plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
sink or swim [mission]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2021 22:43:10 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]The sudden appearance of the recruiter behind her spooks Plank. She jumps at the sound of his voice, eyes wide and startled for just a second when she turns her head to look him over. Would it kill him to walk a little louder?

"Good, I hate this shit," she lets the words slip out before properly filtering them. Instantly she stiffens before quickly elaborating.

"These kinda guys," she says with a wave of her hand, "Can't fuckin' stand 'em."

Without waiting for the recruiter's response Plank turns on her heel and starts walking back to the ship. Her steps are decidedly less stealthy than the older man's, and she gives the people unloading the ship a wide berth.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #f9993d[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
sink or swim [mission]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2021 22:50:14 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
His gaze is sharp, searching.

"Have you dealt with them often?" There are few things Gavin abhors when it comes to criminal activity; these kinda guys were some of the worst. That in her youth had experience with them was concerning. "They won't touch a Rocket."

Young as she was, brash and arrogant, she was still one of them, now — for better or worse. They protected their own.

He offers no reprimand for her anger, nor the harshness of her tone or the way she stalks off without warning. He follows in her wake, a cutting gaze daring any of the men to get too close. They don't, and soon Gavin and Plank are alone but for their living cargo.
close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
sink or swim [mission]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2021 22:57:04 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Yeah," she replies, hands tucked in her pockets and picking at the insides again as they walk up the gangplank. The recruiter's glares are joined by her own whenever someone passes too close. Like a mutt she sneers and bares her teeth.

"Couldn't touch me, Rocket or not," she says as she watches the last of them filter off the ship.

"Never have, before ya ask," she continues once they're alone, "Just . . . Ya can't do this kinda work without runnin' into 'em."

For a moment she pauses, hisses between her teeth.

"Was helpful for Pop t' bring me along t' any meetin' with 'em," she shrugs, "If they're distracted by some kid sittin' off t' the side they're easy t' talk around. Promise 'em somethin' ya don't plan t' let 'em have 'n' they'll pay extra on a pipe dream."

"Or they'll let ya get away with more than they would otherwise. Like I said earlier, tease a man with what he wants 'n' he'll stick t' your side better."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #f9993d[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
sink or swim [mission]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2021 23:25:39 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Her arrogant dismissal is met by the dissatisfied purse of Gavin's lips. "They could and would, were you unaffiliated and alone."

You didn't make it a decade in Rocket without hearing the stories. They'd protected their own far less, back then; his lip curls as Plank recounts her own father using her as bait for illicit dealings. Whether or not the elder Vela had no intention of following those promises, the implication of their use made his skin crawl.

He thinks of , and of their father who'd have done the same.

"Rocket can make other promises. There's no need to gamble our own." There's a cold edge to his tone. "Always sail with a crew, however small. Our contacts may not risk offending us, but they aren't the only ones scouring the docks."

The ship departs with as little fanfare as it had arrived.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sink or swim [mission]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2021 4:09:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven