part of
TAG WITH @arthur
arthur finnian vanderbilt
Back In Hoenn
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 23:48:49 GMT
arthur finnian vanderbilt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]

Artie clicked his tongue in disapproval. "How does it not?" he says with a huff, gesturing to it. Sure enough, the Circhester prince is correct. The item that is currently in the scientist's possession is hard, heavy and beautiful, all important requirements for any good paperweight.

[break][break] And sure, it might have been good for other things as well, but it wasn't like Artie knew about any of that.

[break][break] As the blond cowers behind the other, he only peeks over the taller @dakota 's shoulder to watch him let the pokemon sniff him. "Yeah, whatever, I - " He steps backwards as the fossil pokemon tries to go for him again. Who knows what else that snotty beak has laid it's hands on? He places the Vulpix on his shoulder then, so he can use both hands to evade the strange pokemon's advances, but Dakota is smart enough to return him. Artie folds his arms with a silent hmph.

[break][break] Artie takes the fossil back when it's returned to him, turning it over in his arm and marveling at it. Even though he's positive it would be an excellent paperweight... he sights, and then actually hands it back to @dakota. "Fine, have it your way. I'd rather you entertaining yourself with it rather than some weird, government nutjob."

[break][break] Maybe - and it was probably very, very rare - Artie was wrong and Dakota was right. He pet the Vulpix on his shoulder, cooing gently at it. To be honest, Artie didn't really give a crap.

+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.artie]font:11px roboto;--accent:#69eefe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.artie b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.artie i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.artie a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.artie .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.artie .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.artie .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.artie .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.artie .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.artie]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.artie .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Back In Hoenn
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 1:50:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@dakota