404 ERROR: NOT FOUND
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 15:26:45 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","cherry"]
Serena &
Laughter is the best medicine~
made by mizo
[attr="class","soda"]
[attr="class","soda2"]Yay! Another bro! At this rate her real brother might start to get jealous, LOL. But all of this sounds really, really good. She had a bit of a rough time when she was in Rocket before, and despite being convinced to return she's still anxious, she just wouldn't tell anyone. Having someone around that can ease her mind while also reassuring her she made the right decision is perfect. Especially if they get along. Serena loves making new friends especially ones that make her laugh. She'll feel so much better with Valerio showing her the ropes and such.

I'd love to thread sometime! Maybe have them meet on her 'first official day back' since moving to Hoenn. She can get a tour, and he can get her to relax LOL. It sounds like a lot of fun.

[newclass=.cherry]width:108px;height:208px; padding: 20px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #ef6498; margin-top: -260px; margin-left: -10px; z-index: 1; float: left;[/newclass][newclass=.soda]width: 290px; height: 188px; padding: 30px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #ef6498; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: 10px; z-index: 1; float: right; [/newclass][newclass=.soda2]width: 280px; height: 188px; padding-right: 10px;overflow: auto;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#f1f1f1;width: 1px;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ef6498;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 15:31:22 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","cherry"]
Serena &    
You're my number one fan~
made by mizo
[attr="class","soda"]
[attr="class","soda2"]Maybe we can say they worked on a mission together? To give them that push. I love the idea that he's a closet fan, it's so cute! If Sera ever found out she's be flustered but also super appreciative. She loves her supporters, they're the reason she can keep doing what she does. Plus it's sort of surreal to have someone be a fan of hers. She feels like a regular person but suddenly to have someone that likes her and looks up to her, well, it makes her feel good. But yeah we can have them work together on a mission just to establish some connection between the two and see where it goes? xD

[newclass=.cherry]width:108px;height:208px; padding: 20px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #ef6498; margin-top: -260px; margin-left: -10px; z-index: 1; float: left;[/newclass][newclass=.soda]width: 290px; height: 188px; padding: 30px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #ef6498; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: 10px; z-index: 1; float: right; [/newclass][newclass=.soda2]width: 280px; height: 188px; padding-right: 10px;overflow: auto;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#f1f1f1;width: 1px;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ef6498;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 21:51:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][dohtml]

[newclass="#Fini"]--color:#60495a; --image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/75/b7/1e/75b71e088158a1acbb90c10aef868dbf.jpg);[/newclass]

[attr="class","ANIMOSITY"][attr="id","Fini"]

[attr="class","ANITOP"]

Cannot dictate[break] dominate the Earth

[attr="class","ANIPOST"]

BOO![break]
Well, Fini is finna done and it's time for plots! These two are both in Rocket, but Fini is a complete rookie so perhaps Serena was asked to show her the ropes? Maybe did a small job together?[break][break]
Or perhaps they were interacting outside Rocket and have no idea of eachother's secret? Depending on Serena's content, perhaps Fini was a bit of a fan. Outside of Rocket, Fini is an undergrad student and someone who is actively pursuing surfing whenever the weather permits her to. When surfing is not possible, skateboarding takes place. Oh and videogames of course! She is not a fanatic gamer but she enjoys some good storyline and decent graphics.[break][break]
Lemme know what you think!

[attr="class","dijitalccredit"]✭ dijit

[googlefont=Montserrat:400,800]

[newclass=".ANIMOSITY"]width:400px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; margin-top:20px; box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(31, 31, 31,.5); font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif!important; border-bottom:30px solid var(--color); background-color:#EFEFEF;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ANITOP"]position:absolute; width:400px; height:280px; z-index:1; background: linear-gradient(5deg, var(--color) 0%, var(--color) 100%), var(--image); clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 75%, 0 24%); background-blend-mode:color-dodge; background-size:400px; background-position:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ANIMOSITY h1"]z-index:2; padding:5px 20px; text-align:left; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px; margin-top:120px; color:#1F1F1F!important; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px var(--color); line-height:30px; font-size:30px;font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif!important;font-weight:bold!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ANIMOSITY hr"]width:150px; margin:0px; border:0px; height:10px; background-color:var(--color);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ANIPOST"]margin:20px; padding:10px; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; color:#1f1f1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ANIPOST b"]color:var(--color)!important; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #1f1f1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ANIPOST a"]color:var(--color)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ANIPOST p"]margin:0px; margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ANIPOST p:last-child"]margin-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dijitalccredit"]width:380px; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; text-align:center; margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dijitalccredit a"]font-size:8px; padding-top:5px; text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 11:12:04 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","cherry"]
Serena & @fini
Two Peas in a Pod~
made by mizo
[attr="class","soda"]
[attr="class","soda2"]Yay another fan! Serena doesn't have a specific brand really, other than jokingly being called an e-girl by her fans because she looks like she fits the bill. She plays lots of games and she's pretty good, she does beauty and fashion, has dabbled in some ASMR content, and actively promotes charities and such on her stream, often going to volunteer and vlog as she does so. So she does a lot, which is way a lot of people like her because she does a little bit of everything. It could be cool if Fini knew of her maybe before hand but then they end up doing a mission together and she's like "WOAH WHAT?!" and Sera is like "shhhh~ our little secret" Maybe Fini can even introduce her to @ritual and stuff!

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2021 7:25:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
@rose &

While creating Rose, I assumed she would be a much more cold and calculating person. But, letting the story go where it did, she found herself attracted to social butterfly types, such as Captain Dross. Imagine the same would go for Sera.

Rose is, of course, a budding Rocket trying to make a name for herself with the single-minded goal to find her sister, @luna , quit Rocket. But she's getting more and more enjoyment out of being bad. Her last mission with Fay Carter saw her embracing her bad self.

If you've ever seen Breaking Bad, think of a Walter White type. That's the kind of character Rose is going to become. A true villain in the making.

If anything, I would hope she could charm Rose to stay with Rocket, because the more unlawful way of life is much more appealing than what comes after. Rose is good at it! Be the nail in the coffin for her to truly be a bad bitch, and what with how Serena seems to be, surely she could bring it out of her more. An influencer, to influence someone to embrace the bad girl vibe she's already giving off!

HMU on Discord if you're interested!