August 13
Kanto
undetermined
templeworker/daycare
cadet
single
13 height
13 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mochi
Mochi Watanabe
Just for a hour...to be someone else
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 2:58:39 GMT
Mochi Watanabe Avatar
Going as far as he could away from Oldale; at least far enough he felt like he could get back home quickly through a taxi service within a reasonable time in case there was a emergency at the temple. With a bag in hand, Mochi had easily dived into the nearest darker corner and looked around. No one was looking at this spot so...it was now or never. Adjusting his grip on the bag, he opened it and pulled out the long haired wig. It was of a lighter shade of brown, possibly a dusty shade of brown rather than his slightly darker hair. It reached past his shoulders and honestly...Mochi didn't know why he bought this thing a few months back.

A few months ago, this was just sitting in a store on a mannequin head, it looked simple and mundane even. There were so many other wigs with more vibrant colors, deep greens all the way to neon pinks. Some were even stylized with Mohawks or pig tails, even some that he had no idea what the style was called. So why'd he pick this one? Heck...why did he even decide that the first thing he'd buy that day was a wig that made him truly look like a girl? He...had no idea honestly. Maybe it was the dusty shade the hair was? It wasn't that different from his normal hair color, just lighter with a greyish/dusty tinge to it. Was it just more comfortable to start out so small? Maybe that was it?

A sigh left Mochi as they put it on, adjusting it to where it was on properly and already his fingers idly messed with the long strands of hair as they stayed in the shadows. The wig matched his femmine build, helping those traits shine more. Course Mochi didn't even know what to call themself when wearing this. Names never came up before...in fact he honestly didn't talk that much wearing this. His voice was usually kind of quiet but he wouldn't go as far to say that it sounded like a girl's. The wig did only so much.

Finally leaving the shadows, they started to walk around the streets until he came to the mall. Well...maybe he could see what was in store there? After all, shopping wasn't really on his mind but...it's not like he had to worry about anyone from the temple seeing him in this. So he walked into the central mall and started to just wander around.

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 5:41:22 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
having recovered from her incident upon the beaches of slateport, she had decided to venture beyond 's apartment for the sole purpose of enjoying the city's upper district. cait had a decent amount of spending money that she had set aside for this trip, desiring to return to fortree with a new accessory in tow.

'let's hope he doesn't mind me slipping away.'

it had been her third day here and she had grown increasingly restless. and while she relished the peaceable moments as she occupied her beau's apartment, she desired to wander aimlessly on her own for a spell. so she had taken temporary leave of the home while sénon was in the middle of an assignment, eager to stretch her legs and become reacquainted with the seaside settlement. 

her shiny lilligant served as her companion for the day, the pokemon obviously unaccustomed to exploring areas that were outside of her mistress's personal forest. the pokemon would pause to either stare through the display windows or eye people who passed them by. cait kept a close eye on her, amused by the wide-eyed look the petite creature openly wore.  

"lill?"

lilligant peered skyward, appearing to take special notice to a song that filtered its way through a set of speakers perched nearby.  

"haven't heard this one in a while," cait commented, quirking a brow. 

the pokemon began to move the rhythm,  dancing upon the smooth floors of the mall. though she failed to take notice to the girl who sought to pass them by, lightly bumping into their leg after committing to a dramatic twirl.

"
oh! sorry! sorry! lilligant.

cait apologized to the woman before taking up a stern tone, the lilligant returning to her side and bowing as a form of apology. 

"
she just got a little excited.

close tab

played by

readlliea

he/him
August 13
Kanto
undetermined
templeworker/daycare
cadet
single
13 height
13 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mochi
Mochi Watanabe
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 5:54:38 GMT
Mochi Watanabe Avatar

A light bump to his leg though in all honesty was felt, Mochi would've ignored it if he didn't hear the sound of a woman speaking. Thus their brown eyes quickly moved to look at them. Oh boy...oh dear...what was he suppose to say in response? If he spoke then they'd probably put two an two together...oh boy. This wasn't how he was wanting this to go, this was just...suppose to be a nice time to be someone else...even if it was short. Still they smiled at the lady and their pokemon, shaking their head lightly to them.

"it....it's fine....didn't hurt.." Mochi stammered in a low voice to them.

Mochi spoke quieter than normal, trying to mask their voice to some degree. Did it still sound like a boy's? It might...it probably did. HE had no skill at hiding this. The smile turned nervous before they put their thin fingers together and fiddled with them nervously. Glancing to the side as they were hoping that he wasn't going to get outed for anything. He didn't know this girl or her pokemon, though he had seen that type of pokemon before thanks to Simone's Peony. This was desire to relax and be someone else was already turning into a nervous filled time...and he only just got the wig on a few moments ago.

Trying to think of something to say, he did look to the stranger. Looking about to say something but they closed their mouth quickly. What could he say? Explain why 'her' voice sounded weird? Oh dear...what to do what to do?!

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 6:04:48 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
the voice which escaped the lips of the thin-framed woman caused cait to blink for a moment. that was the only thing that was slightly 'out of place', but she simply nudged aside the observation. instead, she focused on the oval shape of the girl's face, her eyes large and her beauty of the simplistic variety. 

'a little make up and she'd do herself wonders.' 

"
are you a local?"

while she was entirely obliged to excuse both herself and her companion, the avatar decided to linger instead. it was nice to speak with someone, especially since she lacked friendly company nowadays. idle chatter was pleasant, especially if something came out of it. 

"
i've been trying to find something cute to wear for my boyfriend," she said, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "any suggestions?

close tab

played by

readlliea

he/him
August 13
Kanto
undetermined
templeworker/daycare
cadet
single
13 height
13 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mochi
Mochi Watanabe
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 6:16:27 GMT
Mochi Watanabe Avatar
"S...sort of....I've lived in Hoenn for what I can remember of my life but...not..not this city.." Mochi answered.

She didn't say anything so...did she buy it? Or was she just gonna ignore his voice and think something was off about it? Well in all honesty, that was fine. Maybe he should try to sound more like a girl when he wore this wig? It probably wouldn't hurt in the long run if..he did this more often. It was hard to say if he was going to keep doing this or not. He just wanted a escape for a little longer.

And then there came a question regarding attire. Oh...oh dear...fashion wasn't something Mochi knew a thing about. Let alone male's fancy attire and nowhere near lady's fashion. What could he say to that? Mochi continued to fidget and they hunched their shoulders slightly.

"I...I don't sadly..." Mochi answered, very nervous and in a even lower voice. "S..sorry I...I don't really...know about anything with clothing or...looking extra pretty for someone else.."

Mochi glanced away for a moment, feeling ashamed for even saying that. Not every girl knew fashion though...did they? He could recall seeing plenty of tomboys running around before, pants and shirts. No skirts...but then there also the girls who did get all pretty up. Heck maybe to this girl, he looked like a tom boy; in terms of clothing. They glanced back to the young lady.

"Wouldn't he just be happy with you being you?" Mochi asked, tilting their head slightly.

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 6:30:08 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
she took the woman's perspective into consideration - but only briefly. while she was ultimately aware that sénon didn't mind her without her makeup or her hair meticulously done, it was nice to dress up for him. during one of their very first dates, she'd acquired a set of undergarments - wrapped up in lace just for him.

"
while i get your point i have way too much fun dressing up."

cait gave a smirk, a devious gleam entering her strange gaze.

"
a little bit of lingerie or something with a close fit goes a long way. you know? even if it's something as simple as tight jeans or shorts."

she paused, a speculative look knocking her expression askew.

'she looks like she's barely twenty. but she's not too young.'

"
you never had a boyfriend?"

her expression transitions back into a look of open curiosity that reflected her lilligant's, her brows raised as she presented mochi with the inquiry. 

"
or a girlfriend?"  

close tab

played by

readlliea

he/him
August 13
Kanto
undetermined
templeworker/daycare
cadet
single
13 height
13 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mochi
Mochi Watanabe
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 6:40:30 GMT
Mochi Watanabe Avatar
"Nothing wrong that, sorry I didn't mean to imply that...it...oh dear..." Mochi stammered out, a bit faster and louder than what he'd been for most of his response.

His face turned a bit pink at that. Though he recovered quickly from that embarrassment. he was just...making himself a fool, wasn't he? Oh dear. There was a moment of confusion on his face as there seemed to be a chance in expression on the other's face. And then they mentioned lingere....Mochi's face went a little red again as that was a subject...he never even dared think about. A few blinks left him as he stood there.

"Uh..I...I g...g..." Mochi stammered, already struggling to keep their thoughts straight from this entire thing.

Honestly if Cati guessed outloud his age, she would've hit the nail pretty hard on the head. Still fidgeting with his fingers, he wrung them together as he took in a deep breathe to try and calm themself. So when that next question came, Mochi's eyes went wide and their color drained from their face entirely. Welp...she hit the nail very hard there...no romance...not even a fling or minor attraction; in either way.

"No...that hasn't ever been..." Mochi started, their face still having no color despite how embarssed he felt. "Never been something to...happen or...thought on..."

Digging his nails into his palms on the opposite hand, he took a deeper breathe in and forced a smile.

"So clothes you were looking for that right? We won't find that if we just...just stand here like sillies now will we?" Mochi suggested, a very nervous kind of squiggly smile was on his face.

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 6:54:15 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
"
oh."

cait stifled a chuckle, quickly picking up on the fact that the woman was either a virgin or wasn't entirely comfortable discussing the subject at length. the freckle-faced alfric was comfortable with the topic, having a lengthy list of past lovers before finally settling on her present beau.

"
i suppose we won't.

she gave a nod of acknowledgement, shooting her lilligant a look as she did so. the pokemon merely tilted her head to the side, her gaze remaining upon the frail-looking human. 

"
i was considering victoria secret," she said. "that's the only shop i noticed around here that has half-decent product."

seeing as mochi had mentioned 'we' instead of 'you', she surmised the woman was open to the idea of tagging along. 

"
my name's cait, by the way. cait alfric."

cait grinned widely and extended a hand for a shake.  

close tab

played by

readlliea

he/him
August 13
Kanto
undetermined
templeworker/daycare
cadet
single
13 height
13 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mochi
Mochi Watanabe
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 7:14:20 GMT
Mochi Watanabe Avatar
"Won't...what?" Mochi asked, a look of confusion on his face.

The color was slowly returning to his face as he stayed put. Why didn't he ever...try to have any romantic interests before? He always saw others with someone and yet...it never clicked in his head. What could it have been he was missing in it? He read some romance books; struggled through them honestly since the theme was way too in your face and a bit...uncomfortable. Though their face soon turned red and their eyes wide.

"Vict...vi...vic tori....se....eeee?!" Mochi stammered, tensing up greatly as he stood there.

That was a place, he never NEVER thought he'd go near. Let alone in. Their heart was now pounding in his chest as he stood there.

"Wh....wh...why do..don't we just check out some..eh...n...different stores first? You...you might find something surprising there without all the....the...." Mochi stammered.

Provocative choices? Mochi finished in his head.

However she then mentioned how none of the other shops had anything good. The reddness faded from their face and Mochi felt his heart skip a couple more beats.

"It....it its....?" Mochi asked.

And then came introductions. Oh...oh dear. He couldn't go by his name, Mochi was a rare name from what he'd seen. So what...what could he say? What should he say? Still, he already reached to shake her hand. Giving a kind and welcoming smile.

"I'm Mochi, pleasure to meet you." Mochi said.

While he was smiling on the outside, on the inside it was panicked screaming. Mochi isn't a common name, what if she figures out if she seems without the WIIIIIIIIG?!!!!!!!!!! All just internal, doomed screaming.

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 7:36:38 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
"
are you telling me you've never been in a victoria secret before?"

'that's a little surprising.' 

which would make sense, especially considering her present state of dress.

'maybe she's from a conservative household?' 

"
you're missing out, girl."

cait's voice took on a sing-song quality to it, her eyes alight with excitement. she was certain mochi would fancy the selection there, the items made available of a passable to superb quality.

"
c'mon, then. you can help me pick something out."

there was a friendly air about the woman as she urged mochi to follow her lead. 

"
and maybe we can get something for you too! if you're not interested in the clothing they have some pretty decent lip gloss, lotions and perfumes."

cait happily led mochi to the store's front entrance, her pace steady as she failed to notice that the woman at her side was naught more than a bundle of upset nerves. 

"
this is it!

she noticed that there was a ridiculous amount of valentine-appropriate clothing, the mannequins adorned in red garments and night wear. 

"
oh! they're revving up for valentine's day."

cait eyed the nearest image that had been put on display for advertisement purposes, the woman depicted there garbed in pretty-pink lace that was pressed against lovely pale skin.

"
don't be shy now.

a cheeky grin was shot in mochi's direction, the green-eyed girl beckoning her in.

"
nothing in here's going to bite. they even offer free measurements if you're finding the right kind of bra."  

close tab

played by

readlliea

he/him
August 13
Kanto
undetermined
templeworker/daycare
cadet
single
13 height
13 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mochi
Mochi Watanabe
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 7:50:10 GMT
Mochi Watanabe Avatar
"Never ever ever!" mochi replied easily. "It's not really a place....i...should..."

Despite how easily he replied, he claimed up at the second part. Nervous, a great deal more nervous. While he didn't want to follow, he did. Albeit it timidly and struggling to come up with a excuse not to go. Yes he could just say I don't want to go in, but that would be rude. He didn't want to make Cait hate him..oh who was he kidding, she's probably hate him if she found out it was just a wig and how femmine his build naturally was. The sing song tone didn't help him and when they reached the front doors to the shop, Mochi paled a bit more.

"I....I don't know anything...ab...about this stuff..." mochi stammered.

Mochi's lips quivered as he stood there, shrinking in on himself a bit more. This felt wrong...he didn't feel like he should go in there. If he went in there and the wig came off, what then? He just...he just couldn't run away, not now. THe chance to do that was long over. At the mention of bra sizes, Mochi's face started to turn red again.

"I...i don't use one....nothing....there...." mochi muttered quickly, his face turning redder as he stared down at the floor.

Cait could take that as they were just a flat chested woman. It was very possible in this age still. Or that he was just under developed in that area. Whichever way she took it, he hoped it wouldn't be bad. The sound of a pokeball opening reached his ears and he looked to see his chansey there. Normally Sakuramochi only tended to do that when she somehow sensed he was uncomfortable. That was a true for this situation. However the chansey took one look at the shop and their eyes went wide an they put their little hands against thier cheeks with a big gasping awe expression. Oh no...Mochi forgot....

"S...Sakuramochi...no..please..." Mochi requested quietly.

"CHANSEY!!!!!!" Sakuramochi shouted as she quickly rushed into the show.

That pokemon....always liked looking at clothing in stores....oh no....oh no. Cait would probably find it amusing that the pink pokemon was staring up at the clothes in wonder; even though she probably didn't understand why humans needed to wear a variety of 'skins'. Mochi wilted.He couldn't leave his pokemon in the store alone; poor employees would probably have to deal with a em doing googoo eyes at em..so relunctantly, Mochi entered the shop.

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 8:06:45 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
cait laughed as mochi's chansey stormed the 'gates', their dark eyes taking in the wide range of items that were neatly stacked on slanted shelves or covering milky-skinned mannequins. her lilligant didn't appear particularly interested, merely eyeing the purchasable arrangements.

"can i help you?" 

a lovely older woman approached, a lopunny serving as her counterpart. their expectant gazes shifted between the two women, with cait quickly speaking up as she glanced at their nametags. 

"
not right now - no."

"yes, ma'am. just let us know if you need anything." 

the pair took their leave, which left mochi, cait and their pokemonto take in the store in its entirety.

"
so no bra then?

it made sense seeing as mochi had a below average bust size.

"
looks like you're an a-cup," she commented, quickly developing an interest in having mochi buy something. "well there are still some panties that could work."

cait took a step back and made a circling gesture with her finger.

"
spin around for me."   

close tab

played by

readlliea

he/him
August 13
Kanto
undetermined
templeworker/daycare
cadet
single
13 height
13 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mochi
Mochi Watanabe
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 8:20:58 GMT
Mochi Watanabe Avatar
Mochi gave a weak nervous smile to the kind lady and her pokemon, though he avoided the potiental of them asking him any questions. Instead he quickly went over to Sakuramochi to stop her from touching one of the mannequins. No we don't...need to touch something and have it break. As much as Sakuramochi liked frilly fancy clothing...she had the habit of destroying the delicate fabrics.

"none..." mochi weakly answered Cait's question.

An...A cup? What did that mean? Mochi honestly knew nothing about this stuff. Once more the poor lad got flustered. Granted this was due to the discussion of undergarments coming up. Oh no...no no noononnoono!!!!

"Please let...let's not go that far....p...please..." Mochi requested, his face a deep red once more. "An...anything else but that...an..anything but...undergarment related..."

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 8:34:29 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
"
hm. alright, alright."

she decided against pressing the issue, especially since the poor girl looked like she was on the cusp of crumpling beneath her analytical gaze.

'super conservative. that amount of innocence is atypical in someone who looks like they're pushing twenty.'

cait gestured for the woman to follow. the panties, bras and pajamas were soon left behind for an assortment of colorful bottles. 

"
this - "

she reached for the lip gloss and held up to the woman.

"
can work miracles."

her grin returned in full.

"
chapstick is fine. but you've gotta let your lips pop."

cait's lips were painted a green and it was rare to see her without the signature makeup. 

"
and your hair - "

the former gym leader stepped closer and then blinked. as a black woman, she was familiar with weave and wigs, the people of her culture and tribe utilizing it on a semi-frequent basis. it took her longer to realize, but once she did cait released a hum. 

"
that wig's not bad, girl," she remarked, assessing it with a strangely pleased look on her face. "is that real hair or synthetic?

close tab

played by

readlliea

he/him
August 13
Kanto
undetermined
templeworker/daycare
cadet
single
13 height
13 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mochi
Mochi Watanabe
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 8:46:09 GMT
Mochi Watanabe Avatar
"th...Thank you." Mochi replied, feeling able to relax a small degree.

Timidly, Mochi would follow after her. Course he did have to get his chansey to follow along; still more interested in the clothing section. They came to what Mochi could describe in a whole, the make up section; granted this was his lack luster knowledge of all the different things that he just roped it all into one catergoy in his head. This didn't feel as nerve inducing as the undergarment topic was. Tilting his head, the long strands shifted on his shoulder. His gaze lingered on the bottle that she was holding up to him.

He'd seen the temple staff wear make up, granted many did it for the plays they did now an then. While others just liked to wear it. He'd seen how some ladies replicated the look of a geisha, so much white powder and dark lips. It was rather pretty look at it but, he never once picked up the stuff. Mainly due to knowing he wouldn't be able to perform even if he wanted to. The other reason was well...just nervousness.

"Pop?" Mochi asks, glancing up to Cait.

Course she had already advanced and Mochi tensed as she was talking about the hair. Sure enough they saw that it was a wig....oh no.....ooooh no. He could feel his heart sinking in his chest as he stood there.

"I didn't pay attention when I bought it...I...I don't even really know why I bought it honestly..." Mochi answered, twirling a strand around his finger before sighing. "I...I shouldn't be in here....I just...I just wanted to be someone else for a little while...I...I didn't think that..."

Brows twitched lightly before he shook his head, feeling like he was just about to get a hard slap with a purse or hand. But if she saw that this was a wig and if she noticed how off his voice was for a girl, then surely she figured out right? Chansey noticed that her trainer was once more uncomfortable. Tilting her head, she approached and gently patted their leg, trying to understand what was wrong. Sakuramochi had seen her trainer fiddle with the wig before, it's why she knew it was him.