Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Taking Care (Closed)
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 2:21:33 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

It was just another day on Duvet Ranch. With things having settled down since the aftermath of the War of the Worlds, and just in time for the holidays, most of the Pokemon present on the Ranch were frolicking around. Audino were socializing with one another, and cuddling up to some of the other Pokemon, rather than rushing to heal wounded people and Pokemon. The larger Pokemon were free to race one another, or train, rather than do any sort of heavy lifting that the situation demanded.

Thomas himself was enjoying his day on the Ranch. And today, he had an old acquaintance over. Someone he had met in high school during his time in Unova. He would watch the other Pokemon play, when he'd notice something in the grass. An insect weakly crawled through, struggling to move, even breathe. Thomas crouched down, to see the injured Snom. The little insect looked like it had been through the ringer, and the climate wasn't doing it any favors.

Thomas sighed, and picked up the creature. It was too weak to really struggle out of his grasp. All the Snom could do was look up at Thomas, a bit fearful of what was to come. "It's okay, I'm gonna get you somewhere safe, and get you patched up.", he'd assure the Snom, before turning to Jacob.

"Yo, Jacob, I'm gonna take this Snom down to the tunnels. You wanna come with, or you wanna stay up here?", he'd ask.

tags: @jacob
notes: Ice-type Encounter

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Taking Care (Closed)
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 11:43:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]ドラゴン

[attr="class","skulloverlap"] Have you met my fist yet?

[attr="class","skullbody"] Jacob had decided to visit a ranch with an old acquaintance of his from school in Unova. Apparently he had become a big shot after he left in Hoenn and Jacob was alone in Unova, so rather than face something unfamiliar he decided to hang around something somewhat familiar. He visited a place called duvet ranch and decided to let Gibby out of his ball to play around with the Pokémon. After some time hanging out though, Thomas seemed to have found something. Which gibby instantly began to run over to the snom to try and bite it as per it's nature as a predator. But luckily it didnt happen since Jacob knew exactly what Gibby was up to and grabbed him with one hand and bonked him on the head for misbheaving. "No. Dont bite him, he's sick and lost. I also feed you a lot more than you should so you arent hungry." he said before turning gibble towards the snom who was definitely stressed. [break][break]

Thomas then asked if Jacob wanted to come along with him. He didnt really have much else to do so he nodded his head "Sure bro, lets get this little guy back where he belongs." he said as he bonked Gibble on the head to not bother Thomas as he held the snom "Lead the way. Gibby's gonna help, right?" he said giving gibby a death stare to make it behave.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]000 WORDS / TAGGED

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/U7AkbbO.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#6d00d9;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#6d00d9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Taking Care (Closed)
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 21:35:06 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Though Thomas was worried about the Gible's rambunctious behavior, at least Jacob seemed to be keeping an eye on him. "Just to warn you, the part of the tunnels I'm heading to is going to be rather cold, it's a specialized biome for Ice-types. So your Gible might be uncomfortable down there.", he'd caution the athlete.

Thomas opened a hatch door, and took a staircase into the tunnels below. When Jacob followed him down, he'd find the tunnels to be spacious enough for either of them. Following them was one of Thomas' Audino, Bunni. They would also be rather well illuminated, and supported well. And as Thomas mentioned, the deeper they went in, the colder things got, until they'd finally arrive at the mock Ice Cave he had set up.

Thomas would place the Snom down, and let the creature rest, with Bunni standing by to treat her. "Hopefully that should be that.", he'd tell Jacob. "Wanna stick around here, check out another part of the tunnels, or want to just go back up to the surface?", he'd ask the redhead.

tags: @jacob
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Taking Care (Closed)
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2021 16:15:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]ドラゴン

[attr="class","skulloverlap"] Have you met my fist yet?

[attr="class","skullbody"] "It's alright. My big ass body generated enough heat to keep me too warm anyways. This cave probably doesn't have shit on unova winters" as he let out a boisterous laugh. However he did stop laughing though when he mentioned gible might become a bit uncomfortable from the ice. He stopped laughing upon realizing he hadn't even considered that. He looked over at Gible who was already scared of the mere mention of that cave so he sighed out loud and recalled the Pokémon into his pokeball. "Right. In you go then." They both climbed down into the cave and he let out a big whistle "Wow, this is pretty cool. How does this cave even stay so cold?" he said confused as to how this even worked as Thomas put the snom down and an audino went to work on the snom. He smirked a bit "And miss checking out what the rest of these tunnels offer? Nah, let's go walk around a bit I wanna see more."

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]000 WORDS / TAGGED

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/U7AkbbO.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#6d00d9;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#6d00d9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Taking Care (Closed)
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 20:48:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
& @jacob