1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Who Hunts the Hunters (M)
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2021 21:40:28 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

It hadn't taken very long to reach the Horned Ranch. On the back of most flying types a trip could be made from one end of hoenn to the other in less than half a day. Not because the region was small, but because most flight capable pokémon had strong wings to carry their trainers and abilities to augment their speed.

The job seemed straightforward enough, nothing to read between the lines nothing to be suspicious of.

The hunters came they would be dealt with.

It was the perfect job for a ranger and with the right precautions he could it have done it alone. Yet, as they often did, the league assigned him a partner.

After meeting the owner of the ranch and the looking over the livestock he finally met the younger league-affiliate, something familiar about him striking Sénon right away. "Xander Belmont?" He extended his hand in a shake.

● tags:
● notes: mission specs

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
Lately I get the feeling nothing works cause we're cursed.
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 0:18:04 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoe"]
[attr="class","frphoetop"]
[attr="class","frphoeimg"]

[attr="class","frphoetab"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetab1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyric"]

STUCK[break]IN MY WAYS

FUCK IT, I'VE BEEN FEELING SO HEARTLESS

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetab1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]

000 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetab1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotes"]
[attr="class","frphoenotes2"]

time to save some sheep

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetab1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetab2"]

[attr="class","frphoepost1"]
[attr="class","frphoepost2"]
[attr="class","frphoepost3"]

Xander wasn't sure what had compelled him to help out the league. He'd never gone out of his way to aide them any other time. He was usually content to keep to himself and let the rangers handle these things. The last thing they needed was someone with his penchant for trouble getting in their way.[break][break]

Yet despite thinking that, Xander still found himself at Horned Ranch. Ready to help the league deal with the hunters pestering the place. At least he wouldn't be doing it alone. The league had enough foresight to send an actual ranger to assist in dealing with the issue. [break][break]

Xander nodded and shook the man's hand firmly, "That's me." he said somewhat dryly. "You must be the ranger I'm supposed to be waiting for. Sénon, right?" releasing Sénon's hand, Xander gave him a quick once over.[break][break]

He looked capable of handling this situation all on his own. Xander slid his hands into his jacket pockets and leaned against the fencing behind him.[break][break]

"I'll try my best not to get in your way once things pop off." he looked away, head turning to the side and glancing at the Wooloo gathered behind the fence.[break][break]

"Figure you don't want some inexperienced newbie mucking things up for you."

[attr="class","frphoelyric3"]

I'VE BEEN TAKEN FROM THE DARKNESS AND I DON'T REALLY FEEL MYSELF

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoe table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:11px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetop]background-color:#d45d59;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimg]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetab]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric3]background-color:#d45d59;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoepost1 font]font:bold 11px;color:#dd415b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost1 b]font:bold 11px;color:#dd415b;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetab1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#d45d59;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetab2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotes]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#454545;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotes2]color:#000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 2:08:36 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Dating a demigod had left his mind, open to such strange possibilities.

It was strange, or maybe just a subtle coincidence that he and Cait were playing with the idea of starting a family after the next couple years and standing right here before him was a young man with skin and eyes like hers, but hair and a disposition not unlike his own.

If Celebi was a time god and was a time lord, how possible was it that this guy was some Future Trunks to his Vegeta. After the alien invasion and the Ultra Beasts conflict anything was possible, but still the 'what-if' in his mind was surely not the reality.

Even still, it was a funny thought.

After the shake he walked backwards to the barn gesturing for the redhead to follow. "Don't look so glum kid, being a newbie doesn't mean you'll get in the way." He smirked. "It just means you gotta get used to being passed the ball."

"In the final hour, it might be on you to make the buzzer-beater shot." He turned back to walk facing forward again. "How do you take that shot with confidence if I keep you off to the side the whole game?"

Entering the barn they came to a gathering Ponyta. "Your team of Pokémon, can any of them transport you?"

● tags:

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 17:37:06 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoe"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

STUCK[break]IN MY WAYS

[PTab=
]

000 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

time to save some sheep

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

Xander chuckled dryly, "Sorry, 'fraid being glum's kind of my thing." It was hard not to be with his track record. Pushing off the fence, Xander followed Sénon towards the barn. "Not saying I'm useless or anything. I'll step up if you need me to. It's just better if we keep the ball in your court is all." not that he didn't appreciate the vote of confidence.[break][break]

He moved closer to the gathered Ponyta, a hand outstretched to pet one of their heads. The Pokemon responded in kind, nuzzling into it affectionately. Xander smiled faintly and continued to pet the creature as they talked.[break][break]

"Nah, nothing like that on me, sorry. Although Komali certainty likes to think he can." he sighed.[break][break]

"Do I need one like that? The league hadn't said anything to me about it when I agreed to help." he asked.[break][break]

"My Pokemon aren't exactly strong." Xander turned to face Sénon with a frown. "If I'm being honest, I'm kinda new to this whole training Pokemon thing. Spent most of my time traveling and drawing before this." he hoped that wouldn't be too much of a problem for them going forward.[break][break]

"I do have a Vibrava I caught recently with me. Not sure how well she'll listen, but she's capable."

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoe]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetop]background-color:#d45d59;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimg]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric3]background-color:#d45d59;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoepost1 font]font:bold 10px;color:#dd415b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost1 b]font:bold 10px;color:#dd415b;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetab1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#d45d59;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetab2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotes]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#454545;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 22:54:36 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He listened to the young man speak with a quiet focus.

It seemed he wanted the mission to go smoothly than to gain any personal glory. If he wasn't much of a risk taker just yet he wouldn't cause many problems but it likely be some time before he came into his own a ranger. That was if he was looking to become a ranger at all. If he was play-it-safe type, he was better off in the officer's career path.

"Need? Maybe, maybe not." Grabbing a carrot from a nearby bin he returned to the Ponyta to feed it as it whinnied in affection. "The truth is on a League mission you'll never really know what you need so its best to be ready for anything."

Giving the stallion the pat down he dusted his hands as it eventually trotted away. "There's nothing wrong with having a small and inexperienced team, we all have to start somewhere but letting that team stay small and inexperienced that's the wrong part."

As he spoke he noticed a lone Milktank in the back of the barn. "Everyday its on you to put your feet on the ground and walk yourself and your pokémon away from stagnation." It was an inspired if not convoluted way to say it was his job to train and develop his team if he was going to be taking league missions and living his life as a pokémon trainer.

"Are you aiming for the Officer Path or the Rangers?"

● tags:

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 3:26:06 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoe"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

STUCK[break]IN MY WAYS

[PTab=
]

000 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

time to save some sheep

"Ready for anything. Got it." that was pretty much how he'd lived his life anyway. Dying had taught him to expect the unexpected. Even if by some miracle it hadn't - life with his father certainly had. You never knew what you were going to get traveling with that bastard.[break][break]

Xander nodded thoughtfully as Sénon offered up more advice. The ranger's words of encouragement were eerily similar to sentiments echoed by both his old man and former therapist. He shifted uncomfortably, hands sliding back into the pockets of his jacket.[break][break]

Leave it a ranger to touch on a subject he'd be toiling with internally for ages.[break][break]

"Trust me, I plan to keep moving forward." that felt like all he did. But not in the way Sénon meant. No, the ranger was talking about growth - about change. Xander's feet might have been moving but the rest of him wasn't. "It's the whole reason I came to Hoenn." he said with a hefty sigh.[break][break]

"I don't know." Xander answered with a shrug.[break][break]

"My sister's a ranger. She's been infatuated with you lot since we were kids. Me though? I'm not sure I'm cut out for either role. It's got nothing to do with confidence. I can do most of what I set my mind too. It's just..." he paused, conflicted on whether or not to share. The tiny voice in the back of his mind told him not too. That it wouldn't be worth it in the end.[break][break]

"Nevermind, it's not important." the redhead frowned, eager to change the subject. "Its been pretty quiet so far. Think they know we're here and are waiting for us to leave?"

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.frphoe]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 6:42:30 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

With his honesty and humility, Belmont seemed to only be lacking in motivation.

If he was talented or not had yet to be seen but if he was the latter rather than former, he could still be taught molded into whatever talents he didn't naturally possess.

Seemingly, he did have a good spot of timing. No sooner than he asked about the potential hunters and thieves, the Ranger received a phone call.

Recognizing the number as one from which Ranger Dispatch would call he picked up to hear a familiar voice updating him. "Is that right?" He looked over to Xander Belmont with a blank expression. "Okay, good work."

Hanging up the phone he broke the news to Xander. "Mission Complete, Belmont. The hunters were intercepted at the next farm over by another team before they could make any trouble for us. That means we're done here."

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 7:50:13 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoe"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

STUCK[break]IN MY WAYS

[PTab=
]

000 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

time to save some sheep

Good work? Xander was visibly confused, but it didn't last for long. He nodded as the ranger elaborated on the details of his phone call. "That's..." disappointing? No, he wasn't disappointed per-say - just surprised.[break][break]

Xander had been fairly certain his bad luck would follow him into this mission. It was a refreshing change of pace to not be as unlucky as he thought he was. "I guess you were right. You never know what's going to happen." his body relaxed and he glanced around the barn.[break][break]

"What now? Do we just leave or is there some kind of closing protocol we gotta follow for this stuff?" he was picturing paperwork but maybe it didn't work like that.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 15:00:45 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He began to stretch thinking about the rest of the day. With this mission tying itself up so nicely and ahead of time there was plenty of time left to take on another mission before the day was out.

Or, he could go home and soak under the sun. Decisions, decisions.

"Dispatch says the farmer who owns the place has been notified of the mission complete." There was a spot of unexpected good news from the farmer, something that might give Belmont the motivation he needed. "Since he planned on losing a small number of livestock to the hunters anyway he's letting us take a single pokémon each." It was quite rare to walk away from a mission with a new Pokémon but not unheard of.

"As far as paperwork, there's no incident report for us to fill out so we can just pick one of the livestock and a farm hand will bring us their pokéballs." Turning back to face the tail end of the barn he decided. "I think I'm gonna take that Miltank back there." Having access to fresh milk at all times would expand the self-sufficiency of his kitchen.

He handed Belmont his phone, on the screen was part of the mission breakdown that detailed the kinds of pokémon on the ranch they would have to protect; now the kinds of pokémon Belmont could pick from.

( )
● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 1:24:09 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoe"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

STUCK[break]IN MY WAYS

[PTab=
]

000 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

time to save some sheep

Xander nodded along quietly, "Nice. I wasn't expecting to leave here with a Pokemon." and there was quite a wide selection. The Ponyta was tempting, but he already had a fire-type in Larvesta. "I'll take a Mudbray then." Xander's father had one for awhile. It was a reliable Pokemon, especially once it evolved.[break][break]

Only thing left to do now was get the Pokemon and then be on his way he supposed. Before he did, however, Xander pulled his phone from his pocket. A lot of what Sénon had said struck cord with him. Xander still wasn't certain one or the other about what he wanted, but he had a lot to think about.[break][break]

"Hey, so, is it cool if I get your number?" he asked, "You now - in case something comes up and I need to contact a Ranger in a hurry."

[ ]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 1:28:23 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Exchanging information with the new blood, Sénon looked forward to seeing in what direction his winds would blow.

He even invited Belmont to a celebratory Ranger's Gathering as a Guest of Honor.

Chatting a bit more as they met with the Farmer and Land owner their pokémon were secured and transferred as traditional gifts. Outside the gates of the farm the two would depart. "Until next time Belmont, train hard; I expect one of your hatchlings to be evolved the next time I see you." Deciding your fate was nothing to take lightly but hopefully Xander would make a decision and chase down his passion.

He just had to find it first.

● tags:
● notes: [end]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 7:39:27 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: