awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
Year of the Tox [gift]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 11:59:14 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar

To help emphasize the contrast between them, like day and night, Chryssa chose to deliver her holiday retaliation at high noon. Laughter came from somewhere in the sky as a round, dark shadow crossed Doug’s campsite like a sudden cloud across the sun. High above, its fluffy head ruffling in the wind, a Drifblim was floating by. It was clearly carrying one Chryssa Glasgow, whose confident laughter couldn’t possibly have been a recording. “Rise and shine, Shadow Hive!” she called, ignoring the fact Doug had probably been awake already. “You thought you had the last word with that surprise Rowlet, didn’t you? You have severely underestimated me. Observe!”

Throwing her arms wide like a skydiver, she released a Dustox, who fluttered down to perch on top of Doug’s tent with its wings fanning perplexedly. “Ha-ha, yes, you guess correctly! Each gift has a price! Gaze upon it and weep, for I have spent this last week training— I mean, brainwashing it to be my eyes and ears within your paltry compound.” The wind began to blow, carrying Chryssa and the Drifblim away whether that was part of the plan or not. “Okay then...!”

gifts the following:

Male or Female, Shield Dust
tackle, string shot, poison sting, bug bite, harden, gust
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,867 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Year of the Tox [gift]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 1:53:02 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Doug's eyes snapped open as laughter suddenly broke through the lonesome silence of his sunny day. With a graceless yelp, the youth tipped off the branch he had fallen asleep upon and fell several feet down and crashed atop his tent, toppling it completely while landing on his neck with a sound pop, before the rest of his body came flopping to the floor limply.

Beat.

A second later, he sprang up to his feet, pointing dramatically at the Driflimb and its master far above him.

"Well, well, WELL! If it ain't the Empress and her minions! To what do I owe this unexpected DIS-pleasure?" He said, sticking out his tongue at her. "Surely not here to thank me for my SPY, are you?"

In response, a cute little Dustox fluttered down from the balloon and rested upon an upraised piece of his wrecked tent, drawing an unwitting coo out of the bugcatcher.

He caught himself too late, biting his tongue down like he meant to chop it off.

"... C-curses! How dare you try to use my own trick against- Hey, wait, come back! I ain' done with my bit! Wait, waaait!"

eagerly and gratefully accepts 's lovely spy gift.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Year of the Tox [gift]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2021 4:24:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]TRADE CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: