Not as quiet a place as thought to be (s)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

readlliea

Skids, Uncle
he/him
June 7
Fallabar Town
straight
unemployed at the moment
cadet
n/a
single
13 height
13 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
71 posts
part of
TAG WITH @skids
Skids Lawrence
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2021 1:12:53 GMT
Skids Lawrence Avatar
"Well you're all a colorful cast, aren't you?" Skids remarked a smile.

The dartrix, sliggoro, and aron rested on the ground before him. The bird was busy cleaning their feathers, while the Aron was trying to avoid the slimy dragon as it slowly trailed after em. Skids couldn't help but chuckle as he watched the two of them. It was funny that he now had three starter pokemon but not a fire one. Ariel and Eric were both water types, starters for different regions. According to his research, Gentleman; the dartrix, was from Alola like Ariel was. He almost had a complete set of starters...it was a funny thought. Having more than one traditional starter type, he was happy to see more of them in the wild.

The aron made a distressed sound as it rushed over to Skids, attempting to hide behind the man. The sliggoro came to a halt in front of the man, making a sound as they looked for the metal pokemon they had been chasing. A small chuckle left the man as he lowered a hand and offered it to the little dragon.

"You know, Steele might not just like moisture my dear. I'm sure you two will be friends, it just take time." Skids encouraged.

Out of all three of em, Squishy was the most friendly. The slimy pokemon stared at his hand for a few moments before pressing her cheek against it. A purring like sound leaving them as they looked content and happy. Hehe...well, at least he got her to stop chasing Aron. He was certain the little pokemon was thankful for that. This so far was a nice, claming day....how long was that going to last?

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2021 5:25:14 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 when one chase ends, another begins. or continues. it's hard to tell. elijah rushes through the wood on his gogoat. he's scowling. at first glance, one may believe him to aggressively hunting something down, for his stare is hardened by an intense brow; however, it is the sound of branches snapping and forest floor rumbling that clarifies who is the chaser and who is being chased.

ahead, he sees an older man in the way. behind him, a rillaboom barrels forth on its knuckles, vine-like hair flowing past its angered skull like spiritual fires.

"shit." he mutters under his breath. "old man! start running. now!"

close tab

played by

readlliea

Skids, Uncle
he/him
June 7
Fallabar Town
straight
unemployed at the moment
cadet
n/a
single
13 height
13 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
71 posts
part of
TAG WITH @skids
Skids Lawrence
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2021 6:35:38 GMT
Skids Lawrence Avatar
The sudden snapping of twigs and the sound of heavy steps would reach Skids, causing the older man to slowly get up; his slimy dragon friend clinging to his hand that was petting them so he had to quickly adjust his arms to hold the pokemon. Good thing too as a young man burst through the brush and swiftly followed by a large ape like pokemon.

"What the...." Skids started but he quickly had to take his own pokemon into account. "Gentleman, in the air now!"

The aron would be too heavy to lift so he quickly managed to return the steel pokemon to it's pokeball. The dartix gave a startled hoot before taking off into the sky. Eyes wide at the rampaging pokemon and Skids took off with the green haired man.

"SO mind telling me what mess you've gotten in and now I'm in?!!" Skids questioned as he looked to the stranger. "That's a pokemon I haven't see before, is it normally chasing after people like this?!"

The man cradled the sliggro in his arms, he was going to have to devote both of them to carrying the slimy pokemon. He'd return them to their pokeball but at the moment, Skids was having enough to try and do while running. A dense forest wasn't a good place to be running around in with a pokemon chasing you.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 23:53:40 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 the man reacts quick— but his gogoat is quicker. as elijah catches up with the crescendoing percussion of hooves, the sturdy apothecary grabs skids' clothes. elijah hoists him onto his gogoat's back with a wild cry.

"it's because they made the galar embargo more lax. fucking idiots." elijah grumbles. "hold on tight so your sliggoo doesn't fall off."

behind them, the rillaboom hurls branches and trunks toward them. they slam on to the earth, causing bouquets of taillow to flee into the sky.

"i did nothing. this rillaboom isn't supposed to be here." elijah says. "have any ideas? i don't think we can outrun it much longer."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,933 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2021 23:46:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: