789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
turn over a new leaf [m][c]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2021 8:16:01 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
They're dead.

They're all dead. All of his younger brothers and sisters. They've all been killed by fire that took out the slums outside the walls of Hammerlocke.

At first, he thought he's just lucky. He earned a job from one of the royal guards in assisting the transport of gravel stones inside the fortress. That was when the flames started ravaging the slums. All of its people: including the elderly and the kids were taken out by the fire that swept the entire ghetto into ashes. The walls of the keep lowered their gates, barring people from the slums from entering the safe zone of the castle grounds. No one survived, not even fellow street urchins he called siblings.

The next day, when the army started collecting bodies of the casualties, they did not bother identifying the victims. They just fill the entire place with gravel and turned it into a mass grave. The following weeks, construction begun in the aforementioned cemetery where an entertainment facility was expected to rise.

Valerio was just eighteen. He didn't have a family after the massacre of the Dachev Sem'ya. Now, he didn't have anyone to call a family after the massacre of his people.

He is wrathful.

“Tell me why I should join you.”

He has been living under the graces of one of those scouts after he lost his home. They called themselves Team Rocket. They've been persistent at getting him to join the organization but he didn't consider even once.

Not until today.

“What would I get if I become one of the bad guys?”

MISSION: RECRUITMENT: ACT I
@wyatt