2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
leather jackets [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 19:31:29 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

The cries of distant Wingulls punctuate the growing silence of the docks, the last of the fishermen having long come back from the sea, their chatter growing distant as they spread themselves into the several seaside pubs and drinking holes.

Some of them call out to Skyler, but she waves them away with a soggy sponge in hand - and sends a few the middle-finger as playful catcalls follow their passing, possibly at her current state of undress. 

A tired sigh escapes her throat. The sailor lets herself lean against the railing of her speedboat, golden curls cascading down and catching the fading sunlight. Her muscles are screaming at her, rightly so, after she's spent the whole afternoon scrubbing every inch of her speedboat. 'New year, new beginnings and all that...' 

Her jacket is haphazardly discarded to the side. Although the intense physical activity had left her sweating, Skyler could already feel the bite of the early evening breeze on her arms and stomach - goosebumps raising over the exposed skin.

A drink sounded like a really good idea now.

Skyler leans her torso back over the railing, silver eyes peering at the closest pubs in thought - when something catches her attention.

Or, rather, someone.

"Anna?" The surprise in her voice quickly fades to something warm and lazy, a faintly mischievous smile curling her lips. "Have you come to get your jacket back?"

● tags:
● notes: swePT under the rug mission
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
leather jackets [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 21:13:14 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-em]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]
never be more than a wolf

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
The streets of Lilycove city, specifically alongside the dock, were soothingly quiet in comparison. From here, she could hardly see all of the light pollution and the stars reflected off the surface of the water. She could still see streaks of street lamp lights shimmering against the dark water, but it was nothing compared to the blaring intensity deeper in the city.[break][break]

Emma has her hands buried in her pockets, a leash attached to one wrist. The soft click of claws against pavement draws her attention briefly to the Skuntank at her heels. They walk at a slow, relaxing pace, mostly due to the Pokemon's lack of interest in going for a late-night walk. [break][break]

Her attention veers off to the familiar building towering in the city - the Lilycove gym. The news agency's logo glows in the distance, and she lets her attention linger on it for some time before the sound of her name brings her out of her thoughts. Skuntank comes to a halt and the woman bumps into the Pokemon, her gaze shifting to land on Skyler.[break][break]

"Skyler..."[break][break]

The mention of the jacket she'd given to the woman at the Mistletoe Matching event makes her brows lift in surprise. It seems that she had genuinely forgotten all about it.[break][break]

"Ah, so that's where it went. No, I didn't - it looked better on you."[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-emcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentbg"]background: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentborder"]border-color: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a, .punkianger-em .bulk b, .punkianger-em .bulk i, .punkianger-emcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/V9ryvVY/emma-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
leather jackets [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 17:10:24 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"Did it, now?" Skyler's eyes gleam faintly with the light of nearby boats as she tilts her head to the side, the teasing edge to her voice almost lost to the nearby lapping waves. She eyes the jacket currently around Anna's frame, lips twitching. "We'll have to agree to disagree."

With a small kick, Skyler pushes herself away from the railing, her golden curls disappearing from sight momentarily as the cleaning products are swiftly put to the side, her job done for the day. A small frown marrs her features when she realizes that her jacket has been the victim of her own enthusiastic cleaning - the material is thouroughly soaked. She decides to leave it in the boat.

Landing on the dock with a silent 'thump', the sea captain strides over to Anna, long steps eating up the distance in a flash. It is only when she gets closer that Skyler notices the Skuntank on a leash, having been too distracted by the golden-eyed belle. An eyebrow rises up, humor flashing within moonlit silvers - yet she doesn't remark upon it.

"Would you like to go grab a drink? I know a few good places nearby." Of course, good is a relative term. Most of the establishments around the docks aren't for those with... delicate sensibilities.

A sudden gust of cold, oceanic air makes Skyler shiver, and she can't help the wry grin that curls her lips as she motions to her crop top. "I swear this isn't a ploy to get another jacket. We'll stop by my place first."

● tags:
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
leather jackets [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 21:40:04 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
"Well.. if I recall, you had ripped your dress, too. Consider it a gift."[break][break]

That, and if she was being honest, she didn't really want it now that the woman had smothered it in water and cleaning product. She may have grown into a less prickly peach, but she was still considerably more comfortable keeping her distance. In fact, she had had no intention of ever seeing the woman again.[break][break]

It was oddly satisfying to have been proven wrong, however. Seeing her smile brought a rumble of curiosity and intrigue at how naturally she spoke and how thrilled she seemed to be to see her again; a woman with a fake name and a faker smile.[break][break]

Skyler hops from the boat or the dock and approaches swiftly, encouraging the Skuntank on the end of the leash to recoil slightly in surprise. It doesn't do anything however and remains dormant and quiet at her heel. Emma doesn't give it another glance, and instead finds herself more interested in the teasing expressions on the woman's face.[break][break]

"Something about your promise gives me the impression that is exactly your plan."[break][break]

Emma's eyes harden, her expression muted as she assesses the situation and the suggestion. The woman had mentioned stopping by her place, and she couldn't help but feel a prickle of something akin to irritation - but she wasn't at all irritated. It was merely the thought of following a stranger, of letting her guard down.[break][break]

But it seemed so easy to do just that, to be normal. Hadn't encouraged her to relax, just a bit? Was this what he meant, that it was okay to spend time with friendly faces, as if it were something casual, something easy, something safe? Emma exhales slowly.[break][break]

"I suppose I can spare a minute or two."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a, .punkianger-em .bulk b, .punkianger-em .bulk i, .punkianger-emcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/V9ryvVY/emma-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
leather jackets [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 18:52:12 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

A teasing smile slowly pulls at Skyler's lips, like she's privy to a secret Anna isn't - the smile blooming into a chuckle as her silver eyes crinkle at the corners. "I will neither confirm nor deny my possible nefarious plans to acquire a new jacket." 

When the sailor walks past Anna, a whiff of what appears to be perfume hits her nostrils, the pleasant scent following the sailor down the docks. While Skyler doesn't look back to see if Anna's following, it only takes her a minute until she stops by the side of a former war ship, its large width casting a shadow over the docks. "See? Wasn't that long, was it? I'll be right back."

With a flash of teeth, Skyler starts climbing up the ramp that leads to the deck. If one were to look at the name on the side of the ship, it would read 'The Sotally Tober'.

A figure meets her at the top, and when Skyler disappears from sight, it would reveal itself as a scarred Lopunny, an eye-patch over its right eye. The look it gives Anna isn't what one would describe as friendly.

A minute or so later, Skyler comes back. Hilariously enough she's still wearing a crop top, but a familiar leather jacket sits over her shoulders. The grin that meets Anna when the sailor joins her once again is one that spells out trouble. "Well, then." Fingers whisper over Anna's elbow, starting to lead the other woman in the direction of the lights - and possibly the bars. "What are you in the mood for, Anna? Beer? Tequila? Rum?" 

There's a small pause before Skyler's voice pierces through the air again. "...Striptease?"

● tags:
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
leather jackets [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 0:54:37 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Skyler's teasing smile is met with Emma's more relaxed, hesitant one. But the crinkle in the corner of her eyes is not missed, nor is the way Skyler's natural charm seems to draw her in closer. [break][break]

And she follows after the silver-haired maiden with a slow, deliberate first step. The smell of her perfume lingers, caught by the calm breeze. She can't help but notice it, given the smell of saltwater and engine oil is thick on the docks.[break][break]

Their trip is short, it seems, as Skyler turns around to face her. Emma's attention is behind the woman, lingering on the name of the boat 'The Sotally Tober'. It prompts a raised eyebrow and a curious stare, but she says nothing. Instead, she waits patiently while the woman runs up the ramp, promising to return.[break][break]

She doesn't miss, however, the way her Skuntank bristles at the sight of the scarred Loppuny on the deck, and the way it stares down at them with a menacing, guarded look. [break][break]

Fortunately, the mutual staring contest is cut short when Skyler returns, wearing Emma's leather jacket. She lets her eyes wander briefly, and there is a satisfied, almost-flirty smirk pressing her lips into a smile. Her social awkwardness continues to play the field and set her back a couple paces, but the attempt is almost made.[break][break]

"Oh... that last one sounds too good to be true. Let's start with a drink, hmm?"[break][break]

Fingers brush her elbow, and she glances at the woman at her side with a quiet calmness, and she gestures with her chin to the street of lights.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
leather jackets [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 18:34:25 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

The cheeky comment prompts an amused chuckle from the sailor, eyes gleaming as they walk past fishing vessels and yachts, the shadow of a looming war ship fading into the darkening sky. "Starting with drinks and working our way to striptease," Skyler drawls, tilting her head to look at Emma. There's something pleased in the tone of her voice. "Sounds like a plan."  

Wandering eyes are not missed by the sea captain, though no comment is forthcoming. Instead, Skyler unabashedly weaves an arm through Emma's own, calloused digits lightly brushing over exposed skin. Lights beckon ahead as they approach the busiest part of the seaside streets. 

The establishment they end up in is strangely underwhelming, especially amid the flashing signs and the beckoning music that spills from other bars nearby. It has a well-worn look to it, ancient woodfloors creaking under their steps. Soft jazz music plays in the background. 

Captain Dross greets the barkeep by name, grinning when he raises his eyebrows at her companion, and slides into a secluded booth. The blonde doesn't bother looking at the menu, already knowing it by heart, though she slides it towards Emma. "Pick your poison wisely, Anna." The teasing words are followed by a wicked curling of lips - the first sign of trouble. The way she leans back and lets her silver eyes leisurely follow the curve of Anna's neck is the second. 

"So." A glass of amber liquid makes its way to her hands. Skyler traces the rim of the glass distractedly. "What brings you to Lilycove, if not to get your jacket back, belle?"

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
leather jackets [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 3:52:17 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Emma's smile is far less flat than it normally would be, but she still seems to stare right through the woman to some extent, the tilt of her lips not quite reaching her eyes. She only really seems to come to when warm fingers brush against her skin, curling into the bend of her arm, finding purchase. The woman is so close she can smell the salt in her hair, and the faint memory of her shampoo.[break][break]

They make it to their establishment of choice, and she is honestly humbled by the soft lights and the relaxed atmosphere. It feels a lot more.. respectable, in some ways, compared to the bright flashing lights and booming music of anywhere else. It fit the image of the docks, somehow, and that was somewhat relieving.[break][break]

Skyler's greeting, by name no less, to the barkeep is not missed. In fact, Emma's eyes wander between the two and catch the curious stare beneath the keep's brows. Though they try to be subtle about it, Emma is well-aware.[break][break]

She sits across from the woman who is presently pushing a menu under her palm. The well-worn paper is flipped and spread open, though her eyes barely glance over the words. Instead, she glances back up at Skyler and the devilish way she'd invited her to 'pick her poison'.[break][break]

"I'll have whatever she's having."[break][break]

The menu is tucked away and two glasses are held in either woman's hands. Emma glances up from Skyler's, aware of the way the woman's finger traces the rim of her glass. It's curious and prompts a question from Emma's lips.[break][break]

"Do I make you nervous?"[break][break]

But at the same time, Skyler poses her a question, one relating back to the leather jacket. It seems the woman has grown attached to the article of clothing, and Emma leans back, fingers trailing along the side of her glass.[break][break]

"I'm visiting the Vantage gym tomorrow."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
leather jackets [m][c]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2021 23:50:36 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"I don't know if I should feel honored that you trust my taste in drinks." Moonlit eyes lazily follow the motion of amber liquid on clear ice as the drink is gripped in Anna's hands. "Or be worried for your sake."

Despite her words, she rolls the smooth liquid around her tongue, taking the time to savour its bite before it burns a path down her throat and pools, warm, in her stomach. While the captain in unaware of Emma's glance, the sudden question brings Skyler's gaze into sharp focus. Her finger slows slightly, then stops, dropping from the chilled surface of the glass as she ponders over the question.

"No." 

The question is a strange one, but Skyler doesn't comment on it. Instead she leans her head on her hand, interest gleaming from under dark lashes. "Do I make you nervous, Anna?" The corners of her mouth pull up lazily into a lopsided grin, unapologetic in its boldness. 

Of course, there is more to Skyler's short answer, left unspoken to drift between the two of them. How she'd been caught in an amber-like gaze that first time, spellbound by the wilderness that stared back at her. Tethered, but only just

Skyler had always craved danger.

Still, one measly glass of whiskey wasn't nearly enough for Captain Dross to address any of that. So she simply raises her glass cheerfully, silver eyes glinting in challenge, and downs the whiskey with a swift motion of her hand. 

"A trainer and a coordinator? Aiming for the title of champion, Anna?"

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
leather jackets [m][c]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2021 14:18:59 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Emma regards the other woman carefully. Her attention is drawn to the deliberate way she sips her drink, and the way her eyes gleam beneath full eyelashes. There is intrigue there, a potent desire that Emma opts to let slide off her back.[break][break]

She sips at her own drink, allowing the liquid to burn a path down the back of her throat. It helps to wake her up and focus on the scenario at hand.[break][break]

"No."[break][break]

Nothing makes her nervous. She was the wolf, nerves of steel and unshakable. She continues to watch Skyler, though it appears that the alcohol makes her stiffer.[break][break]

"Hardly. I'm merely keeping myself in shape."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,408 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
leather jackets [m][c]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2021 1:38:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB