awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cogimo
Cogimo Shimaru
Babysitter Duty [Mission]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 22:29:32 GMT
Cogimo Shimaru Avatar
Cogimo loves children. Or, at least, he thought he did. Babies were okay and kids never bothered him. To be honest, if he ever would settle down with a loving husband he would like to have children that could inherit his family farm. But now, sitting in some rich guy's fancy kitchen while two monsters in form of human children were distracted by his poor Markiz. They were throwing different objects at the shield and sword pokemon to see if anything can get through its shield form. Cogimo will own his week's worth of poketreats.[break]
While the little hellions were busy, he pulled out his mobile and dialed Kily's number. After a couple of beeps, he picked up sounding a bit lost of breath.[break]"Hey! What's up?"[break]"Hi! Remember that babysitting gig I got? Well...I need help. Badly...And quickly, if possible." There was some grunting in the background, as well as, someone else voice. Suddenly, Shimaru remembered the date his friend mentioned, as well as, some unsavory details regarding what he wanted to do to the said date.[break] "Never mind! I just remembered stuff. You can't make it."[break]"Sorry, but hey! I know a guy, a good guy, that can help. At least I can ask him." Can't say he liked how that sound, though, at that moment he was ready to accept any option, really. Such, Cogimo gave his approval and prayed to gods that it won't turn into even a bigger mess than it was already.

@derrick
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 0:52:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The sight of Cogimo, had surprised Derrick a little bit. Kyle did mention that the other sitter was young, but in Derrick's eyes he was just another kid. He was quickly able to tell that the guy had been through a lot, and that he could use the help. His reaction to Derrick wasn't surprising, it had practically been the same reaction when someone met Derrick the first time. "Nice to meet you." Upon his greeting Derrick let himself in.

[break][break]
He had been here to help after all, after taking a quick glance around the disjointed house and the large mess the kids caused. Well the guy didn't seem to be lying, the kids would prove to be a handful. Listening to the mans panic Derrick let out a sigh, "Alright, gotcha for now just calm down a little. It's unlikely they would leave the house, so they are hiding somewhere here." Despite his looks Derrick had a rather respectful and relaxed aroma about him.
[break][break]
From all the foot steps that were stomping around upstairs, Derrick assumed that's where they were. "Sounds like they are fine." He briefly pointed upstairs were they began to shout. For the time being he trusted that they would be fine on their own, they may even randomly run down the stairs at any point. For now he figured that the mess should be taken care of, he was sure that the parents wouldn't be to happy - and he also preferred for things to be tidy. Glancing back towards Cogimo, he forgot that he had introduced himself, he figured Kyle told him his name at the least, but it wouldn't hurt to mention it again.
"Oh right, I'm Derrick. Call me Rick if you want." He scratched his head when trying to recall the boys name, when he first heard it, it sounded strange. "Cogimo? Was it..?" He looked to see how he would react, though the name was a mouthful and Derrick liked to keep things short. "Mind if I call you Mo?"

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

TurtleBoii

He/Him
August 25
Rustboro City
Gay
Student
Cadet
Single
27 height
27 height
Always in gay panic.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cogimo
Cogimo Shimaru
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 1:25:58 GMT
Cogimo Shimaru Avatar
The fight with demon-children continued, Cogimo stopping the rascals when they pulled darts out of somewhere. What were they even thinking? Unfortunately, that only forced them to come up with a new way to make his life miserable. As of five minutes ago, the boy had no idea where either of the little monsters was hiding. From one point it was good, it was peaceful, but seeing how these children were acting, he rather have them in sight.[break]
Suddenly, the doorbell rang, Cogimo rushing to check who was it. Hopefully, it would be the guy Kily arranged and he hoped it was a reasonable adult. They existed, right? What Derrick would see, after waiting for a minute or so, was a disheveled, panting boy opening the door, a smile on his face but eyes screaming for the sweet release of death. Behind him, an aegislash was floating in his shield form, the ghost pokemon showing no emotions.[break]"Hey..." And Cogimo's brain shut off at the sight of muscle. Kyle had betrayed him.[break]
Snapping out of his stupor, the student pulled his eyes from the man's chest to his face. He didn't have time to have another gay panic. Not now, at least. "Hey! I hope you're the guy Kyle promised would help me. If not...I still need help, so come in." After closing the front door Cogimo was already pulling out all of his pokemons, pulling them out.[break]"So, listen to me. Two kids, terrible attitude, hiding somewhere. Find them, try to restrain them, but no hurting." He then turned to the guy, "I might have lost the kids..."

[attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"]

@derrick
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 9:23:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Upon the door opening, Derrick had been a little startled at how panicked the other man looked. He had been told before hand that it would be another adult watching over the kids with him.. but in Derrick's eyes - there were three children to be looked after. Upon seeing his reaction, it wasn't anything really new. Most people had the same reaction as Cogimo did, he didn't blame him - his looks gave off a rather strong impression after all. Upon entering the house he quickly greeted the other man. "Nice to meet you." He briefly directed at him, giving a quick glance around the disjointed and messy house. Well there was some truth in his words, from the looks of things they weren't very good. 

Derrick let out a small laugh, pulling the other man closer to him. "Don't worry. I doubt they would leave the house. For the time being just relax a little, I'm here to help out." Despite his looks, Derrick was a lot friendly and respectful in fact he was also very touchy - he hoped that he didn't freak him out. Due to the stomping that was heard upstairs and shouting, Derrick figured that the two kids had took their rampage up stairs. For the time being it would be better to clean up the mess, he was sure that the parents wouldn't be to pleased if they came to a house like this. Derrick also was one who liked things tidy. 

[break][break]
He gave a glance back at Cogimo, trying to remember his name. When he first heard it, it sounded foreign and hard to pronounce. "Cogimo right..?" His words trailed off, hoping that he said it correctly though he didn't put much effort into it. "I'm Derrick. Rick if you want." He briefly introduced himself, figuring Kyle already told him what his name was. "Mind If I call you Mo?' He liked to keep things short and sweet, and didn't like how the name was a mouthful. 

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

TurtleBoii

He/Him
August 25
Rustboro City
Gay
Student
Cadet
Single
27 height
27 height
Always in gay panic.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cogimo
Cogimo Shimaru
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 19:32:06 GMT
Cogimo Shimaru Avatar
The guy, Rick, was certainly sure of himself. If Cogimo wouldn't be so stressed he would find it quite hot, but, as mentioned before, he didn't have time to have a [gay moment]. What he, though, allowed himself is a exhale, releasing the tension in his stiff shoulders.[break]"You weren't here when they tried to tie me up with ropes. Or used Markiz here as target practice." He then bent down to start picking up some stuff from the ground, noticing his ferroseed, Boink, just laying there as a metal seed should.[break]"Right...You aren't really up for the task here, buddy." The pokemon's eyes let his trainer know that it wasn't impressed just before it was sucked back in his Pokeball.[break]"You can't imagine how happy I will be once he becomes mobile. Boink is my second oldest pokemon."[break]Cogimo spoke as he set the nearby lamp standing back straight, time to time glancing up whenever there was any noise.[break]"Mo? I guess. Can't say anyone has called me anything but Cogimo before. Except for my ex, but that's a whole different thing. Anyway, we should, probably, go up and help my pokemon look, but I also, kind of, want to get things arranged here just in case the parents come home early. I did not expect this to turn out so messy at all." The boy sight.

@derrick
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 22:12:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Right.. That does sound like a nightmare" Derrick commented with a chuckle, slightly feeling guilty for the guy. Well hopefully with two adults it would be easier to manage some children. Derrick never really encountered a ferroseed before, so he had no idea that they were immobile. Seemed a lot more inconvenient then one would think. "Oh that's cool, first time I've ever met one. How long you've had him for?" He asked in hopes of trying to start up a conversation. Derrick as well swept up shredded pieces of paper that had been on the ground, wondering where it had come from. Though he didn't ask.
[break][break]
"Haha.. well if you don't mind. I tend to call people by their nicknames or give them ones." He spoke while he scratched his head, he found that nicknames would help form a close friendship, but if he preferred to be called Cogimo Derrick would respect that. Derrick heard a loud shatter coming from upstairs, and quickly glanced back at Cogimo. "That doesn't sound very good.." Thinking a vase or something among those lines got broken by the kids, Derrick let out a sigh and began to head upstairs. He doubted the parents would be very happy about that.

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

TurtleBoii

He/Him
August 25
Rustboro City
Gay
Student
Cadet
Single
27 height
27 height
Always in gay panic.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cogimo
Cogimo Shimaru
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 22:46:01 GMT
Cogimo Shimaru Avatar
Hot, cute and sweet. Cogimo could feel how his brain wanted to open the door, labeled, "gay panic", but he had made a promise to babysit these brats and it would help anyone if he would start malfunction as the broken gay he is. Such, the youngest Shimaru kept his eyes on the guy's face, smiled when he wanted to put someone at ease while replying to the muscled man.[break]"I think it has been five, if not, six years now. Unlike most of my pokemon, Boink isn't rescue or a child of a rescue. Found him in some caves, thinking he's a cool-looking rock. I wasn't a smart kid." He wasn't a smart adult as well, but no one needs to know that. "What's your pokemon?"[break]
It was slightly obvious that Rick wasn't...Comfortable, but was trying his best to change that. And Cogimo couldn't blame anything but his own nerves. He tried easing the air around both males himself, but, at least from Cogimo's perspective, did the complete opposite.[break]"Awwww, aren't you the cutest!" Yes, he said that. Shimaru's ears turned and he was almost thankful when he heard the sound of something breaking. What was less pleasant to hear was the sound of children screaming from fear soon after.[break]"Shit..."

@derrick
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 10:08:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Derrick was impressed, the longest a pokemon has been with him was three years. His first being Daze, the toxel. Derrick really didn't have much interest in getting a large team, he wanted to focus on work and not the love and care pokemon needed. Just as he was about to reply to Cogimo he to heard the shrill of the kids screaming. Instead of taking his time going up the stairs like he did before hand, he rushed up bursting into the room where the kids had been in.
[break][break]
It was what Derrick had been expecting, an expensive glass vase shattered into pieces sprawled out all over the ground. The kids glanced back towards Derrick with fear in their eyes, they didn't say anything and pointed out the window. Derrick was more concerned with the sharp pieces of glass on the floor other then what was out the second story window. "Mo? Mind sweeping this up? I'll have a look to see what caused it." He directed the question towards Cogimo and pointed towards the window that had also been shattered open.
[break][break]
Leaving the cleaning to Mo, Derrick peaked his head outside the window glancing around to see what gave the kids such a scare. At first he didn't see anything, but with an angry shout that came from below he saw that a cubone had thrown its bone at the window. Crazy pokemon. With a sigh Derrick tossed a pokeball from the window. An Armaldo emerged from it, the pokemon let out a cry and landed on two feet easily - giving the ground a thud and shaking from the sheer weight of the pokemon.
[break][break]
Well this was one way to answer Cogimo's question about what pokemon he had. "Just chase it away from here will you Clawz?" He shouted from the window, pointing at the cubone who had been quick to flee at the sight of the large pokemon. Derrick then turned back towards Cogimo and the kids. "Don't worry, it's all good now." He was relieved that the kids didn't get hurt, he was sure that the parents would be understanding if they explained a wild pokemon started a mini rampage.

+

close tab

played by

TurtleBoii

He/Him
August 25
Rustboro City
Gay
Student
Cadet
Single
27 height
27 height
Always in gay panic.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cogimo
Cogimo Shimaru
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 11:39:51 GMT
Cogimo Shimaru Avatar
Seemed like things were getting wilder and wilder as the night moved on. If the children weren't enough, now some pokemon decided to do some property damage. At least it would give Cogimo an excuse for any broken items the parents may find. That is, if nothing more dramatic happens till then. Like a meteor or one of those "ultra beasts," everyone is talking about. Scary shit.[break]"Sure, no problems!" He said, quickly grabbing a broom to clean up the glass. The last thing he needed was for any of these little monsters to get hurt. Once back, Cogimo managed to notice the tail of an armaldo before it gave chase.[break]"Was that yours? They looked quite neat!" The boy then quickly started sweeping, looking in the direction of the two confused children.[break]"Are we now going to behave and get ready for bed, hmmm?" What he didn't see, but Rick may have, was the Aegislash emerging from his shadow, just staring at the children with its cold eye. For some reason, it brought chills down their spines and both quickly nodded in agreement before running off to their bedrooms. Shimaru smiled, feeling pleased with the situation before he got back to cleaning up, such, noticing his pokemon that has been floating behind his back. "Oh, here you are!? Can you, please, pick up everyone else. Hopefully, no more drama or target practice." The ghost pokemon just floated for a moment before molding in one of the shadowy corners of the hallway.[break]
It was then that Cogimo realized he has been left alone with the guy, Rick, once again. As the stress of everything slowly disappeared he finally noticed what the guy was wearing and...Why!? There was way too much skin...Or muscles...Why everyone he met these days had so much muscles?[break]"So, that was Markiz...He may seem a bit, how can I say it...Stiff. But the guy is a great friend." Shimaru gathered last of the glass before slowly going back down. "Ummm, thanks for your help! If you want, you can go home now. I can pay you now for the help."

@derrick
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 5:51:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Derrick knew that most people would fawn over his muscles, he had been quite used to people just staring at him without saying much. It didn't help that Derrick had no sense of fashion and tended to wear clothing that revealed his skin more, even in the cold months of winter. Seemed that Mo had been like the others, he didn't mind but preferred for things to be less awkward. Derrick laughed a little to try and get rid of the awkward silence that briefly occurred. "Ah yes that's my armaldo, named him clawz." Derrick briefly mentioned and glanced towards the aegislash, a true unique pokemon.
[break][break]
He felt bad leaving Cogimo with this giant mess to deal with, but he was a little tired from working all day before he came here. Derrick decided to just go home for the night. He walked past Cogimo and gave him a shoulder pat. "There's no need for that, it was nice meeting you Mo." He offered a smile and headed down the stairs, "Have Kyle give you my contact if you need anything else. Have a good night." With that Derrick left the house, and headed back home.

+

close tab

played by

TurtleBoii

He/Him
August 25
Rustboro City
Gay
Student
Cadet
Single
27 height
27 height
Always in gay panic.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cogimo
Cogimo Shimaru
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 14:37:15 GMT
Cogimo Shimaru Avatar
There was a tiny sting of disappointment seeing the man go, but he understood with how eventful was the evening. He couldn't shake the feeling, though, that it wasn't the only reason why this Rick fellow fled, but oh well, Shimaru couldn't really say that he was the coolest guy to hang around. The only thing he really could do was lead him out with a tight lip smile, wishing him to have a safe trip home.[break]
The rest of the evening was then spent cleaning up the mess on the first floor, as well as, going through some gym possibilities. Can't say any really spoke out to him. When the parents got home he gave them the whole good-neighbors-kid attitude that older people loved, explaining the whole fiasco with the wild pokemon and reassuring that their kids were fine. Once the money was in his hand the boy bolted, swearing to never do this again.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 5:43:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@derrick