skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
sugar and spice [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 15:30:01 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Captain Skyler Dross was utterly lost.

Not the kind of lost where she didn't know where she was (she could deal with that easily), but rather the kind of lost where she had absolutely no idea what to do.

Grasped in her hand was a small plastic card. According to the text printed on its side in elegant lettering, Skyler had an exorbitant (in her opinion) amount of money to spend in this one specific Mauville clothes shop.

Sometimes she hated her parents' sense of humor.

Silver eyes peered at the closest window display like one would a venomous Ekans, hesitance written in every motion of her body. It wasn't often that the sailor found herself floundering but - her gaze found a pair of red stilleto heels and horror coiled in her belly, determination quickly starting to crumble.

Facing ocean storms hadn't made her feel nearly this reluctant.

Clad in an oversized (and somewhat threadbare) blue sweatshirt and her trusty trainers, the captain felt like a fish out the water stepping into the elegant clothes shop, the polished surfaces and the impeccably organized interior only serving to highlight her discomfort. 

Calloused hands gripped a pretty blue fabric, only to be greeted by the sight of an extremely short skirt. While a flicker of interest ghosted over curious silver eyes, a frown soon followed. This skirt couldn't possibly be practical in any way, shape or form unless...

'Huh.'

● tags:
● notes: new year new me (bb) mission
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
sugar and spice [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 6:30:37 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila"]

Where was positively lost, Mila Alexopoulos was perfectly at home. She flounced around the PRIMARINA DESIGNS STUDIO with ease, her short skirt flaring out behind her as she jumped between clients and her own personal projects. Though there were many things that Mila could do, the thing that she did the best with was fashion. Or at least thought so. She felt at home whenever she was at the studio, no matter tasks that she had lined up for her that day, no matter how many deadlines that she had to make and definitely no matter how much sleep she lost. [break][break] Luckily, it seemed that this day - much opposed to the day that she met she felt energized and exuberant, rather than lethargic and sleep-deprived. She smiled as a satisfied client waved back at her, offering her what she thought was a pleasantly kind tip, and ignored their suggestive comment about meeting her for a cup of tea around the block. She walked him through the glass door and watched until he got into his car and drove off.

[break][break] As she pocketed the cash, however, she noticed a flutter of golden hair that caught her eye. She turned, and there she was, a beautiful girl looking at one of Mila's personal line — a blue shellos-themed skirt, that she'd only been testing out, and that wasn't even on the rack yet. Well, officially.

[break][break] Mila Alexopoulos was good at many things, even perfect, and she had no weaknesses. Except one weakness. And that was pretty - no, beautiful girls.

[break][break] Hands twisted behind her back, she flounced over to the stranger and introduced herself. "Hi there! Don't think we've seen you here before, miss..." she trailed off, hopefully to give the woman a chance to introduce herself, and then fingered the skirt that the other seemed to be eying, maybe enough to brush their fingers lightly together. "This," she said, with emphasis, as she turned her gaze with a sparkle in her eye. "Would look perfect on you."

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ninetales form-alola"]

[newclass=.mila b]color:#e121bf;[/newclass] [newclass=.mila i]color:#e121bf;[/newclass] [newclass=.mila span]font-family:roboto mono; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.05); padding:5px; line-height:13px;[/newclass] [newclass=.mila .pkspr]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass] [newclass=.mila .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass] [googlefont=roboto+mono]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
sugar and spice [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 17:12:54 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler should've known that her movements wouldn't go unnoticed for long in a shop such as, at least according to to sign at the front, the Primarina Design Studios. The sport shops she usually frequented whenever she needed new clothes were of a much cheaper variety - places where she could get in, buy her clothes, and get out. Preferably in under ten minutes.

But maybe having someone to help her today would prove invaluable, especially when her feet felt stuck to the floor like someone had glued them there. A growing tide of irritation simmered under the surface of her skin - Skyler had never liked feeling helpless.

Silver eyes slid over to study the woman by her side, the hint of a lopsided smile curling her lips at the cheerful greeting - and at the unspoken question in words that trailed off. "Skyler Dross." The captain shifted her body so that she was facing Mila, calloused hand automatically reaching out for a handshake. "Ship captain and treasure hunter."

The brush of their fingers over the material of the skirt coupled with the sudden sparkle in bright eyes surprised a short, heartfelt laugh out of Skyler, eyes growing warmer with some sort of acknowledgement. The curve of her smile deepened.

"The skirt is beautiful; might make a lot of people happy when I climb up to the crow's nest." Playfulness aside, Skyler did enjoy its color: a pale blue that beckoned to her. She was at a loss about everything else though.

Skyler leaned in Mila's direction, voice lowered to a whisper as if she was confessing to a secret. "I'll be honest, I have no idea what to do with myself here." As if that hadn't been made obvious already.

She presented the card she'd been gifted to Mila, eyes glittering. "Maybe you could help me?"

● tags:
● notes: new year new me (bb) mission
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
sugar and spice [m][c]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2021 2:34:04 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila"]

"Skyler," Mila repeated and then smiled brilliantly. "That name is gorgeous — and fitting." Her eyes twinkled, her tone slightly flirtatious before she gave a little gasp of appreciation. "But wow, that's really cool. And it sounds super fun! I bet you could show me where to find some great treasures."

[break][break] The other's joke startled a laugh out of Mila, but the designer couldn't help but agree. "Well, that's definitely true. I'm sure that you would give them something to look at too." She winked.

[break][break] Her eyes drifted back towards the item in the blond's possession. It was actually one of Mila's most recent collaborations with an artist from Mossdeep — based on the deep colors found on a Shellos' shell, she hoped it would attract beach-goers and water-lovers alike. Though, it had yet to be officially sold on her clothing line... she was testing it out by showing it off at Primadonna.

[break][break] Mila's thoughts strayed but were brought back as the woman leaned closer to her, and Mila felt her heart stutter slightly at the close proximity of such a pretty woman. But Mila was used to this feeling — in fact, she relished in it. It always gave her a rush.

[break][break] She leaned in slightly as the other confessed her secret — and then twirled around. Her eyes glowed with excitement. "You're really lucky then to have met me," she said with a grin before immediately attempting to grab the other's wrist and drag her half-way across the store where there was a cream-colored loveseat and some wracks of clothes. "Sit, sit," she said with a gentle nudge at Skyler's back, before turning around to grab a clipboard and pencil and plopping herself down on the couch next to her.

[break][break] "Welcome to Primadonna designs where we believe everyone is beautiful, " she said, mimicking the company line. She glanced at Skyler, a coy smile at the corner of her lips. "With the right amount of help, of course."

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ninetales form-alola"]

[newclass=.mila b]color:#e121bf;[/newclass] [newclass=.mila i]color:#e121bf;[/newclass] [newclass=.mila span]font-family:roboto mono; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.05); padding:5px; line-height:13px;[/newclass] [newclass=.mila .pkspr]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass] [newclass=.mila .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass] [googlefont=roboto+mono]