8,752 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
prelude . [ private ]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2021 3:33:14 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Year prior?

Fernando’s perplexion never evaporates. It weighs on his feature like fresh paint, coated twice for effect, saturated in authenticity.

Only when she elaborates does everything come to light. It tickles a chuckle out of him that grows into a crescendo of laughter that closes with a deadpan silence. “You’re being serious?” Fernando’s eyebrows dance across an array of positions, fixture settling into utter confusion.

Alfric…

He gives her a firm pat on the shoulders, not to patronize her, but out of sympathy.

Perhaps someone as unsightly as me has no room to talk but bringing up past exploits and the desire to be intimate with our mutual colleagues is not the clearest approach of seduction.

It still doesn’t make sense but he’ll take her word for it. At least it’s a better explanation than his other theory.

I was uncomfortable because I have zero inclination to hear about another man’s sex life, much less someone as couth as . How he manages to woo you and other women eludes me—then again, his method works and mine doesn't. Perhaps, I have no room to talk.

A grimace sits upon his smile; it’s been a while since he’s erupted into such laughter. Leaving all of this behind him tends to bring out the best in him. Fond memories arise despite their circumstance.

Truth be told, a little secret between you and me, I could do with or without the skirts but the push ups are my favorite.” He’s only teasing her because there’s no wound to be opened. Not like any of this matters anymore. She’s clearly moved on.

They highlight your eyes in a way that I almost wanted to see if I had a chance back during the beach party.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
prelude . [ private ]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2021 3:49:24 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she joins him in his laughter, the sound utterly infectious. his advise is sound, the woman acknowledging that she had fumbled in the past as she nodded along in full agreement.

"you're right," she said. "
i honestly shouldn't have had that wine either. but -

cait holds her tongue, deciding not to openly praise kim's impish nature nor his good looks. the man was a past fling, after all - and there was little point in treading old ground.

"
oh - well. nevermind that.

'it's all behind us now.' 

the woman appears flattered by his praise, her delight revealed as she fully met his gaze. everything from her expression to her body language radiated with affection and openness. 

"
i do still care about you, sir," she said. "even if we were never meant to be.

she sobered a little as she opened her mouth to make her declaration. such words had been spoken to sénon and stormy, but not to the man who stands by her side and gave her so much - not until now. 

"
i love you, fernando."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,752 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
prelude . [ private ]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2021 4:10:46 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Her confession doesn't miss a beat. Without rhyme or reason, with so little as to an afterthought, Fernando's mouth moves on autopilot. The words leave his mouth before he can even think.

"I love you."

Whether that expression holds true or not, is undecided. It comes out because it needs to. She's forced his hand and his body reacts on instinct. Her affections must be returned. And in doing so Fernando opens up to an expression everyone knows him by: a cold, dead stare, void of any personality that could be misconstrued. The sharpness shows just how genuine his intentions are. There is no joke or misunderstanding between them.

"I love you ."

❝I don't say this often but...❞

Deafening silence follows until Fernando's face softens.

He loves her because he has to.

He loves her because she is invaluable.

He loves her because she's wrapped around his finger.

Cait Alfric is the perfect specimen; an extension of his right arm that will gladly die for him if it means the rest of the body lives on. She is an insurance policy that can turn back time.

Despite the closed door to his heart, subconsciously, Fernando Silph admits one thing:

One day he will make her his, one way or another.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
prelude . [ private ]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2021 4:33:42 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

cait was loved

she had been acknowledged.

and she had been praised.

her eyes stung with the raw surge of emotion that came with that simple realization. he was not incorrect in assuming she'd surrender her life on his behalf. she belonged partially to him - her heart divided neatly into three - and a piece was presently within fernando's possession.

he was within his right to do with it as he pleased. 

a small chuckle was stifled, her expression kept perfectly serene as a comfortable silence was shared between a king and his knight. the woman's green-eyed gaze returned to that view she cherished so often, the sun's setting serving as a prelude to the coming night. 

[ e n d ] 

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
prelude . [ private ]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2021 4:19:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: