Noel

Noel
July 13
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
Single
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @noel
Noelani Kekoa
Sanitary Sanctions [DW/O]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 22:37:09 GMT
Noelani Kekoa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","text-area"]

Walking along the street Noelani rubbed his chin in thought as he considered his options. People around were giving him the odd glance though probably because of the pink T-shirt, the sunglasses and glaringly fake mustache on his face. That or the Beware that was trudging behind him, one of the two really. What he was thinking about though was which one of the two abandoned buildings not far from here he should visit.
[break][break]
One of them was a small two-story hotel and the other was bar with strip club though it was only one story high so he wondered where they put said strip club. Well, both of them where down this alley so he did have some time to decide towards which one he would head. To be fair though he was leaning towards the bar for now.
[break][break]
With a shrug he turned and headed right into the alley. He saw a few pokemon skitter away but nothing exactly caught his eyes so he soldiered on. Before long he was standing in front of the hotel and idly eyed it. It wasn’t that rundown but it definitely gave out the creepy feeling with a few broken windows and the graffiti on the walls. He doubted anything beyond pokemon made its home and who knew how bad it was inside as well but the place did have potential. Maybe he should check out this hotel instead of the bar. There was always next time for it after all.

Party:

[attr="class","ooc-area"]a little note here — tag , tag2

[googlefont=Fira Sans:400,500,600,700]
[newclass=.sidebar]margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 100px 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; grid-template-areas: 'icon text' 'ooc text'; grid-column-gap: 16px; margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon]width: 100px; grid-area: icon; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img]width: 100%; filter: brightness(100%) contrast(100%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img:hover]filter: brightness(110%) contrast(110%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area]grid-area: text; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area b]font-weight: 500; color: #cb8500; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area]padding: 8px 0; border: 1px dotted #cb8500; border-left: 0; border-right: 0; font-size: 10px; line-height: 14px; grid-area: ooc; align-self: flex-end[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area a]letter-spacing: .6px; font: 500 10px/15px 'Fira Sans',arial; text-decoration: none; color: #cb8500; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

readlliea

Skids, Uncle
he/him
June 7
Fallabar Town
straight
unemployed at the moment
cadet
n/a
single
13 height
13 height
awards
71 posts
part of
TAG WITH @skids
Skids Lawrence
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 23:40:18 GMT
Skids Lawrence Avatar
"What happened here....?" Skids muttered, his voice low and saddened as he stood in the decayed building.

It looked like a hotel of sorts from the outside and it felt a bit like that still on the inside. Destroyed property littered the place with grafitti even on the interior of the old building. Skids's brows shifted as he let a sigh go, in his arms was Powder Sugar. The sandgast let out a low sound as they directed their gaze up to him. The human seemed saddened, was seeing a place like this suppose to be saddening? The dual type pokemon didn't understand.

Why was it...whenever a place expanded larger, there was always this? Places left behind to decay and rot, when they could still be used for the populace. For death's sake,this could've been turned into a rehabilitation center for people or even pokemon! A place where pokemon abandoned by their trainers could find love again or safety! Or a daycare? Or..just..just so many possibly things along with keeping it as it was, a hotel!! Slateport was busy enough to warrent more than one hotel, why just...cast this all aside? It made no sense, it was just a waste of all those supplies.

Once in a while, he'd hear the sound of something scuttering around in the upper floors but Skids wasn't scared by that. Pokemon had taken this place over. It made sense such a thing would happen, with no humans around the empty structure was perfect for pokemon to make their homes in. In a way it was getting a used but..how long did it take for this to happen? Shaking his head, Skids started to walk back towards the broken window he had used to get in here in the first place.

Shifting his hold on Powder Sugar the sandygast rested on his shoulders in order to distrubute it's weight better. Though it noticed the young man as Skids poked his head out of one of the ground floor windows. The part ghost pokemon made a sound and Skids looked, catching sight of Noelani.

"Oh hi!" Skids greeted. "The front door's locked if you want to do some exploring, the windows are easy to use to get in here though, just gotta becareful of the broken glass. You exploring too?"
------
Notes:
Skids likes to explore ^^
close tab

played by

Noel

Noel
July 13
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
Single
40 height
40 height
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @noel
Noelani Kekoa
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 23:13:53 GMT
Noelani Kekoa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Noelani was surprised to see someone already in the hotel but he took it in stride and only blinked in response. Humming he turned to the other man “Ah you can say that yeah.” In a way he was just exploring even if there was a large goal to it of scouting out the building to see if he could repurpose it and use it for himself. There was no need to share that though especially with a complete stranger.
[break][break]
Of course, being personable as he was the alolan grinned as he moved towards the window “Thanks for the warning as well. Would have been a pain to enter if not for it, waste time as well.” despite speaking Noelani made sure to not get distracted as he moved towards and through the window. Aloha imitated his carefulness though the Bewear exaggerated his movements when he crossed the window, making for an amusing sight.
[break][break]
Noelani gave his pokemon an amused huff before turning towards the other man and asking “So what brings you here, just exploring? No offense because if so, it is a bit rare to see someone like you around these parts. Folks that roam here are usually more forlorn or shady looking.”
[break][break]
He didn’t want to be mean to those few normal people that made their home or passed through the outskirts but it was also true that it was more common to see the type he had mentioned instead. A tag on the wall caught the alolan’s attention briefly but he hadn’t seen it anywhere else so it was just some street artist trying things out then something darker. The messy scribble next to it that tried to imitate it clearly also spoke of a pokemon trying to paint. Noelani knew sometimes wild pokemon that lived in the city picked onto that habit.

Party:

[attr="class","ooc-area"]a little note here — , tag2

[newclass=.sidebar]margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 100px 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; grid-template-areas: 'icon text' 'ooc text'; grid-column-gap: 16px; margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon]width: 100px; grid-area: icon; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img]width: 100%; filter: brightness(100%) contrast(100%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img:hover]filter: brightness(110%) contrast(110%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area b]font-weight: 500; color: #cb8500; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area]padding: 8px 0; border: 1px dotted #cb8500; border-left: 0; border-right: 0; font-size: 10px; line-height: 14px; grid-area: ooc; align-self: flex-end[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area a]letter-spacing: .6px; font: 500 10px/15px 'Fira Sans',arial; text-decoration: none; color: #cb8500; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

readlliea

Skids, Uncle
he/him
June 7
Fallabar Town
straight
unemployed at the moment
cadet
n/a
single
13 height
13 height
awards
71 posts
part of
TAG WITH @skids
Skids Lawrence
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 23:48:54 GMT
Skids Lawrence Avatar
"No problem, only fair to let ya know." Skids replied, his smile staying.

Moving out of the way, he waited till the man got in. Though the larger pokemon was certainly interesting. He hadn't seen this one before either. So many new pokemon, geez...what had he been up to in Kalos to not pay attention? The sandgast adjusted their position on Skids, letting out a small sound before waving to the larger pokemon. Recognizing the species rather than the individual in this case.

"None taken, I can see what you mean. I do enjoy exploring but it's been years since I've been back in Hoenn so seeing these....changes well, it's like Hoenn is a new place yet not at the same time." Skids answered, slowly glancing around the empty place. "It's...sad to see what they've done to Slateport..to a degree."

ALl the abandoned place. Empty and slowly decayed, as if it didn't matter. Sure the city was bigger now....but at what price? Skids pushed the thought aside as he felt a sandy nub pressing against his cheek, trying to make him smile. Which he did so as he looked to his half ghost friend.

"Plus, I want to see if I can gain some new friends here. Powder Sugar was the first pokemon I caught upon my return here, Holo was given to me by someone who couldn't handle her. So, I'd like to catch a new companion. Maybe get ol Salemn to take a interest in things again..." Skids added, moving his fingers in front of the sandygast whom of which, was trying to grab his fingers as they saw this as a silly game.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 7:28:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLBAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VENOSHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH LIFE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CACTURNE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPIKY SHIELD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INGRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPIKES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PIN MISSILE

close tab

played by

Noel

Noel
July 13
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
Single
40 height
40 height
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @noel
Noelani Kekoa
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 16:34:11 GMT
Noelani Kekoa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Noelani quirked an eyebrow in interest “Ho, been to Hoenn before then? Has the city really changed that much? I’ve only recently come here so all I’ve seen of the city is how it is currently and can compare it only to the cities back in Alola.”
[break][break]
Rolling his shoulders a bit he couldn’t help to think that it was different here then Hau'oli City yet very much the same in some ways. Noelani eyed the Golbat that was hanging a bit away from them but since it didn’t make any moves, he decided to not bother it as long as it continued to ignore them.
[break][break]
“I can respect getting new companions. I’ve also been surprised by just how wide the variety has been and I haven’t even explored all that much yet the region. Don’t ask me why there are so many invasive species but it’s been a blessing to some degree.” said the alolan. He himself had gotten a few new ones since getting to Hoenn that had proved invaluable so far to him.
[break][break]
Aloha tried to imitate the game of pushing fingers into each other’s face but Noelani dissuade him with an amused shake of his head. The Bewear was trained well and nice but that didn’t mean he still didn’t forget his strength sometimes.
[break][break]
Patting the arm of the bear Noelani once more turned towards the older man “So want to go in and see what this place has to offer, should be interesting enough?”

Pass

Party:

close tab

played by

readlliea

Skids, Uncle
he/him
June 7
Fallabar Town
straight
unemployed at the moment
cadet
n/a
single
13 height
13 height
awards
71 posts
part of
TAG WITH @skids
Skids Lawrence
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 21:25:43 GMT
Skids Lawrence Avatar
"Yes, this is my home region after all." Skids replied with a nod. "Been away for a long time...Slateport is larger than it used to be but..."

Skids trailed off, letting his gaze wander around the room. So much wasted space now...abandoned buildings that weren't being used. So much potential yet so much wasted. Shaking his head slowly, he exhaled. Powder Sugar stayed put on his shoulders, slowly moving to his arms. Wanting to be held or cradled, well Skids noticed the shifting weight and he put his arms together so the sandygast could be held.

"Invasie pokemon probably came about due to wide spread trade with other regions as well as people coming over from other regions, bringing their native pokemon with em for tournaments or beauty contests, and well with there being daycares and all. The pokemon population probably bloomed faster than anyone else thought it would since it seems pokemon from other regions are able to breed with one another." Skids suggested. "And then there's the illegal side of things."

A shrug left him as he stood there.

"It probably would've happened eventually in all honesty. Pokemon are able to cross great distances, even without us humans helping them with ships an such." Skids added. "Either way, everything seems to be managing just fine but I don't know the science behind it."

The golbat hung from it's place and Skids glanced around, noticing the large cacturne peeking out from a door partially opened. Neither pokemon was what he was looking for. The cacturne was more along the native species but so were golbat. He gave a smile to the other.

"Certainly, there's bound to be more pokemon further in. Shall we go up to the first floor or should we go to the lower ground floor? I noticed in the elevator that there' a button that goes down so that must mean there's some stairs that will lead down." Skids suggested.

notes: skipping
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 5:31:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KOFFING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NEUTRALIZING GAS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXPLOSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLUDGE BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLUDGE

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ALOLAN PERSIAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FUR COAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER GEM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAY DAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH

close tab

played by

Noel

Noel
July 13
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
Single
40 height
40 height
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @noel
Noelani Kekoa
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 1:30:45 GMT
Noelani Kekoa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Nodding his head along Noelani agreed with the other man “You are right on all accounts. I’ve even actually seen a few natural migrations of species happen.” his face darkened somewhat making him pause before he continued in a bit of a sour tone “Though I wish smuggling of pokemon wasn’t such a factor as it is.”
[break][break]
He might have dabbled in smuggling but if there was one line, he didn’t cross it was stealing and smuggling of pokemon. Considering the connection Noelani shared with his team he just found that particular side of criminal activities distasteful. He did also finally notice the Cacturne after following the gaze of the older mam. It also didn’t seem to want to interfere with them and after catching its gaze Noelani decided against capturing it. There wasn’t that instinctive click he sometimes got when looking upon a pokemon.
[break][break]
His mood did brighten a bit at the next words coming from Skids and the alolan let out a chuckle before responding “Oh thank god you added that we could take the stairs cause for a moment I thought you were suggesting to try and use the elevator.”
[break][break]
He made sure to grin and make it clear he was jesting before nodding his head “I say we give a check to the lower ground floor before heading up the other levels. Just to see what’s the condition down there than anything else really. If you are game for that of course.”
[break][break]
If his temporary companion agreed Noelani would begin to search for some stairs that would lead them down.

Pass

Party:

close tab

played by

readlliea

Skids, Uncle
he/him
June 7
Fallabar Town
straight
unemployed at the moment
cadet
n/a
single
13 height
13 height
awards
71 posts
part of
TAG WITH @skids
Skids Lawrence
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 2:02:05 GMT
Skids Lawrence Avatar
"I wish it wasn't like that, natural migration is more preferred in my opinion." Skids agreed.

At least then it was the pokemon's choice to leave their home. Not being nabbed at night or caught through a trap; or some other nefarious means. The subject quickly went to a better place and Skids couldn't help but laugh, joining in the amusement as he realized why the other would think he might be suggesting riding a potentially unsafe contraption.

"Haha, nope. No one needs to try riding in metal boxes haha." Skids replied, his smile growing wider, he even gestured to the elevator. "I think I heard a koffing in the elevator shaft anyway, so probably even wiser to leave that be."

As if to agree with him, a loud "Kofffing!!" echoed from the eleavtor doors. Skids couldn't help but snicker loudly at that. Taking a deep breathe, he exhaled and gained some composure.

"I'm game for going down first." Skids agreed, gesturing for the other to follow. "Stairs are this way."

Heading over to the spot he saw a door to that was probably the stairs, Skids noticed a feline like pokemon. It was certainly round with how pudgy it's cheeks were. Tilting his head, he could swear this had some vague resemblance to a persain but...persains weren't this color, not even in the shiny variant he'd seen pictures of. The cat yawned, showing off it's pearly white teeth and it stretched.

"Well you're a new sight." Skids commented, the pokemon tilted it's head at Skids and approached without hesitation.

Snifing the man's hand, it soon purred and rubbed against his hand and leg. Skids gave a gentle smile and lightly scratched it's head. Though he noticed something glint under it's chin. Craning his head a little bit, he spotted it. A collar, though the identification tags were no longer there, it was a gem studded collar with dark blue stones.

"No wonder you're so friendly..." Skids remarked, his brows softening further as he scratched the cat under it's chin. "Come here, maybe I can help ya out."

Taking out a pokeball slowly, he gently tapped it against the distracted cat as it purred. Loving the attention and not really paying attention to the fact it might've just been captured all over again.

Notes: attempting to capture Alolan Persian.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 1:33:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GALARIAN LINOONE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COVET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PIN MISSILE

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PURRLOIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNBURDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE OUT

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]SKIDS CAUGHT ALOLAN PERSIAN!

close tab

played by

Noel

Noel
July 13
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
Single
40 height
40 height
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @noel
Noelani Kekoa
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 19:06:22 GMT
Noelani Kekoa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Hearing the Koffing in the elevator Noelani couldn’t help but agree that it was better to leave it alone after all he didn’t want any explosive incidents to happen. As they neared the door, he was also surprised to see an Alolan Persian and a domesticated one judging by how round it’s face was. Its calm demeanor was also more suited for one that has had a trainer or owner for a bit of time already as wild ones were much more vicious.
[break][break]
Still, he made sure to warn the other man “It’s an Alolan Persian and while it looks pretty friendly, I will warn you that can change when it calms down a bit and relaxes. I don’t know to what degree it will be but they can be pretty cruel or at the very least mischievous as some dark types tend to be.”
[break][break]
After have giving his comment Noelani moved to descend the stairs. At the bottom and through the open doors the space would open for a bunch of storage and a few utility rooms. The alolan did tense a bit as an Galarian Linoone leered behind a stack of boxes but Aloha’s form moving towards it quickly made it skitter away.
[break][break]
Looking around the place Noelani decided on one of the closed doors and briefly inspected the room inside. More opened boxes and scattered debris was the contents and deciding to see what was in them he entered the room and approached a stack of said boxes. Still, he couldn’t help but turn towards Skids “You know for a ground floor and where they kept storage it seems awfully small and too few rooms down here. Can you check one of the others and see what’s there?”

Pass

Party:

close tab

played by

readlliea

Skids, Uncle
he/him
June 7
Fallabar Town
straight
unemployed at the moment
cadet
n/a
single
13 height
13 height
awards
71 posts
part of
TAG WITH @skids
Skids Lawrence
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 21:13:37 GMT
Skids Lawrence Avatar
"Hm...that's rather interesting." Skids replied. "Thank you, there's been so many pokemon now I can't seem to catch up it feels like."

A light laugh left him though Skids did wonder...how many were there now? And would he even be able to remember them all? He never had the idea to go and catch every single pokemon. Not even back in his teenager years. So with there being so many, Skids felt like maybe he should only focus on the ones he caught. Learn about those ones and leave the rest a mystery?

"I uesed to have a mightyena when I was younger, Jokester certainly fit the dark type part of themself but they tended to be more mischievous. SOmetimes though their aggressive streak came through when he was....pulling pranks on Blitz..." Skids remanised, his voice faltering a little.

Old memories hit hard and Skids had to take a deep breathe as they walked down the stairs to keep himself from getting pulled into the memories. The lower ground floor didn't have much, and Skids was surprised that they would even have the elevator come down this far. He could guess it was so people didn't have to carry the boxes up the stairs or down them but...was it really necessary to cheat some exercise?

"For the size of this building it is...strangely small.." Skids said as he glanced at a partially destroyed box from a pokemon. "Sure, I'll go check at the last room and we can work our way back to each other."

With that, Skids walked down the short hall and reached for the doorknob. The doorknob protested being turned but it wasn't locked, it was stuck it seemed. So it took a few more forceful attempts but he got it to turn the rest of the way. Thus Skids slowly opened the door and peeked into the room.

Notes: skipping
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 19:25:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CACTURNE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPIKY SHIELD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NEEDLE ARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPIKES

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SWABLU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COTTON GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY ATTACK

close tab

played by

Noel

Noel
July 13
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
Single
40 height
40 height
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @noel
Noelani Kekoa
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 1:58:21 GMT
Noelani Kekoa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Being gracious enough Noelani didn’t mention that slight faltering in Skids’s speech and instead ignored it liked it hadn’t happened at all. It had seemed like a packed thing and the alolan was wiser then to touch it, after all they were basically strangers.
[break][break]
Seeing as Skids agreed to splitting up and exploring the rooms, they just did that. The first room he had decided to explore revealed nothing to Noelani and the box he had opened just revealed small bits and pieces of spare parts and other odd junk. A quick check to some of the other boxes revealed much of the same contents. Though one of them did have a stack of a particular brand of magazines that had scantily clad women on its covers impersonating pokemon or official uniforms. He never knew a ranger unform could be so revealing.
[break][break]
Closing the box, he noted which one it was to memory and promised to return for its contents. There could be vintage issues in there and those sold fairly well. Clearing his throat for no reason he stepped away from the room and was ready to move to the next one. That’s when he caught another Cacturne exiting one of said rooms and moving towards the stairs. Man and pokemon shared a look between each other and after an exchange of nods the Cacturne continued on its way up the stairs.
[break][break]
Meanwhile Noelani entered a second room though this one was empty of everything and seeing the oddly squared shaped hole in the wall he figured they had been some sort of safe in here. It was no wonder it looked like everything and their mother had been taken from this particular space.
[break][break]
Popping his head out through the door Noelani called out the other trainer “You are right it does smell a bit funny. Any luck or something interesting on your side?”
[break][break]
After his quick question the alolan would try to hone on the smell and see if he could locate where it was originating on due to it having gotten his interest piqued. It did grow stronger near two of the doors near each other and if the other trained had joined him he would ask “So, left, or right?”

Pass

Party: