he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,428 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Moon Light (s)
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 22:58:39 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
It hadn’t been the first time Hideo ever flew on top of a Pokemon. Each one was different in the way they flew, from how often they moved their wings to how deeply they bobbed up and down, to how they felt to sit on and how easy they were to stay on. That didn’t even account for how quickly (or slowly) they flew.

Even if this Skarmory was a gentle flier, Hideo clung to her hard. He could handle flying better than boats, but he was still extremely anxious about falling off. He didn’t pay attention to anything else during the ride, completely missing the Pokemon flying around them. As if he had any chance to catch one anyways.

Once the bobbing and whooshing air stopped, Hideo knew they’d finally landed. He gladly accepted help getting off the giant bird, taking a moment to reacquaint his sense of balance with the ground. “Yeah,” was his quick response, before he fully regained his balance. “Thanks for getting me out of there.” Sucked that he had to leave empty-handed, but it was better than being flattened.

But only a moment later, a familiar Lycanroc found the pair, his nose glowing white. Rocky had found the two trainers thanks to his Odor Sleuth, and he brushed against Hideo to let him know he was back. “You’re a quick one, Rocky,” the boy said, his damp hand brushing against the Lycanroc’s damp fur.

It would seem he’d have to part with the other trainer though. “Thanks for everything, Miss Fay,” he said, waving to her. “I’m Hideo, by the way.” Once he heard the Skarmory fly off once more, that was that, lowering his hand.

He wasn’t sure where they had landed, so he wasn’t 100% sure how to get back home. But he had just the solution for that. “You can find the way home, Rocky?” he asked - as if there was any doubt. A quick use of Odor Sleuth, and Rocky was ready to guide him there.

Maybe they could dry themselves off without his parents noticing. Or make some excuse about his Dewott going spray-crazy again.

End Thread

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Moon Light (s)
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 5:27:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@fay