She, her
October 3
Icirrus City
Bisexual
None yet
Cadet
17 height
17 height
Expectations were like fine pottery. The harder you held them, the more likely they were to crack.
awards
42 posts
Ethel Irving DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ethel
Ethel Irving
Volt's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2021 0:09:18 GMT
Ethel Irving Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","breaksilm"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksilmtabs"]01
]

[attr="class","breaksilmtab"]

[attr="class","breaksilmimg"]
[attr="class","breaksilmimg1"]

[attr="class","breaksilmimg2"]

[attr="class","breaksilmlyric"]

MOANA REYES

17 + HE/HIM + BISEXUAL + FORMER DELINQUENT + LEAGUE + APP

[attr="class","breaksilmblurb"]
[attr="class","breaksilmblurb1"]

+ FRIENDS

they told me to run, but just how far? can i go wearing the black mask of fear? the hate in my eyes always gives me away, the tension building slowly. now i've lost everything i had in you. nothing we shared means a thing without you close to me. i can't live without you! breaking the silence of the night. can't you hear me screaming? lookin' for you in the neon lights. you never answer me.

+ ENEMIES

there's no direction to my stare, no more flame burning in my heart anymore. quiet, i keep it to myself until the sun sets slowly. i hear your voice in the evening rain calling: "nothing will keep us apart, no more lies and fear. there's no end to our story!" breaking the silence of the night. can't you hear me screaming? lookin' for you in the neon lights. you never answer me. i could make all the wrong seem right if you were by my side. i'd gather all the tears you've cried and hide them deep underground.

+ LOVERS

can't look back. it's just a waste of time. can't erase this hate from my eyes. breaking the silence of the night. through the streets i'm screaming. lookin' for you in the neon lights. why don't you answer me? breaking the silence with my cries. can't you hear me screaming? we could make all this wrong seem right, but you'll never answer me. you'll never answer me.

[attr="class","breaksilmbot"]

[break]
CHANGE.

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:720px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:relative;z-index:1;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksilmtabs"]02
]

ETHEL IRVING

25+ SHE/HER + BISEXUAL + ACTIVIST + LEAGUE + APP

+ FRIENDS

they told me to run, but just how far? can i go wearing the black mask of fear? the hate in my eyes always gives me away, the tension building slowly. now i've lost everything i had in you. nothing we shared means a thing without you close to me. i can't live without you! breaking the silence of the night. can't you hear me screaming? lookin' for you in the neon lights. you never answer me.

+ ENEMIES

there's no direction to my stare, no more flame burning in my heart anymore. quiet, i keep it to myself until the sun sets slowly. i hear your voice in the evening rain calling: "nothing will keep us apart, no more lies and fear. there's no end to our story!" breaking the silence of the night. can't you hear me screaming? lookin' for you in the neon lights. you never answer me. i could make all the wrong seem right if you were by my side. i'd gather all the tears you've cried and hide them deep underground.

+ LOVERS

can't look back. it's just a waste of time. can't erase this hate from my eyes. breaking the silence of the night. through the streets i'm screaming. lookin' for you in the neon lights. why don't you answer me? breaking the silence with my cries. can't you hear me screaming? we could make all this wrong seem right, but you'll never answer me. you'll never answer me.

[break] IMPROVE.

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:720px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:relative;z-index:1;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksilmtabs"]03
]

AMBER RICHTER

17 + SHE/HER + BISEXUAL + ASPIRING PARAMEDIC + LEAGUE + APP

+ FRIENDS

+ ENEMIES

+ LOVERS

[break] PROTECT.

[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksilmtabs"]04
]

NOVAK MANCHESTER

23 + HE/HIM + BISEXUAL + BIOLOGIST + TEAM ROCKET + APP

+ FRIENDS

+ ENEMIES

+ LOVERS

ASK.

[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksilmtabs"]05
]

IRA DICE

26 + HE/HIM + BISEXUAL + COMBAT TRAINER + TEAM ROCKET + APP

+ FRIENDS

+ ENEMIES

+ LOVERS

BOAST.

[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksilmtabs"]06
]

FIRSTNAME LASTNAME

AGE + PRONOUNS + SEXUALITY + SOMETHING + APP

+ FRIENDS

+ ENEMIES

+ LOVERS

BREAKING THE SILENCE OF THE NIGHT - CAN'T YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING?

[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksilmtabs"]07
]

FIRSTNAME LASTNAME

+ FRIENDS

+ ENEMIES

+ LOVERS

[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksilmtabs"]08
]

FIRSTNAME LASTNAME

+ FRIENDS

+ ENEMIES

+ LOVERS

[/PTabbedContent={width:500px;background-color:transparent;height:720px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#eee;font-size:10px;}]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700]

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]

[googlefont=Montserrat:200,400,700,800]

[googlefont=Open+Sans]

[newclass=.breaksilm]width:500px;background-color:#333333;color:#121212;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilmtab]background-color:#202020;height:190px;width:130px;float:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilmimg]background-color:#999999;height:190px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilmimg1]background-color:rgba(250,250,250,.25);height:205px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilmimg2]height:120px;width:120px;padding:50px;background-color:#999999;margin:-15px auto;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilmimg2 div]height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border-radius:100%;padding:10px;box-shadow:0px 0px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.15);[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilmimg2 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilmlyric]background-color:#252525;padding:35px 35px 35px 0px;color:#f1f1f1;font:40px Roboto;font-weight:300!important;line-height:35px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:.75px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilmlyric b]font-weight:800!important;color:#999999;line-height:35px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilmlyric h1]font:bold 9px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilmlyric h1 b]padding:0px 3px;font-weight:700!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilmlyric h1 a]font:bold 9px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;color:#f1f1f1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilmtabs]font:25px Roboto;font-weight:300!important;width:45px;text-align:center;line-height:25px;position:absolute;z-index:10;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilmblurb]padding:40px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilmblurb1]font:11px Roboto;padding-right:17px;height:270px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilmblurb1 a]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilmblurb1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #e1e1e1;border-radius:0px!important;border:none!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilmblurb1::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: transparent;border-radius:0px!important;border:none!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilmblurb1 h1]font:45px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;line-height:40px;padding-bottom:15px;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilmblurb1 h1 b]font-weight:300!important;color:#202020;padding-right:5px;line-height:40px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilmblurb1 div]padding-left:43px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilmbot]background-color:#000;border-left:solid 130px #202020;text-align:center;font:bold 10px Roboto; line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.65px;padding:25px;color:#f1f1f1;white-space:nowrap;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilmbot b]font:25px Roboto Condensed; font-weight:700; line-height:25px; color:#ff91c9; letter-spacing:3px[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilm .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:16px;margin-left:14px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;cursor:pointer;color:#555555;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilm .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;margin-left:14px;cursor:pointer;color:#f1f1f1;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilm .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;margin-top:16px;margin-left:14px;cursor:pointer;color:#f1f1f1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilm .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;margin-left:14px;cursor:pointer;color:#f1f1f1;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]