new haunts [m][c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
new haunts [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 6:09:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Their effeminate laughter turns course and more masculine as they promptly dismount the woman upon being shoved away by the devilish canine. Though she still openly scorns them it’s evident that she’s tempering and containing herself from attacking again.

They can hear the arrogance and confidence beneath her derisive tone, as if she had some sort of power over them. ”I suppose that makes you smart then.” they retorts sarcastically, entertained at the thought that their position within the underwater criminal organization might hold weight over them.

”You give yourself too much credit.” they derides the woman to remind her that her position isn’t as important as she makes it out to be, especially since she’s yet to make any headways.

They don’t answer her question; after all, there’s no need to. If they wanted to hide, all they’d have to do is put on a new face and change their persona. Even a large organization like Rocket doesn’t have the time and manpower to dismantle and interrogate all their grunts for a single man.

One might count it as a blessing that they’re not trying to sabotage them.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,411 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
new haunts [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 6:40:34 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
@faceless
MISSION: VACATION TIME

Her red eyes narrowed at him. Yes, actually, it did. She took a low, hissing breath through her throat and out her nose, reasoning with herself, and coming to a place of pure logic.

“I think you probably do the same.” she countered. “There’s no way that you know enough about me to know what I’m capable of. You’re gambling.” She seemed cool-headed now, if not icy. “Giving myself too much credit.” Her voice echoed them with a sneer. Rocket wasn’t the only thing they had to worry about. They was making a personal enemy out of her. “You’re the most presumptuous motherfucker I’ve met in a while.” A hand went up to wipe a drop of blood that was rolling down the side of her face.

“Take me for granted, with whatever scraps you think you’ve figured out.” She’d level with them finally, more than she had to anyone else. They would be the first to hear her admit her false identity. Her voice lowered. I play the same game that you do. Not on his scale, but it got the point across: she wasn’t an open book for him to read. Hers was too high up on the shelf—way out of his reach.

Sirens could be heard in the far-off distance.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
new haunts [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 20:13:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Their smile twists vilely. ”I’m a gambling man, Lulu.” they quips, relishing the woman’s animosity towards them.

As her temper cools, they release their grip over the woman and pull away the knife dangerously close to her cheek. They lift themselves up, chuckling towards the woman’s snide remarks about their character – or whatever she thinks she knows about them. Lifting their arm, they tauntingly tap the side of their with their index finger as if prompting the dark-haired woman to think.

”Play the game if that’s what you want to think it is.” they sneer with a grin, their ears perking slightly to the sound of sirens driving closer. ”I’ll see you again.”

With nothing more to say, they slip into the shadows, taking their leave.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
new haunts [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 1:23:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@faceless