2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
malady . [ private ]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 0:54:59 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she relished moments where they were intertwined, their bodies utterly entangled. her slight frame was press against his bulkier shape, his familiar warmth coaxing her into a state of ease. cait couldn't deny that she felt safer in his arms, secure in the knowledge that he'd keep whatever threats that lingered at their door at bay. and she'd do much the same, the woman intent on his safety and contentedness. 

"have you ever..."

the woman trailed off to yawn quietly, blinking her eyes open and then shut as her lips smacked together. 

"
... considered being a house husband?

that drowsy slur had entered her voice, the woman cuddling against him with a low hum of appreaction. 

"
i'd take care of you.

there was a smile upon her lips, cait finding the idea to be endearing if not a touch erotic.

'let's hope my recovery's relatively quick.'

if she hadn't been under the weather, she'd have coaxed him into an exciting round of sex. unfortunately, the often utilized 'headache' excuse was an entirely valid one in her case.

"
you'd be at home after i finish up in the office or at the shop; with a baby in one arm and a spatula in another. and you'd be wearing a pretty-pink apron with 'daddy' written on it in bubbly vanilla-colored text."

cait pressed her face into his chest, trembling with poorly suppressed laughter.  

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
malady . [ private ]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 1:36:01 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

She couldn't see him roll his eyes at her blurt of laughter. With her face in his chest she wouldn't see the smirk that went with the eye roll.

If he was holding a spatula in one hand he was probably cooking something in a skillet on frying pan with superheated grease popping everywhere, a terrible time to be also holding a baby.

At least he knew what made her so happy she'd shake with laughter. Maybe one day in some capacity he could give it to her. For now a more defined line of taking care of themselves and being with each other would have to suffice.

With his free hand he rubbed her back and closed his eyes. Not going as far as to deny her fantasy outright he gave a teasing glimmer of light towards her little fantasy. "I would most definitely wear that apron." With any luck she would dream of this scenario she happily lusted for, giving her the joy her mind could use to relax and heal her body. "Starting tomorrow you will address me as 'Cooking Daddy', or 'Game Daddy'." The smirk opened into a smile as he listened to his lady fall asleep considering all the vaguely inappropriate moments she would use his new titles.

● tags:
● notes: [end]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
malady . [ private ]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 23:34:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: