???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
Spam or truth
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 7:33:49 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heroesgym"]

[attr="class","heroesgymlyric"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric1"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric2"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric3"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric4"]

Dont tell fern, ok? uwu

[attr="class","heroesgympost"]
[attr="class","heroesgympost1"]

[attr="class","heroesgymparty"]

Yui had been searching around Pokémon forums as of late searching for the latest news in things Pokémon related. However she was in DEEP dive mode, searching around for anything she didn't already know...and that's when she happened upon a new kind theory. She had heard about something called...shadow Pokémon? What in the world was this?? She had read it for a couple of minutes before recalling a recent event she'd like to forget about as quickly as possible. The recent fire, Yui actually saw a very strange phenomenon happen when a little rotom zipped around. Normally, Rotoms were orange, shiny ones are more of a reddish color...however, this Rotom..was black. She searched around for information on black Rotoms and he searches came back COMPLETELY empty, no information recorded at all.

Could it have been a shadow Pokémon? A new Rotom? This curiosity gnawed away at Yui's mind and she couldn't help herself.. Information that's unknown to a girl who knew everything about Pokémon? She couldn't allow this to happen so she grabbed her phone and began to tap away on it. She sent a text to Razz "Hey! Do you want to meet up for some coffee and desserts? My treat to thank you." she said while attaching a pin to a place she frequented at the mall. She grabbed her purse and immediately head out to the meeting area.

[break][break]
[break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","heroesgymicon"]

[attr="class","heroesgymwords"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric5"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric6"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric7"]

FOR

[attr="class","heroesgymbot"]

[attr="class","heroesgymnick"]Codey

Male // Adaptibility // Tri-Attack, Lock on, Hyper-Beam, Magic Coat, Zap cannon, Agility
[attr="class","heroesgymthing"]
Porygon-Z// Porygon-z did x[break]

[attr="class","heroesgymbar"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.heroesgym]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #e9e9e9;background-color:#fdfdfd;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#454545;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric1]float:right;background-color:#eb4034;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #eb4034;border-bottom:solid 15px #eb4034;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#fdfdfd;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #fdfdfd;border-bottom:solid 15px #fdfdfd;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #eb4034;border-left:solid 10px #eb4034;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#fdfdfd;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #fdfdfd;border-left:solid 10px #fdfdfd;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eb4034;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eb4034;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymparty]background-color:#fdfdfd;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#eb4034;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymwords]float:left;background-color:#eb4034;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#333333;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#eb4034;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymthing]font-size:10px;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbar]background-color:#333333;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,206 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Spam or truth
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 21:39:31 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

The ranger was confused at first with the new number that texted he asking to meet with them. It wasn’t until a few more text when he learned that this was the Silph sister that he helped out only a few days before. ”What do you think Salem?” he asked the cat who seemed to like the idea of sweets so he went. [break][break]

Already he wasn’t the biggest fan of it, but he just wasn’t a crowd person. Nothing that could be done to fix that, not that he was aware of anyways. Going over to the cafe of her choices he heads over to the table he see Yui has saved for them and gives a small smile as Salem jumps from his shoulder to the table to have his own seat, “Nice to see you in a less stressing environment Miss Silph,” he greets as he takes a seat. Razz choosing to ignore some of the looks he got because why would this bruised up man be joining the pretty young woman at her table? [break][break]

”You really didn’t have to thank me you know, I was just happy to help”

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#3E7E96;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
Spam or truth
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 4:39:03 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

Dont tell fern, ok? uwu

Yui waved over to Razz eagerly, a warm smile placed across her face. She waved over to him, however she felt bad that she's basiclly tricking him for her own whims. She did want to thank him! But at the same time she wanted to know more about that strange rotom. The fact she wasn't telling fernando off the bat that Razz had a shadow pokemon was doing him enough of a favor...right? She was thinking too far ahead, She first had to just enjoy herself until she was ready to ask about it. She was sitting by a table in a more secluded spot of the cafe. "Now now, dont think too much about it. It's the least I could do after you literally saved my Life, what kind of Silph would I be if I didn't repay a debt? Fern would kill me." she said laughing a bit and waving her hand to Razz. [break][break[

"please feel free to order whatever you'd like! Feel free to include any treats for your pokemon who worked so hard during the fire" she said as she released her own pokemon, she let out a little cherrim who was in it's sunny form since it was sunny outside today. It sat on her lap like a little baby who was sitting with it's mother. "How did you get those bruises?" she asked curiously as she saw that those were there during the fire as well but.

[break][break]

FOR

Male // Adaptibility // Tri-Attack, Lock on, Hyper-Beam, Magic Coat, Zap cannon, Agility

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.heroesgym]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #e9e9e9;background-color:#fdfdfd;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#454545;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric1]float:right;background-color:#eb4034;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #eb4034;border-bottom:solid 15px #eb4034;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#fdfdfd;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #fdfdfd;border-bottom:solid 15px #fdfdfd;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #eb4034;border-left:solid 10px #eb4034;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#fdfdfd;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #fdfdfd;border-left:solid 10px #fdfdfd;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymparty]background-color:#fdfdfd;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#eb4034;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymwords]float:left;background-color:#eb4034;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#333333;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#eb4034;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbar]background-color:#333333;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,206 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Spam or truth
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 5:08:34 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Picking through the pokemon food menu Razz handed it over to his Meowstic, "Make sure to pick something they'd like too," he insures to instruct, as he gives Salem a look. As if knowing the cat would only pick for himself while looked at what there was since she gave him the go ahead and was about how Silphs repay their debt and everything. "Well still thank you, you're not going to do the same as your brother did at the dinner right?" he attempts joke though as per usual his tone might have come off more serious than intended. He'll blame that on his more serious personality though. [break][break]

He pauses on his order at the question when asked about his bruise. Maybe he should find a way to cover this up while in public. He gets enough looks from the way he keeps half his face covered as it is. "Mission gone awry, no big deal," he replies dismissively because saying 'i don't remember' didn't sound well. "how have you been since... well then?" he tries to avoid thinking of the fire.

[break][break]

[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
Spam or truth
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 9:44:35 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

Dont tell fern, ok? uwu

Yui laughed slightly to herself, it was typical Fernando fashion that he'd up and leave them all with the bill. "Ah well yes, me and fern are two very different people." she said laughing a bit as it seemed to always be a dynamic between the two. "Yet somehow we manage to get along, im glad I at least stayed behind at least to help whoever struggled to foot the bill." she giggled. Razz's serious tone reminded her a bit of Fernando actually but she could tell there was some sarcasm in the way he spoke, more than fern. He seemed a bit evasive towards talking about that mission that caused his injury so she laid off of it since there was clearly something bothering him there. [break][break]
He went on to ask how she was doing after the mission "Oh! I've been alright." she said laughing a bit to ease the awkwardness "I've been a lot more active in Hoenn itself, I used to just lock myself away in Silph coding away and working until the war began. I couldn't sit by anymore so I decided to do my part." she said scratching her head as she awkwardly smiled. "I've been seeing a lot of interesting things lately too"

[break][break]

FOR @pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,206 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Spam or truth
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 20:21:27 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

“Yeah I think one was me, while I make enough to put on the side I couldn't afford a place like that,” he scratches the back of his head on that, still feeling bad about it. Every time he’s invited to one of ’s get together he can’t help but feel out of place, he’s no family and most of the others there were much higher up. Though this wasn’t the time for that, for now just focus on the present.[break][break]

For now he just listened to what she did, no surprise it was something for the Silph company. Coding seemed like it would be headache inducing really. “Fair enough, I can understand that whole locking away thing, sort of what I did before joining the rangers,” he comments, feeling a sense of familiarity there. [break][break]

“Oh? And what interesting things have you seen?”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
Spam or truth
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 19:26:48 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

Dont tell fern, ok? uwu

[attr="class","heroesgymparty"] X

Yui put her hand up "Don't think anything about it, honestly Razz." she said as she was more than happy to help out a person in need. It was honestly nice to be able to speak to someone closer to her age, Yui herself always felt out of age as being one of the youngest in her family and or always having to interact with people who were older than her and couldn't relate to her situations.[break][break]
It was comforting that she could talk to Razz who had something similar going on. However she hoped the next statement she was going to make would ruin it, she was going to ask him about that Rotom. "Oh, nothing THAT crazy." she said as the waiter for the cafe brought over her order of a small coffee absolutely drizzled in caramel and an assortment of sweet things inside of it slowly melting away. "A strangely colored Rotom of yours was one." she said squinting at him suspiciously as she took a sip of her drink.

[break][break]

FOR @tagged

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.heroesgym]border:solid 1px #232323;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #232323;background-color:#2B2B2B;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-bottom:solid 15px #2B2B2B;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2B2B2B;border-left:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost]border:solid 1px #232323;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymparty]background-color:#232323;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#777777;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#EB4034;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,206 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Spam or truth
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 14:19:31 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

He'd told not to think much of it, but he can't help it a bit. Sort of makes him uncomfortable as if he's been given some hand out, and for all he knows it'll all just eventually lead up to a 'well you know i paid for this that one time.' Hopefully he could put some sort of trust in the younger Silph. [break][break]

He gives a nod of thanks to the waiter as he brought his ice coffee for him and lemonade and pokepuffs for Salem. The cat points to the menu at Yui seeming to ask if they could get more things. Mostly for take out for the others who helped. He takes a drink as Yui finally hits him with the question. Though if Team Rocket has taught him nothing it was how to lie, and he even lied now in his current life. So the only thing he gives her is a raised eye brow at her question. Even if internally he is screaming. [break][break]

"I don't... have a rotom," he replies as he's done with his sip his voice clearly confused on what the other was talking about as he played dumb.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
Spam or truth
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 14:47:34 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

Dont tell fern, ok? uwu

Yui patted the meowstic on the head and nodded, as if understanding the pokemon entirely "Whatever you want sweetie. I owe it to you guys." she said with a small grin on her face, with a blush as she found Razz's Pokémon to be entirely too cute. She kept the same expression as Razz lied to her as she was still absorbed by that meowstic's face. She knew what she had saw was one hundred percent a Rotom, what she didn't know was why it was that colo. Given that she had read those rumours online, she had to know the truth."I only pride myself on a few things really Razz." she said as she took her straw and swirled it in her drink to mix the drink a bit with the ice. [break][break]

"And that's my coding, and my almost perfect recall on pokemon information. After all, the Silphs were chosen for our..promising talents, mine was coding." as she explained a bit as to why she was chosen as a Silph. "But I know for a fact what I saw was a Rotom that EMP'd that man's equipment." As she took a casual sip of the coffee. "Normally I wouldn't really think much of it, but Rotom's don't come in black. Their shiny forms are exclusively red with orange plasma." she said almost as if quoting the pokedex entry.

[break][break]

FOR @tagged

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.heroesgym]border:solid 1px #232323;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #232323;background-color:#2B2B2B;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-bottom:solid 15px #2B2B2B;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2B2B2B;border-left:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost]border:solid 1px #232323;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymparty]background-color:#232323;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#777777;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#EB4034;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,206 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Spam or truth
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 4:59:15 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Salem jumps in a bit of joy as he looks through the menu a bit more before telling calling over the waiter and ordering what felt like a little more than a few things. Mostly because it was a group effort and also Lapis and Zaffre had to pretend to be the girl's pokemon which they thought to be weird but played it off. So Salem would do them this solid. [break][break]

"The Silph's were chosen for your talents?" Razz repeats with a questioning tone. Being from Kanto himself he had heard of the Silph's massive adoption, but when she words it like that it sounds really weird. Though he still keeps a straight face as she goes on and on about the 'weird' Rotom she saw. For a moment he ponders if he should say anything about it, but revealing anything about it felt wrong even if he would love to know what was going on with his Rotom. "You're hearing yourself right? A black Rotom that's able to produce an EMP Pulse?" he tells her as if it's the most ridiculous thing. [break][break]

"But say I did know what you were talking about, why do you want to know of it?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
Spam or truth
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 9:35:11 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

Dont tell fern, ok? uwu

He was playing coy....or was he? Yui couldn't really tell if she was being honest but being around business people for so long she at least knew one thing. When they acted like they knew nothing or didn't deny something as false it's usually because they do actually know something. Which was interesting cause Razz didn't really deny it but just prodded her to see what her motives were.  She decided maybe telling him as to why she wanted to know would help him open up? she decided explaining herself would help so she did [break][break]

"Well, I simply just...thrive off of information, I like knowing things. There's nothing more annoying to me than NOT knowing something...if that makes sense." She smiled a bit at him  she said explaining herself a bit. "I often look around the information. I want to learn about pokemon ...but then I've begun to hear rumors of these shadow pokemon.." She said as her face began to look a little sad "I haven't heard good things ..I want to see it with my own eyes..." 
[break][break]

FOR @tagged

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,206 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Spam or truth
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 1:24:34 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Razz continued his drink as the other tried to explain the reason why she wanted to learn all this. Though his brow does rise at the mention of ‘Shadow Pokemon.’ He has heard the rumor but honestly he didn’t realize exactly what happened to his pokemon. Up until now he’s just referred to it as a corruption, but he supposes this is no different. Though he’s probably been an assistant to heartless scientists for too long. [break][break]

“And what will you do after you see it? If this thing can really unleash an EMP Pulse it's not like you’ll have the tech to properly study it,” he shrugs honestly, looking sort of sad about it. More than he should be if he wasn’t involved in this.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
Spam or truth
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 2:25:16 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

Dont tell fern, ok? uwu

Hmmm, his face was painted with a sad expression upon it. Yui felt a bit at ease at least, she could tell Raz at least had a good heart. Someone who didn't would not have had that expression on their face after delivering a statement like that. "Well, I dont know about traditional research in a lab but more just watching it's behavior and stuff." she said shifting her eyes away from his face as she looked over at the crowd of people in the cafe. Cherrim climbed up onto the table and maneuvered over to Razz and tried to push his face into a smile, not fully understanding why he was sad. Yui picked her back up "Sorry, she hates sad faces when she's in this form." as she sat the pokemon back onto her lap and it continued to eat it's little bakery treat. [break][break] 

"But back to what I was saying...yeah I guess, I mostly want to learn it's behavior and understand it by witnessing it myself." she said relaying back to him her reasons for all of this. "I just want to know if it's suffering in this form. From what I read...it doesnt seem like they enjoy themselves all that much. Im the type that cant sit still if I know a pokemon is suffering and I have the power to help it." she admitted out loud as she let out a sigh "But then again, this is still all hypothetical."

[break][break]

FOR @raz

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,206 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Spam or truth
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 3:46:34 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Lost in his own thoughts Razz failed to notice the sudden Cherrim in his face. Tensing up some as they tried to touch his face to force his frown upside down. Not that it really worked as it just caught him off guard, but it did get a giggle out of Salem if nothing else. "It's fine," he comments as Yui explains as to what the blossom pokemon was trying to do. [break][break]

After that he listens to the Silph about her interest in studying it's personality, and then the very idea of it possibly being angry or in pain because of this 'shadowing.' While he couldn't say for sure the giggling his Rotom often did since it has become corrupted seemed to pinpoint otherwise. As he leans back Razz thinks it over a bit as he crossed his arms in thought. Studying the girl up and down as if trying to judge if she was worth trusting with this type of thing. Because of him enough pokemon were used as test subjects and experimented on and he had no interest of his current pokemon becoming part of that. [break][break]

At it seemed that she wasn't anywhere near as heartless as the scientist his father or his coworkers were like. "You're right then, I'm not to familiar with this whole 'Shadow Pokemon' thing, but it does seem to fit what happened to them. I'd offer you a chance to watch them but I rather their existence be kept a secret for now if you don't mind. Having something unique like this tends to draw attention I don't care for," he offers willing to let her see it again if she knew how to keep her mouth shut about it.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
Spam or truth
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 5:20:17 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

Dont tell fern, ok? uwu

Yui's grin widened as Razz continued to speak, she had him now "Perfect, then we make a deal. You eventually let me see it and learn about it, and I don't tell Fernando or stormy! Mkay?" she said with a small little grin on her face. Could he really deny her? Well possibly, she didn't know very much but the underlying threat from her statement was let out into the air anyways, she wanted to see how he'd react to their names being dropped. She was never really gonna tell them, she still owed him for saving her from that fire but Yui was desperate to see the Pokémon. "So? Do we have a deal?" she said extending her hand outwards towards him to shake on it. Of course this was in both of their best interested, just it leaned a bit more towards Yui's side. "Besides. Not like I have any friends to go and blabber off too about this whole thing so." she said casually.
[break][break]

FOR

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]