Field Research (W)(S)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Field Research (W)(S)
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 4:24:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
For Simone, the day started out early. He found it that the mornings usually had peace and serenity. Making it the most ideal time to conduct his research. Although, due to Oldale already being relatively peaceful it didn't really matter what time he did research. Frankly speaking he just enjoyed being up in the early morning. Wiping the small amount of sweat that had accumulated on Simone's forehead. A brief sigh escaped from the blonde man. His eyes sparkled with admiration for what he just discovered - a fungi. The one he had found was pretty rarely seen around these parts. He decided it would be best to remove it. He could put it in a different environment where it would thrive a lot more. 
[break]
"Peony Darling, this way please." Simone called out beckoning the lilligant towards him with the wave of his hand. The lilligant let out a warm coo in response to Simone, bouncing towards her trainer. A basket of vividly colored flowers in hand, the two of them had spent the last couple of hours picking flowers in the morning sun rays. 

close tab

played by

readlliea

he/him
August 13
Kanto
undetermined
templeworker/daycare
cadet
single
13 height
13 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mochi
Mochi Watanabe
Field Research (W)(S)
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 4:40:33 GMT
Mochi Watanabe Avatar
"Mr. Simone!" Mochi called as he noticed the familiar man.

Mochi was sitting on a nice patch of grass that was free from any flowers; as the lad didn't want to disturb the flowery patches. He was currently sitting there with a squirtile sleeping in his lap. The kanto starter pokemon looked very content there. Currently, the lad was wearing more modern clothes. His pants were the same dark color as before but he sported a white shirt with a blue vest over it.

"What are you doing out here?" Mochi asked, trying to adjust his position so he wouldn't have to crane his neck to look at the other.

Course, the squirtile on his lap was making that rather hard to do. As the lad was having to do slow movements as to not wake them.

@luna
@simone
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Field Research (W)(S)
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 4:53:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","lovegood"]
158 for @simone &
Who woke up this early? Luna was yawning. She needed to sleep, and Bear was whining in her bag in response. Luna was not a morning person. Never was, never would be. Funny, considering how bright and sunny her disposition generally was.

A familiar face sitting down on a patch of grass, and one with a beautiful flowery Pokemon accompanying him. Luna's eyes resembled stars, and she was awake.

"Mochi! Whose your friend!" said more as a yell over a question. The blue-haired girl quietly walking forward towards the two. Bear staying as a bag Pokemon, always watching her back. Both hands to her sides, she began with "Oooooohs" and "Aaaaaaahs" at the flower Pokemon. She could hold off on questions to the blonde, if the blonde wanting to focus more on Mochi first.

Her parents wanted her to stay home all this time! Fat chance! This Pokemon was so pretty! Luna was easily captivated!
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".lovegood"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".lovegood b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#32CD32; [/newclass]
[newclass=".lovegood i"]font-style:italic;color:#00FF7F; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Field Research (W)(S)
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 5:12:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Simone hadn't really expected to run into anyone this early in the morning. He was a little surprised to see Mochi out here, and even spotted out a new pokemon instead of the pichu he had met previously. He  made his way over, giving him a friendly wave and smile. "Didn't think I'd see you so soon Mochi." Simone said fondly, although a small wave of despair washed over him. He knew that Mochi was being polite, but the word Mister was disliked by Simone. Even though he was thirty he still believed he was very young. Simone noticed the attire was different from what Mochi had worn before, he figured that today was his day off. "Ah, I'm just doing some research and gathering new material for the shop." He said with a small nod. Pointing towards Peony who had slowly been walking over. Simone was about to ask about the squirtle that seemed to be having a nice nap, but the sudden shout of another person made Simone turn his head to see who it had been. 
[break]
Simone felt a small rush of panic when he noticed that Luna seemed to be interested in Peony. "Oh excuse me!" Simone tried getting attention of the younger female, but it was a little to late. The Lilligant displayed a warning towards Luna. Leaves slowly began levitating around her, and a deep growl emerging. "Peony calm down please!" Simone said in a panicked huff. He gently placed his hand around her head, reassuring the pokemon. It ended up calming her in the end. leaves gently drifted back onto the ground, and Peony let out an annoyed huff turning away from Luna and Simone. Walking back towards the shop. 
[break]
Simone nervously chuckled, hoping what had happened didn't scare the two of them two much. Extending his hand he met eye contact with Luna. "I'm sorry I should of warned you quicker. Peony's a little cautious around strangers. She's not originally my pokemon, but a rescue. Please forgive her." Simone briefly explained hoping things would turn out alright. He bowed his head showing sincerity. 

@luna
close tab

played by

readlliea

he/him
August 13
Kanto
undetermined
templeworker/daycare
cadet
single
13 height
13 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mochi
Mochi Watanabe
Field Research (W)(S)
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 5:23:23 GMT
Mochi Watanabe Avatar
Mochi gave a smile along with a light chuckle.

"Hey it's a small town, and besides I do need to...get outside of the temple for non-work related things more." Mochi replied. "Oh, I talked with the head priest and priestess about your shop and they were..."

Mochi went quiet as he heard someone else calling his name. Causing him to look and he spotted Luna. He waved to her and once she was closer he would respond.

"This is Mr. Simone, he runs the flower shop in town." Mochi introduced.

Now what swiftly unfolded caught him by surprised, even though he had heard about the sad beginnings that both of Simon's pokemon seemed to have gone through. Course, seeing a pokemon ready to attack a human sent...a stronger chill through him. He knew he couldn't blame either one in play here. Peony was startled and reacting the way she knew, Luna didn't know the information that Simone had.

"IT's okay,Peony was just reacting the way she knew best. Are you all okay?" Mochi asked as he scooped up his squirtile and went over to Luna and Simone.

The question was directed at everyone involved, including Peony. Mochi gave a kind look to the grass type. Hoping that the kind expression could help soothe her.

@simone @luna
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Field Research (W)(S)
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 5:37:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
179 for @simone &
A wave of nausea hit Luna. Familiar nausea. When she approached carelessly, the Liligant... was growling. Leaves levitating around her. Sweat trickled down her face, and for a moment, Bear gave a look to the Liligant. The tiny squeak from behind Luna attempting to be intimidating. Ready to die for the girl if those leaves came to. But the starstruck Luna felt her heart sink deep, frozen in place... until Simone calmed her down.

The sweat trickled down the side of her face, her eyes dialated. Her heartbeat arrhythmic for the moment, with a slow and steady calm down.

"O-Oh... it's fine!" It wasn't fine. Luna's heart was still hammering away. "She's just being protective is all!" The sweat plastered on her face, and the way the color drained was evident of all Simone and Mochi needed.

Mochi helped calm her down, and with a sigh of half-relief, she introduced herself. "Name's Luna! Luna Flowers." she was not on her game. "Am I interrupting something? I can go...?" she was worried now that she was.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Field Research (W)(S)
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 6:16:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
From the looks of things, Mochi at least to be okay. It gave Simone some relief. However, his gaze went back towards Luna. Expressing deep concern, Simone had been a league officer for more then 10 years. He knew all to well the signs of past trauma. Once he noticed that she some what managed to calm down. Gently placed a hand on her shoulder attempting to ensure everything was okay. Frowning when she stated that she was fine. "You don't have to lie." He told Luna in a gentle kind voice, the man let out a small sigh. "Again, I'm truly sorry about Peony. Her previous trainer was also a girl. My guess it that you reminded Peony of the trainer who abandoned her." Maybe he said more then he should of, but he figured that him giving her a direct explanation would smoothen things out more. 
[break]
Simone gave a brief nod towards Mochi, "Thank you Mochi, don't worry about Peony. She'll be fine." He reassured him by placing his hand onto his head, softly messing it up. He glanced at the two of them, figuring that they were good friends. Simone grinned at Luna's introduction. "That is a beautiful name, nice to meet you Luna. I'm Simone" His voice was still gentle and warm. 
[break] 
He suddenly remembered the flower basket that Peony had with her. Simone briefly walked over to the basket a bit relieved that the flowers hadn't been damaged. He pulled out two flowers, and headed towards the two others. Hiding the flowers behind his back. First approaching Luna, he revealed the dazzling blue flower. "It isn't much but I hope you find it to your liking." Simone grinned, his larger warmer hands gently placing them into Luna's. 
He then handed Mochi a yellow flower, the coloring much matched the warmth he felt when he first met Mochi. 

@luna
close tab

played by

readlliea

he/him
August 13
Kanto
undetermined
templeworker/daycare
cadet
single
13 height
13 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mochi
Mochi Watanabe
Field Research (W)(S)
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 6:59:21 GMT
Mochi Watanabe Avatar
"You're not interrupting, stay. Maybe you should take a seat to recover from the surprise?" Mochi suggested.

How else could he word it? Should he word that differently? He didn't want to upset Simone or Peony if he used a different way to describe what happened. Things seemed to be calm and staying that way though so Mochi let out a calm breathe. The squirtile slowly rose from sleep, a tired blink leaving them. As Simone offered the yellow flower to him, Mochi went a little red in the cheeks but he was able to accept it this time without turning redder than a beat.

"th...Thank you." Mochi stamemred out with a smile.

However...Yokan seemed to have another idea. With Simone so close now, the squirtile attempted to squirt the man in the face with a light water gun.

@simone @luna
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Field Research (W)(S)
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 1:47:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ELEKID APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LOW KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDERBOLT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]@simone @luna

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AMOONGUSS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EFFECT SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SOLAR BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CLEAR SMOG

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Field Research (W)(S)
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 2:31:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
198 for @simone &
Simone saw right through her, and Luna could feel how small she was. It was a scary moment, but Luna couldn't blame the Lilligant. It happened to people, and it certainly did to Pokemon. Her face gave a sheepish smile to Simone from his words.

Smoothened out, but not without its wrinkles. Her smile got some joy back in it upon the introduction, and the invitation to sit down had her do so, crossing her legs on the grass. Old habits. Bear leapt out of the bag, and quickly rolled down into Luna's lap, splayed out on his back. A moment to enjoy the tiny reprieve of travel.

"Thank you." she didn't blush at the gentle warmth Simone gave, but as the older male gave two flowers, one to each of them, the girl looked at it with a chuckle. Reaching behind her head, and tying up her hair just a bit, she placed the flower behind her ear to show it off.

"Still dazzling?" one hand balled into a fist gently touching the side of her face as she stuck her tongue out to them both. Only realizing that Mochi was red. Oh? Was Mochi...

(SKIPPING)

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Field Research (W)(S)
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 3:12:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Pleased that Mochi and Luna seemed to like their flowers, Simone smiled. He also noticed that the sleeping beauty of a squirtle had woken up. Giving it a quick glance, he placed his hand ontop of the pokemon's head. "Didn't mean to wake you." He directed towards the squirtle laughing lightly. Turning his head towards Luna his gaze grew soft at the sight of her cyndaquil. Just as he was going to ask Luna about her cyndaquil, Simone felt a gentle splash of water spray his face. He was a little shocked and turned his attention back towards Squirtle. Simone hadn't been expecting a water gun from the squirtle that's for sure. Curiously tilting his head Simone laughed. "You sure pack a mean water gun. Good job." He once again rubbed the squritles small head. 
[break]
Simone nodded as he watched Luna place the flower in her hair. "You have always been dazzling" He said reassuring Luna. Simone did notice that Mochi had a small blush. Recalling the moment they first met, Simone found it cute that he still reacted the way he did. The sudden movement in the nearby bushes caused Simone's eyes to narrow. He spotted out some very strange pokeballs that had slowly been moving. He found it strange, and due to his studies he was certain that he knew what was behind it. Slowly rising, Simone looked over at Luna and Mochi. 
"Don't move, just stay here for a brief moment. I'll go take care of that." He said with a confident smile, pointing his hand towards the direction of the pokeballs. 
[break]
It wasn't good that Peony had left, but thankfully Simone had one more pokemon with him - Cake. Cake had better battling capabilities. In a way it should be alright. Simone also didn't want to get the other two involved, seeing how they were already surprised by Peony the last thing Simone wanted was another aggressive pokemon. Upon getting closer the amoongus emerged from his former hide out. Whipping out a pokeball from his jacket, Cake was summoned. The alcremie locked eyes with amoongus ready for battle. 
[break]
It wasn't the most ideal match up. Though Cake should be able to manage, Simone had no intentions of defeating it - his focus was on capture. "Alright, Cake. Dazzling gleam if you so please." The alcremie did as instructed with ease, a bright flashing light directly hitting the other pokemon. The amoongus didn't seemed fazed. Instead it charging up an attack. Upon seeing it, Simone realized that it was trying to pull of a solar beam. That wouldn't be good. "Cake, dazzling gleam once more. Then use Draining Kiss." Cake let out a battle cry, preforming the moves as instructed. 
[break]
The amoongus seemed to be hit hard by the barrage of cakes attacks. He took a chance, whisking out an empty pokeball from his jacket and chucked it at the stunned amoongus. Simone watched the pokeball cautiously waiting to see if the amoongus would pop out wanting to continue the fight. 
ooc: capture attempt of amoongus. 

@luna
close tab

played by

readlliea

he/him
August 13
Kanto
undetermined
templeworker/daycare
cadet
single
13 height
13 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mochi
Mochi Watanabe
Field Research (W)(S)
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 3:30:25 GMT
Mochi Watanabe Avatar
"Sorry Simone, Yokan can be cranky if he's woken up. I think he woke up mainly due to me picking him up from lap, he's a light sleeper when it comes to things moving him around." Mochi apologized, glancing down at the squirtle. "You know that's rude, right?"

"Squirtile..." Yokan grumbly replied, the pat to their head was met with the pokemon just staring at Simone.

Mochi sighed, he was gonna have to work on their manners it seems. Mochi turned to look at Luna, giving her a smile.

"Yep, still dazzling. Oh, how's Applejack settling in?" Mochi asked Luna.

Though when Simone, Mochi tilted his head. What had the other seen that made him tell them to stay here? Well whatever it was, Mochi couldn't see it. So he was just going to put trust in the man. However he suddenly felt something touching his leg. Causing the boy to jump and raise his leg up. Revealing a elekid clinging to the fabric. Course, MOchi recognized it immedeatly.

"Oh hey, where's your mother little one?" Mochi asked in a soothing voice.

Yokan on the other hand, took GREAT ISSUE with this electric pokemon being attached to it's trainer's leg. Akame was horrible enough to deal with. So the water pokemon used Withdraw, pulling themself into their shell and strengthening their defense before launching themself out of Mochi's arm in a rapid spin!! The pokemon slammed into the elekid, causing the two to tumble to the ground.

"YOKAN!" Mochi snapped, what was with this squritle.

However it was too late. A battle was started since the elekid gave a angry huff, sparks dancing between the two prongs on their head. Summoning a collection of stars before thrusting them at the water type, causing them to hit the water type. Thankfully that move wasn't electric and Mochi gave a relived sigh.

"Alright Yokan, aqua tail!' Mochi instructed.

He new this wouldn't do much but maybe it would do enough for him to throw a pokeball. The water collected at the squirtile's tail and they swung it at the elekid. IT...missed?!! Mochi panicked for a moment as he watched the elekid trying to gather electricity. Baby pokemon and electric attacks were a BAD MIX. So Mochi threw the pokeball as fast as he could, hoping to catch it.

notes: attempting to catch Elekid
@luna !@simone
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Field Research (W)(S)
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 3:28:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FERROSEED APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON BARBS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLASH CANNON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IRON HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON DEFENSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PUMPKABOO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SEED BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TRICK-OR-TREAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PAIN SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR LEAF

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Field Research (W)(S)
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 10:54:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
238 for @simone &
Well he was a charmer! If Luna were affected by things like that, she might have gained that same hue that Mochi did! All she returned with was that toothy grin, wide and proud.

When Mochi asked about Applejack, the girl lit up. "Oh, I left her at Oldale's Pokemon Center for the moment for a check-up! Otherwise, she's wonderful!" she exclaimed, eyes bright with enthusiasm. Though, that enthusiasm died down when Simone broke off for a moment to handle a Pokemon problem... and an Elekid happened to be heckling Mochi and his Squirtle.

Luna was given a quiet moment. She began to scratch on the little fire mouse's belly, wanting to watch him squeak. Every now and then, her gaze perked back up to Simone and Mochi, their individual battle.

And a new question began to form, as they captured their Pokemon. Did Luna just not feel right catching everything? It never occured to her that maybe she was picky. She wasn't! But there was the facts, and the facts didn't lie. Maybe she wasn't all that picky, but she knew she had to vibe with her Pokemon. Applejack was a moment of clarity. The way she hee-haw'd, and how she responded to Luna's desire to take her with them. She was simply wanting to build a connection, in her own way.

When Simone and Mochi finished, the blue-haired girl clapped. "Good job you two!"

(SKIPPING)