[attr="class","queenpkmn"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

@everett

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

The gears of melody's budding music career began to turn slowly yet surely. Fortree city's renaissance fair needed a live singer for their performances, apparently she had been signed up with someone named Everett. She hadn't met him before but as a fellow musician she hoped he was as passionate for music as she was. It was very important for musicians and singers to have some sort of synergy, things like tempo and harmony relied on this concept and since her career was just starting, the fastest way to kill it was a bad performance. [break][break]

Luckily enough both parties received a copy of the song they were meant to perform, melody was to do the vocals and the other fellow was meant to play the piano. She arrived to the event in costume, a simple white cloth covered her body as she was meant to look like a "noble woman". She had simple jewlery that adorned her body and her pink hair in a very high pony tail, her signature look. Her eyes fell upon everett and she took  it upon herself to greet him, "Hello! I'm Melody, are you the one im gonna perform with today?" she asked curiously. 

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano            

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass][newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/aiUy4sF.jpg"); filter: brightness(90%) [/newclass][newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass][newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass][newclass=.queentext b]color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A poem for everyone's joy
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2021 5:19:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","allegro"]
247 for
Fortree was a distance away, but Everett made the journey, having picked up his attire from a tent outside the Renaissance Fair. The garb, black and gold, with his hair slicked backwards. The look of a noble. "How do I look, Lyric?" he asked his Eevee, in his small wizard hat that almost fell atop his head.

"BUI!" Lyric was ecstatic to see Everett in such a mood. Perhaps it was the officer he had met in his illegal entry to the Slateport theater the other night? Or perhaps his employer allowing him to show his soul? There was a happier hop to his step. It wasn't complete, but it did seem to bring a smile to his face. That made Lyric almost tear up.

Everett scratched beneath his chin. "Come. Let us be off." The Eevee quickly hopped to his shoulder, and the duo entered further into the fair.

~ ~ ~

Meeting such a young aspiring musician had Everett smiling a fair bit, but the dark-skinned male would greet his singer with a bow, customary to the fair. "Correct, Lady Melody. I am Lord Everett Moreau and this is my court magician, Lyric. I am your guiding hand." He made sure not to touch close, but Lyric immediately moved his face closer, his eyes shining.

"Have you read our piece?" he asked, in hopes she was not nervous, attempting to keep her from being nervous, in the case she was prone to it.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".allegro"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".allegro b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#FFD700; [/newclass]
[newclass=".allegro i"]font-style:italic;color:#DAA520; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 9:51:09 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

@everett

Oh! A gentleman! Melody grabbed the ends of her long white dress and curtsied in response to his bow. Melody figured he was already acting out his "part" in their performance and regarded him with the same type of language. "Lord Everett Monreau? Ah! I'm glad we're going to be performing together!" she said as she gave him a small smile, she truly did love nothing more than performing and a duet was the fastest way to learn about a person. He asked her if she had a chance to go over the piece that they'd be performing together and she nodded, "Yes! I did, it seems simple enough so I'm looking forward to it!" she said as her eyes were lit with excitement, a ting of nervousness WAS behind it but Melody tried her best to put on a brave front. As she spoke a kricketune and waltzed into the room and looked over at the eevee, mimicking the same motion Everette did earlier, he was dressed up as a composer (which didn't need very much fabric honestly.) and bowed to the pair "Ah! this is one of my pokemon kricketune. He's gonna help us with keeping time with his melody for our performance." she said as she placed her hands behind her back and interlocked her fingers together.

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass][newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/aiUy4sF.jpg"); filter: brightness(90%) [/newclass][newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass][newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass][newclass=.queentext b]color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 9:43:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","allegro"]
284 for
She played a noble well. Much like the stars in the sky, unreachable by many, and Everett knew talent when he saw it. He smiled, and though that curve was wholly small, it was genuine. The fact that she had even looked at the piece, simple as it was, brought him satisfaction.

A novice would see it just once and act overconfident. She hardly seemed like a novice.

"Wonderful." he attempted to look deeper towards Melody, but she covered up any nervousness quite well. Though some advice wouldn't hurt a budding musician to be. "Before our performance, take a moment to breathe. Regardless of when the music begins, you dictate the pace. I will follow accordingly." Everett had studied and practiced the sheet as much as he could, intent to getting it right and losing sleep over it even. He wasn't going to make a fool out of himself.

Even less would he make a fool of Melody.

The Kricketune dressed as a composer was adorable, and for the first time in a long while, his genuine smile was wide. That was dedication. The fact he would help them as a sort of metronome to keep them on beat was a pleasant idea to boot. "Then I am to be your harmony, little Kricketune." he bowed again. Lyric, with his wizard hat still on, attempted to bow. The little furball could only lower his head slightly, the hat drooping further down over his eyes. Everett helped to adjust it with a small chuckle.

"I shall go make preparations to ensure the piano is in tune. Lady Melody. Remember to breathe." Everett began walking to where their performance was to be.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 10:18:55 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

@evertt

Everett was one sweet talker so far and melody was rather fond of it. A gentlemen like him nowadays was rare...or was it an act for the fair?
She pondered it for a few moments and then quickly put the thought to bed since she was working at the moment. She took his words to heart, and took a deep breath "Alright.." When Everett spoke to kricketune it raised its arms up and smiled happily that someone appreciated his costume kricketune lent a...stick..limb? to help raise the eevee's hat and then chirped happily at it. [break][break]

"I take it this isn't your first go around performing?" she asked as his demeanor was much more mature and composed than hers, while she only mimicking being calmed he was truly at peace, focused, determined. He went to go tune the piano and melody nodded, doing some last second vocal warm ups before it was their time to perform. After they both had time to set up, the announcer went and proceeded to announce the duo. "Lords and ladies, please allow us to introduce your entertainment for tonight. We have a lovely song that we'd like to treat you to, a duet featuring everett Montreau andddd Melody Miro and her kricketune!" Melody walked out from behind the curtain as the candle lit flames lit up the stage. She walked towards the center stage as her kricketune walked besides her and the two took a bow as some people cheered for her.  She waited a few moments for the cheers to stop before she looked over to everett and nodded for him to start the song and for her to follow along.

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass][newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/aiUy4sF.jpg"); filter: brightness(90%) [/newclass][newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.Melody] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass][newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass][newclass=.queentext b]color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2021 1:58:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","allegro"]
381 for
Lyric made his customary "BUI!" as the Kricketune pushed his wizard's hat back up, the Eevee smiling rather wide with a shine to his eyes, as Everett and Melody continued conversing. Melody taking that breath was the first step, but it would be a true test of nerves on the stage.

Chuckling to her question, he answered. "I used to play in theaters as a two-person act years back. Though my melody has lost its harmony so to speak, so I've not played much." His demeanor was somewhat of an act, and the cracks could appear to those who paid attention, but the depressed musician kept smiling all the same. He had more to be happy for lately.

Time to see if perhaps she could reach the stars.

~ ~ ~

Ample time passed, with his tuning hammer finished. Somehow, most of the keys were properly in tune, except for one. Whoever had tuned it before probably fixed most of the keys and forgot to finish. If Everett hadn't checked it, the whole performance would have been less than stellar. Everett wouldn't be caught dead with a bad performance.

The announcement came, and Everett merely made a quick entrance of his own from the other side of the curtains, with the candle lit flame on stage beckoning their summons. As he took a bow himself for some light cheers, he sat upon the bench, scooted up, and looked towards Melody. One wink, and then, the world was at his fingertips.

Taking a deep breath, his fingers began hitting each key with mastered dexterity. Every key kept in beat, every beat matching Kricketune's metronome, the tanned man hardly even looking over once or twice to make sure. Each note kept in rhythm to await for Melody to respond with her harmony. A good conductor kept them in rhythm, but a great musician could enforce this.

Regardless of how fast Melody would go, Everett would make sure to adjust on the fly. If she was nervous, he would act as support. If she was slow, he would make sure to guide the way. If she wanted to rush through the whole performance, he would speed up considerably to accomodate.

Getting a new musician off the ground was his only goal. Damned if he failed.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 22:10:09 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

@everett

She glanced at everett every once in a while to see if she could gleam any insight on being a better performer from him. He was a wellspring of information, all she had to do was see if she could get any information in her bucket. She watched as he tuned the piano, it seemed to be very thorough in his set ups as the first thing he did was check on melody and then check on his piano. "He lost his muse...how sad...I wonder why?" she muttered to herself, not really wanting to ask him about it since it was most likely for a painful reason.

As the performance went on, melody focused entirely on the piano. She closed her eyes, darkness surrounded her as she extended her arms out and sang as if she was reaching out to the musical notes and creating a beautiful display in her mind's eye. Her kricketune looked at her strangely, wondering if she even needed him anymore to keep the beat, he continued to be the metronome for her anyways. After the song ended, a raging applause rung out from the audience as it luckily went off without a hitch. Melody opened her eyes in surprise since she had forgotten she was even performing since she got lost in the music. She looked over to everett with the biggest grin on her face as she went over to grab his hand and brought him over to the stage for them to bow together. As she bent down for the bow she whispered to him "Thank you so much, you played so beautifully.." 

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass][newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/aiUy4sF.jpg"); filter: brightness(90%) [/newclass][newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.Melody] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass][newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass][newclass=.queentext b]color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 2:38:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","allegro"]
289 for
The applause came. This is where the curtain would fall on any performance, and the moment a musician was truly born. The first was always the most impactful, with a future made or broken by the clap of hands. Large in volume, and the musician continued. Low, or forbid a booing crowd, and a dreamw ould shatter. This was the former. Without a worry in the world, Everett could tell a musician was born.

It was time to fade again. An anguished smile came over Everett, but the future had a more than capable musician. Melody was capable. He could tell she could be a wondrous musician, not tied by strife and negativity, nor broken by an event out of her control.

A gray world, where black and white blended to make good deed lead to bad ends, and awful deeds lead to happy ends.

He was about to turn, until he felt his hand snatched away, with a near trip. The dark-skinned male felt color reinvigorate his world, as he was brough to the stage to bow, and the golden eyes opened up and scanned the applause. His anguish turned into... pride? Yes... the pride between a teacher and a student. He made a smile, sheepish as it was as he bowed, Lyric on his shoulder with a lovely mew towards the male.

Pride...

"If not for such a strong foundation and muse, my notes would amount to nothing. You did wonderfully." Everett responded, his eyes on the shorter girl. His eyes were closed, a smug smile now upon his face. He was proud to be a part of this cycle. Lyric could only agree as he made the cry, and the older male chuckled in return.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2021 15:45:08 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

@everett

Melody was stunned at everett's kind words..she never really had anyone compliment her work like this. Her eyes refocused on everett "Lord Moraeu. If I may be so bold, I dont believe your love for music...your muse has truly vanished." she said "I believe it's just asleep at the moment, waiting for you to find your way again. When you do, I hope you would allow me to sit and bask in it's awe." she said as her face turned a slight shade of red as she realized that she was overstepping a bit. She couldn't let his talents die like a flame with no fuel if she could possibly help it. [break][break]

She took a few moments before breaking character "Sorry, sorry. I got too into character haha.." she said as she scratched the back of her head and tried to laugh it off as kricketune patted her back with his long limb as if consoling the girl's embarrassment.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2021 19:22:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","allegro"]
193 for
Just asleep, huh?

Melody's words were laced with the naivete of a budding musician, yet to see the woes and misery in the world. Not touched by sadness, or tragedy at all to understand.

Yet, all the same, he felt a small smile pierce his lips as he heard the request. Though she was so far into character, he decided to return the favor by staying just as in-character. Just as she had reached out for his hand to bring him here, he reached out for her's to give thanks.

With permission from her of course, he leaned down to place a kiss upon the back of her hand. "It would be an honor, Lady Melody. I wonder if I should prepare a serenade then!" he jested, a hearty chuckle echoing from his lips.

"I'd love another collaboration some time." he offered up the chance in the future. With such promise to boot.

A showing of who he was before all of this shined through. Lyric's small gaze was shining, the little Eevee crying profusely at the look of confidence that Everett still had deep down. He was becoming himself again.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2021 21:23:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@everett