]

The Meganium's plan goes far deeper than curing status conditions with its AROMATHERAPY, however. Even with the Torkoal's White Smoke, the aroma that rises from its petals contains a substance that calms aggressive feelings. A mere whiff sends the turtle into a brief stupor, buying the Grass-type just enough time to descend upon it with a BODY SLAM.[break][break]

It was clear that at least some of the students here knew pokemon battles were much more than just type matchups, powerful attacks, and natural abilities. It was the nuances, the quirky little devils in the details, each of them particular to their own species of pokemon, that often tipped the scales in one's favor. This was why Hammerlocke University was still regarded as one of the most innovative and prestigious schools in the world. It spent years drilling this instruction into each of its students.[break][break]

"I'll be straightforward and to the point: the Academy of Rustboro has sent me to formally extend to you an invitation for permanent employment." Remiel finally admits, rather nonchalantly, as he shifts his hues of cobalt towards the platinum blonde in black.[break][break]

Before he goes any further with the details, he gauges her reaction.

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
hard-knocks [c]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 23:11:26 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
your heart

[attr=class,bulk]
She can see the contorted expressions of outrage from the side of the field documenting the Torkoal's battle. The Meganium slams down on top of the Pokemon, and she can almost hear the shell creak beneath the pressure. Smoke expels from the Pokemon's pores and mouth as the Meganium rolls off of him.[break][break]

It both surprises her and does not to hear Remiel's proposition. She breathes in deeply but quietly, measuring her response and mulling over what he's saying. The woman's eyes never stray from the battle, but her shoulders lean back and she appears stiffer, more tense.[break][break]

"I see."[break][break]

She had been uprooted from Hammerlocke University to take up a quality position here in Lilycove. And now, a stranger, essentially, was standing opposite her with a different plan, if she were so bold as to take it.[break][break]

"And what about this one?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hard-knocks [c]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 5:25:49 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Remiel's attention has shifted away from the battle outside completely, uninterested in the Meganium's final attempts at a decisive victory as the Torkoal's flame sputters. Either the turtle will release the last of its power in an explosive way... or the Meganium will finish it off. Based on their surroundings, the prince thought the latter to be the most probable of options.[break][break]

Rather than pay witness to that, however, he instead notes Alethea's body language. While his experience reading such cues was quite limited in the past, reserved mostly for elegant social events where everyone was accustomed to concealing their true selves, the time he'd spent so far as ambassador had proven to be most enlightening. To feel the growing tension between them didn't require a keen sense, though.[break][break]

He tilts his head slightly. "What of it? Lilycove Academy has persisted for quite some time before your arrival. It will persist for a while longer if you leave... unless you feel you're not ready to take the next step."[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
hard-knocks [c]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 18:06:32 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
your heart

[attr=class,bulk]
She watches him closely, though her expression is not as unreadable as she might think. [break][break]

"You are incredibly bold."[break][break]

But it is his comment about her preparedness, a jab at her own self-worth that really strikes a chord in her. She had been more than ready to take the next step when they'd insisted she take the job in Lilycove. They had handled almost all of her affairs and moving situations to ensure that she get to work immediately.[break][break]

And now all of that was being questioned by a simple question.[break][break]

"Hammerlocke Univerisity organized my transfer and accomodations. Is that something you would offer as well, sir?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hard-knocks [c]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 2:44:59 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Her apparent inclination towards the offer is almost immediately followed by a fiery explosion outside. Remiel pauses from his reply as he turns to regard it with a raised brow, flanked swiftly by his Sinistea as it gauges whether there is any danger to his master or not. There is no danger to be found, however. In fact, the scene is rather pitiful.[break][break]

The black smoke clears to reveal two coughing trainers below, their faces covered in ash. A Torkoal lies on the ground belly-up in the daze from its OVERHEAT. An unconscious and singed Meganium lies not too far beside it.[break][break]

"Why, of course," The black-haired royal finally answers, slightly surprised by the outcome of the battle below, but tearing his eyes away from it to return the full scope of his attention to Alethea. "You would hardly need to lift a finger, I'm assured. But, if you'd like, we can go over the details at dinner later this evening. It would seem the students below require some assistance from faculty."[break][break]

How ever longer the blonde belle remained a part of Lilycove Academy's faculty, anyway.[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki