2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
settled in . [ private ]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2021 17:56:47 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she was silent for a moment, taking the time to run her fingers through her curly mane and wipe away the bit of drool that had clung to her jaw. that familiar stirrings of lust came about from their newfound position, but cait stemmed the flow of need in favor of focusing upon her own thoughts. once she felt at least somewhat presentable, she offered him a little smile. 

"only yours," she promised. 

the sacrifices were minimal, at the very least. in exchange for being his, she'd never again boast the title of being 'promiscuous'. not with men at least, as sénon still held the mentality of a pyroar from her perspective; which she found utterly endearing. 

'that's the only trade-off, i think?' 

there were far more pros than cons to being bound to this man in particular. the promise of a family being one of them - actual children to eventually fill the empty rooms of her cabin. she had a potentially good future with sénon, but there were still obstacles in the way. 

'the league being one,' she thought. 'and rocket being the other.' 

sénon was intent on aiding his comrades in the rangers. and there was likely nothing, to her chagrin, that could convince him otherwise.

"
i wanted to ask," she said, as though it was naught more than an afterthought. "what do you expect from me? there's no point in avoiding the topic now. we've joked about it before - but communication in this regard is key, isn't it?"

cait tilted her head lightly to the side, verbally prodding at her mate.

"
we could make it a back and forth, if you like. for example - i'd like children. a minimum of three. and at least one boy."   

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
settled in . [ private ]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2021 18:31:09 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Simple man with his simple nervous system.

The slightest stimulation in the right place and the right context and his focus was shot.

His lips peppered her neck and softly his hands explored familiar grounds as if they were brand new. She had words and questions but he was too tired for those. "Always yours." He affirmed lowly in her ear bit a restrained bite on the lobe.

He was going down and with what energy he had left, he was taking her with him.

With a little effort he intended to seer this moment into the flesh of time. A moment for their hearts to return to, to shelter them from the turbulence of love post-infatuation. "If Celebi is still serving as witness, tell them to cover their eyes."

● tags:
● notes: [end?]

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
settled in . [ private ]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2021 18:52:49 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"sénon!"

her tone was reprimanding, but there was a noticeable lack of heat as it was immediately followed by a giggle.

"i'm trying to have a serious conversation here."

but the man was utterly insatiable, his hands roving over her form. she peeked around for a moment, relieved to see that pearl had wandered completely out the room; likely intent on playing with her toys again. 

'i suppose it could wait.' 

she allowed her need to rise again, responding to his touch as he effectively silenced her with a kiss. 

'tomorrow, maybe.' 

[ end ]  

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
settled in . [ private ]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2021 6:49:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: