Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
complementary [c][m]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2021 6:40:27 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

MISSION: RECRUITMENT PT. II

Thin fingers stretched out of a long black trench coat and swiped a heavy silver keycard.

When the two entered the hotel room, they would be met with a sleek high-rise, lit-up view of Upper Slateport through floor-to-ceiling windows. The moonlight reflected beautifully off a glossy marble floor just past the entry hall. The click of their shoes reverberated on the high ceilings. Tasteful recessed lighting faded on at the satisfying click of a smooth dial.

The room was cold, elegant, seductive. In the shadows, power and money lurked. A glowing city below laid at their feet, looking ripe for takeover.

On the kitchen counter, an ashtray beckoned her, and Lulu went to it after ushering the man in. Her high-collared coat was shrugged off her shoulder to reveal more full-coverage black clothing beneath, and she lit a cigarette from her pocket.

“My name is Lulu Flint. I’m a scientist.” The scientist, really, but he’d figure it out eventually.

She took her time with a good long drag. She was far out of her element, truly. Her red eyes regarded him with a careful stare through soft light and shade. “What do you know about Team Rocket, Mr. Xanders?”