[attr="class","lyricbox"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

I'M GONNA SPREAD MY WINGS

[attr="class","starr"]

[attr="class","sublyric"]

AND LEARN HOW TO FLY

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avvie"]

Littleroot was no Olddale Town, and The Horned Ranch certainly had nothing to 's farm where he grew up, but it was still pretty good. Plus, Leo wasn't really the kind of person to say no to some extra help, and when he'd been lounging around his mother's house, gangly limbs thrown all over her couch and stuffing empanadas into his mouth, and the neighborhood Rangers came knockin' on the door, asking if Leo could lend an extra hand, it wasn't like he could say no. 

[break][break] Plus, the fact that his mother threw a rag in his face and yelled, "Vamos! Vamos! at him as she shoved him out the door certainly seemed to help matters too.

[break][break] However, seeing the way that Peanut raced through the plains of The Horned Ranch was pleasure enough. Since being at college, he couldn't take her off for a run as much as he would like, and even though it didn't have her same friends that they had at the Foster's farm, it was still pretty good. Or at least, Leo thought so, as he munched on a cookie absently and glanced at the flyer in his hand. Though flyer was perhaps putting it broadly — it was a hastily written on napking that his father's old Ranger friend Mateo had written for him. Leo squinted. Uncle Mateo had terrible handwriting.

[break][break] Turning it upside down, he stared at it. "That supposed to say... south? Or west?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
+ tagged for OPEN [break]
+ WOOLOO WHO CRY WOLF

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=.gasoline] width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#f2dadc; border-bottom:20px solid #000; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass] [newclass=.gasoline .top] height:10px; padding:5px 0px; background:#000; text-align:center; font:8px roboto mono; letter-spacing:20px; color:#fff; padding-left:20px;[/newclass] [newclass=.gasoline .bottom] background:url(https://i.ibb.co/T8y7drG/image.png); height:380px; background-size:cover; background-position:top center; position:relative; left:0px; bottom:0px; z-index:1; margin-top:-50px; [/newclass] [newclass=.gasoline .main] font:11px roboto; margin:10px 50px 20px 50px; text-align:justify; position:relative; z-index:99; [/newclass] [newclass=.gasoline .avvie] text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.gasoline .avvie img] height:80px; width:80px; border:1px solid #fff; padding:10px; float:left; margin-right:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.gasoline .lyricbox] text-align:left; background:#fcbb3c; padding:10px 20px 10px; margin:0px auto 30px; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass] [newclass=.gasoline .lyrics] font:40px 'roboto'; font-weight:600; font-style:italic; padding-left:60px; line-height:35px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fff, 1px -1px 0 #fff, -1px 1px 0 #fff, 1px 1px 0 #fff; position:relative; z-index:99; [/newclass] [newclass=.gasoline .lyrics b] transition:0.5s all; font-weight:600;[/newclass] [newclass=.gasoline:hover .lyrics b] transition:0.5s all; letter-spacing:3px; color:#a291e4;[/newclass] [newclass=.gasoline .sublyric] background:#000; color:#fcbb3c; position:absolute; padding:0px 8px; right:40px; bottom:15px; font:15px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.gasoline .starr] position:absolute; left:0px; bottom:-50px; transform:rotate(-30deg); color:#fff; font-size:150px; text-shadow:5px 5px rgba(250,250,250,0.5); [/newclass] [newclass=.gasoline .ooc] width:300px; margin:20px auto 0px; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #fff; [/newclass] [newclass=.gasoline .main b] font:bold 11px roboto mono; text-transform:lowercase; background:#fcbb3c; padding:0px 3px; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
DUMB & DUMBER [m]
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 22:30:43 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

The picturesque farm provided a much needed break from skulking around the big cities. From being recognized in public, for better or worse. The ad specified that he'd have to protect some Wooloo from predators. From anything that dared hop the fence. He'd also stumbled upon a wanted ad, though that was on an unrelated hike from Petalburg to Rustboro, to stay in shape.

"It's been a while since you got out for a walk, little man." He called forth his Trapinch. The copper-colored ant woke up from what looked like a nap. It sprung to life, and began scuttling around the premises on its toeless feet.

Standing next to Leo, Giona had a drink in his hands. A vague dark red liquid, a mix of cherry cola and red wine in a plastic cup within a plastic cup to catch the condensation of the melting ice cubes. He nodded to the other man, adjusting the collar of his jumpsuit with an outstretched thumb. "Whatever's out there... I'm sure we can handle it. I had a job like this about a week ago. Nonetheless, thanks for being here."

TL;DR: It's the mission where they uhh stop wooloo from being eaten!!!